How to we introduce children to divine love?

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: How to we introduce children to divine love?

Post by Eva »

To add to Karen's excellent comments, Bill's stories are now in a PDF book downloadable from https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/divine ... ls-course/. He also has another book available from the same page called "Divine Love Essentials" the principles of which could be simplified for children.

I also remember Holly's book, which is lovely. Tiffany, if you were interested in connecting with Holly, send me a PM with your email address and I will connect you via email.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

One more thing: I have created small "bite-size" books on different topics which are downloadable from my website at http://universal-spirituality.net/about ... lications/.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you Karen. It's beautiful to see your grandchildren trusting and being comforted by prayer. Having faith is half of the puzzle.

Thank you Eva. I will PM you with my email so that you can connect me with Holly. I will also check out your site and Bill Frase's PDF book.

Al, I consider your advice as the path to directly understand divine love and receive it. I appreciate your approach. Your journey is very regimented if thats even the right word for it and you have got it all down packed lol. Gosh, I hope that word doesn't offend you. It's a beautiful thing to aspire to be like.

I don't think you are judgmental or critical. I see you as trying to guide us all. I noticed in another post you may have felt attacked or that others may not have agreed with you. I know your intention is always good. I hope you aren't feeling bad in any way and I think they respect that you have your approach and they have theirs. I am also sure you respect their approach. I feel that this group is all very good intentioned and am sure we will all fare well when our time comes so let's appreciate all the paths n pat eachother on the backs when we all reunite on the other side. Okay, this message just got weird. Hahaha :lol: I don't know where I am going with this.... i guess I noticed some tension.

I apologize if my questions always sort of change the conversation towards things this board wasn't intended for. :oops: I am just full of questions and you all are an encyclopedia of knowledge and spiritual wisdom.

I always feel lots of love and gratitude towards this beautiful group of souls. So thank you all!

Tiffany