///
///
:D :D :D
Geoff
Family

Re: Dec 15, 1880 - Marriage of Young Lawyer

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dennis,

Its amazing you find these. I guess folks are uploading archives but an archive of images is hard to search?

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

You are correct, Geoff, more and more images are being scanned and "digitized" every day. However, unless the images are tagged or otherwise contain meta data they generally are not "searchable". Our best friend has been the Library of Congress and their website of national newspapers - which is searchable. :) Good old Ancestry.com is our second biggest archive of records where I have created a fairly good family tree for the Padgetts. Anyone who would like to view it can send me a private message here, and I will email you the link.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for another juicy tidbit Dennis. Are you considering writing a biography of the Padgetts any time soon or is your screenplay the focus these days?Blessings in God's Love my friend........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

You are very welcome, Al. I do have both projects in the works, and each has taken a detour. I completed an initial draft of the Screenplay and even registered it with the Writers Guild. However, our dear friend Elizabeth asked me to consider adding some information/messages regarding Eugene Morgan - which I did. Then recently, Jeanne introduced me to your friend up there in Canada - Raphael, who has taken a keen interest in all things Padgett (sound familiar? :D ) and I sent him a copy of the revised screenplay that includes the Morgan material. Still waiting for the next step and where it takes me.

The biography was started a few years back, but I have to return to finish it as we've learned so many other details about the Padgett, Hyede, Colburn, Morgan and other families. I hope to complete that project soon, but there's that inner tug that keeps pulling at me, saying there's more out there to be learned. :)

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis