Ancient Angels

This forum is for all other topics
Yvonne
New Friend

Ancient Angels

Post by Yvonne »

Does anyone know what/who the Ancient Angels are? In a message from Gabriel he refers to himself (and other angels) as Ancient Angels. I also remember Ann Rollins (I think it was her) referencing angels that are somewhere but they never see them.

In Gabriel's message, this would have been before the heavens were open, so my thought is they are not 'Celestial Angels'. Here is a link to the message: https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... june-2004/

I guess I thought all angels, had at one time been human which these might have been, but just before the heavens were open?

Thanks!
Yvonne
BethM
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Angels

Post by BethM »

Betting Al or Geoff will have more/better to say on this (e.g., Geoff says on his angels topic page that there are angels created "specifically created to do God’s will"), but I did find this in a Judas message when poking around:
Hence, Archangels and Satan are abstract concepts transformed into symbols.

Now, there was also the question, how is it possible that mediums receive messages from Archangel Michael or Archangel Gabriel, etc.?

Well, my friend, in reality those are messages from spirits, but not from the mentioned archangels, because they do not exist in such form. But it is always the desire of mortals to give names to the authors of messages, and at times they proceed to give them those names, and the spirits accept it and use those same names in future messages, because it is the name which gives the medium confidence.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Angels

Post by AlFike »

I know that we received a message not too long ago pertaining to these 'other' angels and it stated that they have big picture jobs and do not concern themselves with humanities dilemmas. I like what Judas said and I think that those believing that they are in touch with these super angels are deluding themselves. Mediumship is a tricky business fraught with many pitfalls. Just remember that everything goes through a conditioned and biased brain that loves to filter every transmission. So no medium is 100% in their channeling. The spirit of truth within each of us hopefully catches the grosser errors in a message received from spirit. We need to discern the truth for ourselves always. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.