Direct Voice Messages now public

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Re: Direct Voice Messages now public

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:21 pmAlso is there another link where I can read more about how light interferes with perception when trying to conduct these direct voice sessions.
Not in our sources. It is however mentioned in Flint's biography. If I recall he had a nasty incident that hurt him quite badly.
tiffanyo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:21 pmMixing chemicals? I'd really like to study this further.
Again all we have is in the DV messages and its not much. They said we need to be in sync and bonded and in harmony and sharing our body chemicals would assist.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Ok thank you. Maybe one day the Celestials will give more info on this.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

I think you will like this message I just published:

The Laws of Rapport in Development of Direct Voice

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, that one is a bottler Geoff. This message is not only relevant to the development of Direct Voice but can be used as a template for soul development. There is so much relevant guidance here that if we eliminated references to DV, we would have a very relevant message for general consumption. Thanks for posting it my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks! I will read it now.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I loved it! Such a powerful message. AlFike is right in that it is again all about receiving divine love. Remembering to take accountability because it is only up to ourselves to receive it to a "vibration" high enough to accomplish this goal. Mind body and spirit need to be uplifted.

One day leaders will come to your group asking for advice finally realizing the ways and conditions of the earth can no long sustain us and that change is needed. Will these spirits materialize before for the leaders as well!? I know they said the words spoken and the materialization will prove what you say are truths.

I guess they can't say for certain when this time will come. They say soon but it is really dependent on how successful your group is. I do hope you are successful in your lives here on earth and that it doesn't take future group members to acheive this.

I understand the mixing of chemicals a little more now. The brain is full of chemical reactions as is the body n so being in your best condition physically mentally and spiritually will give you the condition to handle the communication and manifestation it as it happens together.

Leslie Flint was certainly always coughing n not well during his work here and the spirits he communicated with didn't require him to be that healthy because they were lower vibrational spirits. Not bad spirits but just not introduced to divine love yet. Though it is a shame he wasn't receptive enough to get any spirits to approach him who were on the divine love path. A wasted opportunity to spread this truth.

I'm getting off topic. This was probably one of my favorite messages that I've read in a while. Thank you for thinking of me when you published it and letting me know about it. It's been very helpful and gave me more clarity about what this all requires and why together the condition of all three and everyone in your group achieving a certain level of condition is important. As usual it all makes sense.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Found another message, in this case one that I was not aware of:

Trance Mediumship Compared With Physical or Material Mediumship

I think it may answer some questions, Tiffany.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks Geoff. 8-)

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Geoff for this reminder of our responsibilities as co-creators of material mediumship and direct voice. Lots to ponder in this message from our beloved Seretta Kem. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

As of today I have completed the upload of all four volumes of Al's and Maureens messages on DV. So that is print Volume 2,3,4 and 5.

The books have not been revised other than Volume 2. This is now available as an e-book.

I will defer uploading volume 1 (These are Alec Gaunt's legacy) until I am basically up to date with Al's site. There is however a pdf of these available.

As I am only at November 2018 today, I still have a long way to catch up with the general messages, but my rate of progress will be limited to ten a week, if I continue as I have been, using the MailChimp sharing as the mechanism for moving through the old messages. I think I may jump ahead and perhaps upload some 2020 as well each day, but not share them on Mailchimp at this time. Otherwise I will not finish this job soon enough.

The D.V. Messages

hugs
Geoff