Direct voice

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Direct voice

Post by tiffanyo »

Hello everyone, I just thought of this question. I know AlFike is only comfortable communicating with celestial spirits. What about communicating with those on the divine love path that have made significant progress. Do you suppose your circle will have progressed enough to manifest one of these spirits where celestials can relay important messages to them and be present to protect the group from anything negative? Or are these spirits not advanced enough to physically appear?

Also, I was curious if during your direct voice sessions have you been able to manifest voices in the room. I know your focus is to manifest spirits to be physically seen, but I wonder in the meantime if voices have appeared to relay messages or if they still are only transmitted through AlFike and his medium abilities.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Re: Direct voice

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

This is covered in the messages already on Al's site particularly those in Volume 3. You can see the long list of spirits in this index. We have heard from many non-celestial spirits on the DL path. The lowest of these allowed was Diana Windsor. We were delighted with her talking to us. Some of these spirits are extremely well known and can thus be readily recognised physically and by voice plus some are able to share wisdom of a technical kind rather than spiritual.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

These are good questions Tiffany . No we have not had voice or physical manifestations of any kind to date. Lots of psychic stuff, lights, an extreme feeling of upliftment and a sense of the Angels being very close. The kinds of manifestations that you refer to even with spirits on the lower end of the spectrum is a very difficult thing to accomplish. It can often take years to develop. What we are hoping to accomplish is something a little different with angels manifesting from light rather than ectoplasm. I don't pretend to understand all the details but it appears to be reliant on soul growth through Divine Love rather than strictly physical/psychic means. We'll keep trying and all feel guided to do so. As for Dianna's soul condition, I'm curious how Geoff came to the conclusion that the was the lowest spirit on the list ? When she came through me she felt like a delightful personality and light.God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Tiffany,
I love your questions. Al and I will likely host a zoom session to explain Direct Voice. (Maybe on a Saturday sometime in the next few months.) Are you receiving our Sunday mailchimp messages with one message each week? This is where we will post upcoming workshop announcements. I am curious which time zone you live in and if you are familiar with using zoom?
Feel free to private message me for further information.
God bless you on your spiritual journey! Sending you loving wishes from Gibsons. God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:37 am As for Dianna's soul condition, I'm curious how Geoff came to the conclusion that she was the lowest spirit on the list ? When she came through me she felt like a delightful personality and light. God bless........Al
We had a discussion at the time and I would be surprised if you did not say that. This is what she said:
Diana wrote:And so I am, as I reside in the 3rd sphere and yes I have been told of your efforts and ventures and I too wish to come to speak to the world with direct voice, this is my desire as well.
As the Third is the lowest Divine Love sphere, and I believe we have other messages stating it is only DL spirits that can talk of the DL path that will materialise, its seem a no-brainer to me.

hugs
G
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks Geoff for directing me to where I can read more on this. Wow Princess Diana! Very happy for her that she's on the divine love path.

Hi Jeanne. I would love to attend this zoom session when the time comes. I live in the eastern time zone so idk how that works with the time difference but let's hope I will be able to join.

I am signed up to receive messages. Though I'm not sure how to sign up for the Sunday ones. I get messages almost daily through mail chimp from Geoff's site and now the soultruth site. If there is another site to sign up please direct me.

AlFike, Geoff explained the difference to me in another thread about what your circle is trying to accomplish. I just wondered if spirits on the divine love path that weren't yet celestials were able to manifest their voices since they were closer to the conditions of your group. I do know your goals would make this much harder since you are trying to accomplish this in the light and this is usually done in the dark.

Can only celestials materialize themselves?

Lights? Like lights flickering or actual lights from heaven appearing in the room :o lol. Either way amazing stuff.

You were told by the end of this year a gift would come to you all. Perhaps the group is progressing enough to manifest a voice that all in the group will be able to hear. I hope so. Please record!

Do you do this circle in private or over zoom sessions?

I appreciate the time you all take to get back to me. Know it is always a joy to learn about this stuff and to ask questions to you all who have been on this path much longer than myself. Thank you.

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It would be great to have you on the zoom prayers Tiffany. Since Covid we have been offering quite a number of them throughout the week. We just had one that started at 9:30 AM today. One is at 6:30 PM Pacific time on Monday. And on Tuesday and Fridays at 3:30 PM our time. I hope that some of these times and days work for you. You are welcome to join as many as you like. They are focused on prayer for Divine Love and we often get a Celestial message with our prayers. As for DV, it is done in person or with individual co-ordinated prayers at 8 PM on Sunday night and Wednesday night .You can join us in prayer at home ( no Zoom) on those nights as many do elect to join us. Are you on the lightbringers platform so that you can know who is praying at the same time? The Facebook private group lists the time and date of each open prayer session on Zoom with a link. Between all these options you are sure to find a time that you can connect with all your friends in Divine Love. Jeanne and I are contemplating doing a presentation online about Direct Voice. We'll be sure to keep you in the loop for that one.
Its a small community but certainly dedicated to prayer and mutual support. Lovely that you might want to join in Tiffany. You will find a warm welcome if you do. God bless.......Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Yes, lots of times slots. I'm sure I'll find one that works and do look forward to it. Thank you.

I think i signed up to light bringers but haven't received anything in my inbox. I could be confusing them with something else :lol: I'll search the name again to make sure I'm not confused.

Thanks AlFike.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Jeanne says that she needs your phone #, could you send her a PM and she will add you to the group......Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I sure will ;)