Direct Voice Messages now public

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Direct Voice Messages now public

Post by Geoff »

With the release of Al's new site, the Direct Voice messages have now been shared publicly. However this is a work in progress. We currently have four books of messages and have only put 1.75 onto the site. Thats because its such a lot of work. But I will get there. I have been focussing on the ten old messages a week plus the rather more frequent "must share" new ones at the moment and its thus difficult for me to add more than five a week to DV. But here is the link:

Diect Voice Messages

I have also added some new functionality which should help find the material that has just been added. However in adding this we found we had to make changes to the web site to link to the facility that gives this result. And as of yesterday it seemed to be working "somewhat". I am hoping it will either settle down, or I will figure out what is wrong. So the list has a few dated "2020" which are the ones I added new dates to. Forget all the rest, thats just old stuff.

Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Direct Voice Messages now public

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Geoff for all your hard work. The soultruth.ca site is coming along quite nicely and I am busy thinking up new headers and sections for the site. It is really a dream come true to have a site for contemporary messages like this one. The direct voice development messages alone are a treasure as these messages have never before been shared with the public. Lots going on with DLSF these days as people are tuning in to their soul's and spiritual life as never before. We are blessed with so many good and talented people who are engaged in feeding that thirst for knowledge in many diverse ways. God continues to guide us all in service and as channels of Love. Thanks again Geoff for your dedication and service to the world. There are very few like you who are so engaged day by day in getting out the truth of God's Love . Much love to you my friend and all who are busy bringing this truth to humanity. ..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

This is so exciting! Thank you for all your hard work. Just yesterday, I was on the Leslie Flint foundation to listen to recordings! Evps and direct voice is so interesting to me. Well more than interesting. I blows my mind hahaha! I haven't even clicked on the link but wow. You guys really were working on this. I remember me asking a little while back and you said you were way ahead of me. Of course you were! I look forward to checking out the site. This is fantastic!

God bless you all.

Tiffany
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Looks like as a result of some changes, the Direct Voice link is now https://soultruth.ca/direct-voice-mediumship/ (I'm getting a 404 error on the link in Geoff's original post).
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I think I already fixed that because it works for me. Aah sorry you meant here - yes that is why Google gets annoyed. Links that break and no one fixes. Anyway its fixed now thanks for reporting.

Yes I tried to explain to my brother Alwyn that moving things when you are live is very problematic. But as a gardener he could not see the problem. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did run a link checker, but it only finds broken links on that site, not valid links that go to the wrong place on that site, and I had some of those. But I have no way to link check incoming links, because Google keeps those pretty secret.

hugs
G
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Hi I have a question for you guys. I was really looking forward to the possibility of hearing the direct voice messages perhaps on audio. I assumed that would be included when you mentioned you had the direct voice website up. You know what they say about assuming something :? :lol: I'm very happy and grateful to read through all the messages but I did honestly thought we'd get to hear the voices of these spirits. Do you plan on making the audio available? If not, why? I could think of so many reasons why you would choose not to share the audio with the public. But to be honest I'd be a little disappointed.

The Leslie Flint Foundation shares their audio and transcribes it. While I love listening to them and hearing messages that contain love and hope, there is nothing about divine love. The Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation sort of holds the key for humanity to understand this at this moment in time.

Direct voice is one of those very disputable things and something that can easily be scrutinized and called fake. In my heart I know this group is so close to God and in no way trying to trick anyone.

This is probably the biggest accomplishment one can acheive in this work of contacting spirits. I also understand if you want to hold onto to something special just for your small circle who works together on this.

