Question from a shy enquirer

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Re: Question from a shy enquirer

Post by tiffanyo »

I just joined the whats app groups so I have been on there alot.

Maybe this shy enquirer should think about the things he/she wants help with and the things that are troubling them and take some time to examine how it feels. Something that has bothered them and something that makes them emotional just thinking about. Maybe the loss of someone they cared about.. if it still hurts enough to get any kind of emotion they can start there with those thoughts.

After, maybe have them imagine that there is the chance that that soul exists out there and is in a place far or near and that that love still exists but they have to open themselves up to feeling it.

Then, maybe tell them to ask whether they are grateful that that person exists still in some form and that a reunion with that soul is possible.

After, im sure they can imagine being thankful to a God specifically that this possibility exists and imagine how much God loves us because we continue on after our bodies die. This person has to dig deep in their thoughts and try and be vulnerable. I don't know if that could spark some feeling and connection or openess but i thought I'd give that person their own experiment to try to help ;)

Tell them to at first just imagine being able to talk to this person again. Maybe picture that person who has passed is happy and grateful and loving more than they ever were on Earth. Then to imagine that because God loves us he wants to give us every opportunity to connect and love each other for eternity. But also more importantly remind them connecting to God is most important 8-)

Tiffany