coronavirus

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Re: coronavirus

Post by Eva »

Jeanne, what this lady offers by way of EMF protection is very appealing and has excellent reviews. We are ordering some of the stickers for ourselves. https://www.doctorvalerienelson.com/emf ... utralizers.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eva,

I am when all is said and done an electronic engineer. And I laughed out loud at that video. The ONLY EMF protection is a Faraday Cage. And it has to have NO LEAKS. It is not programmed with "homeopathic frequencies", its a passive device. If we get an EMF storm, the world will go backwards 150 years in a moment.

hugs
Geoff
Silenceisgolden29
New Friend

Post by Silenceisgolden29 »

Back in March my family started making a beautiful garden, and we even went and got 21 chickens. And we have already harvested seeds for the next cycle, and hopefully soon the chickens will start laying eggs.

But I have to say it’s tough work, and even with the garden and feeding the chickens I doubt we could survive on just that for 6 months. Half of our tomatoes were eaten by worms and well a few dinners a couple of times a week were enough to fill us up with the peas we planted.

But still I too would advise others to stock up not just on canned food, but bags with beans and other seeds. That can be allot healthy than canned food in the long term.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Silenceisgolden29 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:33 pm That can be allot healthy than canned food in the long term.
Welcome "Golden Silence". Yes its very hard trying to make decent meals using cans. However I do have large stocks of canned chickpeas, mixed beans, tomatoes, and even the dreadful baked beans. In the normal course of things I don't eat baked beans, but I do use a lot of the other cans. So last night as it happened, I decided to see if there were any decent recipes using baked beans. And there are, but the nicer ones have a lot of other ingredients to cover up the baked bean flavour which is pretty strong. So thats my next adventure. But I agree dried lentils, and other beans are far cheaper, last longer but do need far more prep via soaking and cooking than cans.

Good move on the chickens and gardens. I am planting as much as I can in my apartment garden, but clearly chickens are out. For one thing my cat Sunshine would terrorise them. I had so many tomatoes this year I was making tomato risotto every week. Its rather nice however. I also got into home made pesto with all the basil.

hugs
Geoff