Comments on World time clocks

This forum is for all other topics
BethM
Site Admin

Re: World Time - time all round the world at a glance

Post by BethM »

Odd. Yes, it's still working for me. Maybe there are browser incompatibilities?

I pointed Jeanne at this link (see below) ... so we're going to try that for posting circle times and see if that helps!

https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=4P&tz=Vancouver
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes I use Safari. Will go and try Chrome. I stopped using Chrome because it was freezing every hour for so.

Yes Chrome works. Its browser thingie.

I think the reason why she liked the old clock, and maybe this one if she ever comes back again, is that you can see more than one zone at the same time. Us old brains cant handle four time zones at the same time, and at least this will show three. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I have found an app that I think is more useful - Worldtimebuddy. Was in the Apple store as TimeBuddy. I will add it here shortly

kst to est

The phone app is far better than this, but this actually will tell the rest of us our time relative to the Queen's Palace. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With the phone app you can select any number of places and they all show up with a nice horizontal display of synced times. Also allows meetings to be defined, but I think most of us just want to know our time relative to Vanc, as it seems the mail out of the appropriate converted time has been abandoned as too much effort? Australia on the Eastern states went off summer time last night, so these things are non-stop change.

Geoff
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Wow ... that works great!!