Page suddenly gets lots of hits

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Page suddenly gets lots of hits

Post by Geoff »

For the first time ever, I have a page suddenly get lots of hits. Its still not number one, but it is number two in my ranking. Of course these are orthodox Christians and only 1 in 1000 will be willing to take this as truth:

revelation-23-jesus-explains-the-eleventh-commandment-ntr58 Page Clicks (web) 211

And the new page:
revelation-25-jesus-explains-his-trial-and-crucifixion-ntr53 Page Clicks (web) 115

difference-between-gods-spirit-and-the-holy-spirit-vol-1-pg72 Page Clicks (web) 94

And the new page to get traffic, is Jesus' trial and Crucifixion via Samuels. I have sometimes traced these back to source to find its a web site completely disparaging what is on my site, but heck, I get traffic, and that will bring the odd open minded soul.

And a note to Al - most of the hits to my site do not arrive at the "front door". I have told you that often enough but I don't think you can get your mind around it bro.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Re: Page suddenly gets lots of hits

Post by tiffanyo »

I don't know if anyone else in this group watches alot of YouTube, but I do. I watch alot of evp spirit sessions because the topic interests me. I see it as the less challenging way to get messages from spirit. Of course these spirits won't tell those who listen the absolute higher truths about God and heaven and soul progression but its still eye opening. I'm interested in hearing what knowledge they can share with us and what their spirit experiences have been like so far.

I try to tell the youtubers all about the James Padgett messages. I leave a link to new-birth.net because it was the first site I found when I got introduced to divine love. I never link them to specific messages. I just tell them what they can find on there n that I hope they will read with an open mind an heart. Most often I don't get any replies but when I do, it makes me so happy. I've reached out to some popular YouTubers. One has replied n seems to have gone on your website. The only downside is he chose to read a message from swedenborg. He was very inspired by his message but I'm not sure he was able to grasp the fact that swedenborg acknowledged he wasn't entirely right n that his views clouded the messages he received and how now he understands at onement and the truth. I hope he continued to read more on the site to get a better understanding of what these messages are trying to unveil.

The YouTuber said he really felt that this message could have been written for him because he resonated with it so much. I hope he continued to read more messages. He is a very smart and spiritually connected man. I'm sure he is full of light and wonderful purpose. He has a big platform and can influence many to come closer to God. So my hope is he will see the truth in these messages and detach himself from some of the beliefs that might be holding him back.

I hope I've helped drive some traffic to your site. Most people will misunderstand my comments on YouTube as religion but I try to word it without sounding like an orthodox Christian. Sometimes I say things that must upset people because I am challenging something they hold dear to their heart. Of course I do not intentionally try to do this.... So, maybe they're not willing to give the site a chance. But you never know. I also did tell this particular YouTube to connect with the Divine Love Sanctuary. I hope one day he will.

Anywho, I think it is great the site is getting more traffic and that those particular subjects are being investigated. This pandemic no doubt is driving people to question and seek understanding and connection with God.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany.

Thats great.

It all helps. And you may be surprised that for the one person who contacts you another 20 will silently go look. And yes, even then, we get maybe 1 in 1,000. But its all we can do.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great post you two. Yes, everything helps and whatever efforts you make Tiffany will have some positive effects in bringing more light to the planet. i applaud your persistence and thank you for your nod this way. As for having an attractive front page for both Divinelovesantuary.com and Soultruth.ca, I wouldn't have the front door of my home in shambles with every room inside neat and presentable. Its the whole package that counts IMHO. You never know who will start looking where. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:28 am Great post you two. Yes, everything helps and whatever efforts you make Tiffany will have some positive effects in bringing more light to the planet. i applaud your persistence and thank you for your nod this way. As for having an attractive front page for both Divinelovesantuary.com and Soultruth.ca, I wouldn't have the front door of my home in shambles with every room inside neat and presentable. Its the whole package that counts IMHO. You never know who will start looking where. God bless......Al
God help us if anyone looks in the garage then?

LOL.

G
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Hahaha you two are funny. Thank you. I'll take the fact that some will go and read it as a small victory. I am sure you will take that 1 in 1000. I am also glad to help however I can. I want to become more involved with all this work after my girls are older and more independent. I hope that will be alright. ;)

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:22 am I want to become more involved with all this work after my girls are older and more independent. I hope that will be alright. ;)

Tiffany
That would be wonderful.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you
Yvonne
New Friend

Post by Yvonne »

Well not sure this had anything to do with it, but on 4/27 I posted on Divine Love News Twitter page a brief description and a link to "Jesus explains the the 11th commandment" and on that same day I posted another link to a message from Samuel. I don't think it's the 2 that you mention.

Would be great if the people actually looking at the Tweets were clicking on the links, and doing a little research!!!

Much love to all of you!
Yvonne
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Yvonne

I think it may well have been that. If you did post a link to that message then that would be the reason. So take the credit!!! Well done.

Hugs
Geoff