Jesus Kingdom - Padgett Messages

This forum is for all other topics
Yvonne
New Friend

Jesus Kingdom - Padgett Messages

Post by Yvonne »

In Volume 2 page 50 Jesus talks about Ann Rollins and that soon she will be near him, in his home. He then says "They are now in the first sphere on My Kingdom, and will find that their progress will be much more rapid."

Is Jesus talking about the Celestial Kingdom, or is this Jesus Kingdom (within the Celestial Kingdom) that they mention that he is creating? If this is Jesus Kingdom, what's the difference between Jesus Kingdom and the Celestial Kingdom?

Much love to all,
Yvonne
Geoff
Family

Re: Jesus Kingdom - Padgett Messages

Post by Geoff »

Hi Yvonne

There is only God’s Celestial Kingdom. Jesus was the one that first entered of any person born on Earth. So it can be called by some as his kingdom but it’s just confusing to do so. However Jesus rightly calls himself “Master of the Celestial Kingdom”. In fact those words are very significant. He has told us no other spirit can utter those words and that it is a test that the message is really from him.

Hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Jesus Kingdom - Padgett Messages

Post by AlFike »

I think that Jesus and the Creator co-create these Celestial spheres. God gives the space and Jesus fills it with all wonders and beauty. I may be wrong here, but surmise that the human/soul touch is evident in these spheres. Jesus, having the greatest soul development, is first to arrive at these new, progressive spheres and must make some creative mark on them IMHO.......Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.