The salvation for humankind

This forum is for all other topics
Joe
New Friend

The salvation for humankind

Post by Joe »

Hello all, joeV here.
It seems to me when I look back on the messages ive read that the first mention of what we are going through now was in 2012. Recieved through child of god. I know theres contraversy over the child of god messages. But apparently a vast amount of mediums recieved the same message. Paradise for those walking in light and great changes for those who are not. But both effected basically.. was there mention of the salvation for human kind before this? I know there was mention of the closing of the celestial heavens through padgett. Does anyone think these events work in concert? It seems the latest message from jesus " the celestial heavens are still open" say they are seperate events. Just a thought... also I have had the fear before that the divine love was cut off to me. I went to prayer immediatly and asked for gods love and felt the warm energy in my stomach and chest as I can do at any time. So I know its not cut off to me. Plus its has been channeled through padgett and others that once you recieve even the smallest portion of divine love its there for eternity and will progess in time depending on the individuals effort. So to say the divine has been cut to people that already have it makes no sense. Unless that person has not felt the divine love yet or they have but hasnt felt it in a while and chooses to not go into there soul to find it. Anyway just some thoughts and curiousities, any thoughts?

All my love,
Joe
Eva
Family

Re: The salvation for humankind

Post by Eva »

Hello Joe,
The Padgett message clearly say that anyone on the DL path who has received any amount of God's Love will continue on their journey even if the Celestial Heavens do close (which I don't believe has happened). But either way, those praying for the Love will be safe once they started on their way. Since our destination is the new birth, one way to look at this, carrying the analogy further, is that those on the path are in a state of conception and gestation. So God will not abort those who are growing toward birth.
Joe
New Friend

Post by Joe »

Thank you eva, that is a good way of looking at it and that's what I remember as well. I was just upset when the message that recently came out stating there were people with divine love that thought the love was cut off to them. I was like how could they think that.and why would they tell people that? I guess the guy named dan.recieved a message? Idk it just upset me. Haha
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

You're welcome, Joe.
My rule of thumb is to evaluate and discern the truthfulness -- as it resonates with me at this time -- of any message or whatever I read or hear, as not everything, even messages received in the Divine Love community may be fully correct. This is irrespective of who a message comes through or who it is said to be from.
We also know that God is Love, so any message that may suggest otherwise may need to be questioned. If Dan's message suggests that those on the Divine Love path and everyone else are being cut off from the Divine Love, that's obviously suspect, because God wouldn't go back on His promises and stop His Divine Love work in us if we are desiring His Love and wanting to grow.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I know Al got a message responding to that issued by Dan, but I see that he also got another one several months before that I don't think he remembered because I have only just put it up on his web site:

The Gates of the Celestial Heavens Will Not be Closed for Millennia This was early Feb 2020. I think its always more comforting if a message is not a product of some trigger. Less likely to have human input.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome JoeV . Nice to see you here and asking important questions. We need more like you my friend in order to add life to this discussion. Receiving messages through mediums has always been a topic of discussion and questioning. Since opening up as a medium, I have been questioned and downright disbelieved by a number of people. It comes with the territory and I've grown accustomed to having what might be considered bad reviews :? . If my primary motivation was to be liked and accepted by all, then this is not a good gig to engage in. My primary motivation is to be a channel of love, truth and blessings from the Creator. Some days I excel in these efforts and others not so much. I am as human as anyone else and in order to be humble I must accept some criticism and even disbelief because otherwise I would be clearly on an ego trip. I must also be open minded about other's attempts at channeling Celestial spirits. My own approach, which Eva has already mentioned, is to take the information into prayer and ask for confirmation. You get this Joe since you too tested the message about the Kingdom closing. More importantly, we must continue to spread the good news of the availability of receiving God's Love. My real issue with Dan's message is that he claims that at this point you are either in or you are out. To suggest that newbies need not even try to receive this blessing is a great error and for someone to suggest this, they are adding serious compensation to their soul. Being a responsible medium, reaching for the highest and expressing this gift with love and humility is of the utmost importance. And no one is immune from bringing through distortions of truth because their mindset will colour the message always. You can clearly see this in the style and language used with each medium whether it be through Han's in Ecuador, Jimbeau Walsh in Hawaii or myself, but the emphasis on Divine Love indicates the intention of the Angels to communicate with humanity through imperfect channels. Its an ongoing process continually being refined by ever increasing amounts of Divine Love within the soul and a stronger commitment to bring through truth. Hope you agree Joe. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Joe
New Friend

Post by Joe »

Thanks all for your feedback. Dont think Al that I disbelieve your mediumship. I am a truth seeker and I question everything! Haha. I think your messages are great and I know that all the way back to padgett the main theme is the divine love and how to recieve and progress in it. Your message from jesus a few yrs. Back " a time of chaos is fast approaching " really caught my attention. I know in the bible it speaks of the redemption for mankind. But doesnt seem to be an actual collective event at a certain time. And revelations I think says 1000 yrs. Of peace then satan comes back. Now I dont believe everything in the bible. Your messages in early january said 2020 will be intense and late january covid-19. Boom! Lol. The chaos in china, virus start, flooding, etc. My family are all arguing about racism, religion, political views, etc. The time of chaos is fast approaching message also spoke of the salvation for mankind and followed by 1000 yrs. Of peace. So that somewhat follows the bible but different. And I know exact details really arnt that important. Its more the overall theme and guidance and love that come from the angel messages that r the most important.. bill gates did know a global pandemic was coming back in 2014. He knew details. And now he is into vaccines! Scary.. the medium silvia brown, she was a well known medium in america at least and she died 10-20 yrs. Ago said a pneumonia like disease that would be global would hit around year 2020 and stranger than that it would disappear as fast as it came in. But looking at all the evil in humanity and the stuff the powers to be are trying to usher in, I think details that are coming through your messages are probably correct and we are in for one of the hardest times in our lives. Im am trying to be more aware of connecting with the divine as much as I can throughout the day and I do believe that it would take this divine love in humanity to change our ways and quit treating each other badly and to quit destroying the earth and start living in harmony with god. I think if humanity only had the natural love we would continue back in this same place of destruction over and over. So I question everything and obvisouly over think things, haha.. but I enjoy looking at all different perspectives and using my discernment to get closer to the truth.
All my love,
Joe
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for your comments Joe. Whether you are in agreement or not with those messages conveyed through me is not an issue in my books. Having done this for over a decade now, I've had to put my personal feelings aside, otherwise I would have given up this task several years back. People like to shoot the messenger rather than make a personal effort to discern whatever truth resonates with their souls. I like your approach Joe. You are looking for confirmation and a picture that is more comprehensive regarding future and present events. This balanced approach will serve you well as you continue on your search for truth. No one has all the answers or the complete picture but each of us can supply some pieces to complete the puzzle. I believe that our present and coming hardships will precipitate more harmony in the world in time. It seems to be a law that in order to bring change, the old must be released and made impotent. Being open now is very important in order to harmonize with the new age that is coming. Much love to you my brother and may your path be deeply blessed by God's Great Love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

I very much like Al's comment
No one has all the answers or the complete picture but each of us can supply some pieces to complete the puzzle.
This I believe is so important to realize and therefore being both open and discerning about the various "puzzle pieces" that we come across from different sources. Recognizing that we or our community doesn't have all the answers will also keep us appropriately humble and respectful of others.

Love,
Eva