I am sure you have all thought about this and have discussed this privately. My intention as a newcomer to this group is not to overstep any boundaries. I know my place in this group :lol: :? I know I don't work on this work as you all do and I know you all don't really know me. I don't wish at all to sound entitled to all your hard work.I hope it is okay to ask these sort of questions. I just hoped to attach a voice to these wonderfully wise, loving messages.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

I think you have missed a very important difference. In the Direct Voice we are aiming for, it is the same as the gift Jesus displayed at the transfiguration. Jesus was not in a spirit box. He was in the open in the light. Direct voice that Leslie Flint and all others have demonstrated is based on the medium being protected from light. That is because the ectoplasm can kill the medium if that medium is exposed to light during the process. However if your soul condition is sufficiently advanced a medium can withstand this and have the spirits appear while the medium is in the light. Fully visible.

But the issue is the soul condition of the medium. So, sad to confirm, we have not had an example of "our" direct voice at this time. This is the reason why we did not make these messages public earlier. And some of us are still a bit "leery" of announcing something we have not actually achieved.

We have continued, each of us in the group of seven, to work on our soul condition and awaken our souls. I do not think that any of us are claiming that we have achieved this as yet, despite several years of daily effort. Also we as a group have to all awaken. Apparently we need the energy from the seven to pull this off. That's probably because none of us will reach the point that Jesus was at - a fully awakened soul.

There is another major difference here. Because the rapport with Celestials has to be soul-based, other DV mediums have not to my knowledge brought into this realm Celestials. But our gift is designed to do that, although it would not be limited to Celestials.

There is a third issue. We have been told this will always be something that will occur as and when God deems it appropriate. Under no circumstance can we " call this into being." Its not that sort of gift. So thats why you wont find us sharing heaps of direct voice messages, probably ever. But who knows?

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you for such a detailed explanation on the difference of how this works. Wow! I completely did not know this was what you were working towards. To visibly see the spirits before you. I can see how that would require a very progressed soul condition. Its amazing to imagine how far progressed Jesus was compared to us. I wonder how much time he spent working on on progressing his soul. I know he was born with this mission and so he was helped or conditioned to reach atonement during his time. Still, it must have required a great deal of dedication on his part. I love how you put it as "our" direct voice. It certainly is a step up from the direct voice I had an understanding of and very different. Is is your version. What you will accomplish is important on a monumental level. But like you said you must continue these efforts diligently until God deems it appropriate for a spirit to make themselves visible.

This is really incredible information. To think we read fantasy books when in reality the magic is available to us all. I know it will not be easy. I wish you all the best of luck and I will pray that you don't ever lose the motivation to work towards this.

I also did not know the reason these circles would conduct their sessions in the dark was to protect the medium against the effects of the ectoplasm. Alot to think about. Im rambling. Thank you for your reply.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm I wonder how much time he spent working on on progressing his soul. I know he was born with this mission and so he was helped or conditioned to reach atonement during his time. Still, it must have required a great deal of dedication on his part.
Jesus' soul reached out for Divine Love when it was in the womb:

What is Faith?

But we don't know at what point in his life he consciously started to practice this. But we do know that he completed his Soul Awakening - i.e. top of the Seventh Sphere on the occasion of the Baptism by John when he was I think 33 years old. But he had a HUGE advantage in that Father ensured he was not affected by "the sins of the fathers" which is why we battle so hard to overcome wrong thinking that is generations old.
tiffanyo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pmI also did not know the reason these circles would conduct their sessions in the dark was to protect the medium against the effects of the ectoplasm.
No that was not the basic reason. It enabled spirit to see what was going on without light interfering with their perceptions. They were mixing chemicals and such. Blending all of us at a material level.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I never read he had started in the womb. I thought I read the bulk of the messages on your site. I must have missed something there. I will read the link you posted.

Also is there another link where I can read more about how light interferes with perception when trying to conduct these direct voice sessions. Mixing chemicals? I'd really like to study this further.

I'm sorry if I seem to post without reading prior information on it. I just haven't run into this info anywhere.

To think I am 30 years old and a baby as far as soul progression is concerned. He was 33 and reached his soul awakening. Incredible! The amount of time we waste without realizing is sad and laughable.
Sigh....

Tiffany