The Soul

This forum is for all other topics
emackemack
New Friend

The Soul

Post by emackemack »

When given an exercise to write a letter from my mind to my soul and from my soul to my mind, a couple of things happened. "Mysteriously", the letter from my mind, typed on my computer without any adjustments to font or type, came out in big bold font. Immediately after typing that letter, I wrote a letter from my soul to my mind. Again, without changing font or type, the print was much smaller and much lighter.

That was an eye opener.

A day later while preparing to pray by asking God to put my soul in ascendency over my mind, I decided to acknowledge myself as soul. "I am soul".
It then occurred to me that God is Soul and we are created in God's image. I finally began to understand the disharmony of mind before soul. (Cart before the horse.)

Resolution: Reminding self often that I am soul.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: The Soul

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Elizabeth for your post here. Understanding the interplay between soul and mind is the crucial step in soul development. Once we've established a prayer-link with God, next we must understand the workings of our consciousness in regards to realizing what comes from each source, soul and mind . Its a life long process of opening to the gifts that we posses in each aspect of our being. A rich journey indeed. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.