What kind if life would result in hells, borderlands, or summer sphere?

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

What kind if life would result in hells, borderlands, or summer sphere?

Post by tiffanyo »

I know this question would be really difficult to answer as we are here, so how could we possibly know.

I just wondered because if I were to go tomorrow, I'd be concerned of what kind of condition my soul would be in. I know I am not a bad person. I don't steal or intentionally hurt others, and i try to be grateful for all I have. I am thoughtful and loving to the best of my ability and try my best as a wife and mother.

I remember reading most people end up in the borderlands or summerland sphere. I wonder what kind of life someone would have led that allowed them to enter the summer lands if they'd never asked for the divine love. I'm sure this topic has probably came up at some point.

Would knowing about the divine love give us a sort of disadvantage and affect the judgment of ourselves and soul condition when we pass for let's say not asking for it enough?

I am not perfect even after learning about the divine love. I'm certainly struggling to devote myself to this. I don't fear this because I'm alright with even starting out in the summer lands. The journey through the spheres will be a spectacular one, I am sure.

I wondered what would make someone start their life in the borderlands? I can imagine what you'd have to do to end up in the hells. I feel I'll maybe have to help some of my dearest family members to understand this on the other side and help them out of the hells? Is this a sin to think this? Am i judging them for thinking this?

I know in other posts it was said to not worry about pin pointing your progression as it might be disappointing to see where you currently are. I know I have alot to work on but I also know the life I live would generally be considered a life of someone doing their best to live in love and light, checking themselves when they know they are living in error, and always trying to change for the better. But of course I could always do more and try harder. But that's my life's goal. Eventually getting to the point where I feel only love towards everyone and having it show I everything I do.

I know I've asked a lot of questions... Questions that can probably only be answered in theory or maybe you do have the answers....
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: What kind if life would result in hells, borderlands, or summer sphere?

Post by AlFike »

Tiffany, you reflect very well the questions that we all ask ourselves. Especially the one that asks 'how progressed am I?'. Our minds want to know the details and the scale of progression that is implied by asking for Divine Love. I can assure you that you are not going to the hells unless everything that you have shared to date is a sham. Those light filled spheres that you are referring to are already much better in beauty and uplifting experiences than the earth plane. Having been at this prayer practice for probably more years than you have been on this planet, I've learned to not worry too much about my future and stay in the moment of my rapport and connection with God. I've always liked the idea of landing in the third sphere after passing. Sounds like a very cool place with all the things and experiences that I like. This motivates me to keep working on myself and praying for the Love.

Speculation about these things is always a fun thing to entertain the mind. The Judas book has great descriptions of the spheres. I hope that you look there in order to get an idea of what you are speculating about. As you continue to progress within your soul it will become quite evident to you that the Love is thriving within and such worries will dissipate. This is a journey of patience, perseverance and faith. The mind doesn't like to entertain any of these attributes but the soul's journey encompasses all these things and a lot more. God bless.......Al

PS: I'm sure that when Geoff wakes up from his beauty sleep down under he will refer you to some links to Judas and other writings on these subjects.
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I'll wait for his response. I know it doesn't serve us well to think of these things because it sort of takes away from the sincerity of our prayers to connect with the Father. Well, at least for me it feels that way. I don't want to feel that I am just seeking the reward of what the prayer gets me vs seeking the love of the father. I know God knows our hearts and so that wouldn't work out in my favor if that's the place I was actually coming from. I will have to remind myself it is a journey and that life is a gift. God's love is the ultimate gift. The fact that we get to take that love after we have passed and draw closer to it for eternity is the frosting on the cake. Like a child, I need constant reminder of what is important. I'm turning thirty this March. I'm glad I found these teachings young and that my children will be blessed to have learned this even younger than me. Thank you very much.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

We have the answer to that and its rather unsettling. All of this is in a fabulous series of books that I personally retrieved from anonymity. And scanned and republished. The medium is Rev George Vale Owen. Its five volumes.

But the best way to approach this is to learn what sort of person goes into the upper reaches of hell and what its like there. I was rather surprised that what i would describe as a "selfish cad" was such a person. You get a very detailed story here:

Paul and Albert - Extract from Volume 5

In fact you could start with that Volume 5, as its got the borderlands quite well covered. Sadly the vast majority of humanity as best I know either arrives in Summerland or the Borderlands with a great many lower in the hells. I have heard anecdotally that Muslims - the real devout ones - do rather better. If they knew about Divine Love, they would have a very good religion IMHO. The percentage that reach the third or higher is very small. We have had several friends and DL folks pass to the Fifth, but none higher so far.
tiffanyo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:12 pm I'm turning thirty this March. I'm glad I found these teachings young and that my children will be blessed to have learned this even younger than me. Thank you very much.
Wow that is so fabulous. And Aries too? Even better.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thanks Geoff. I'll get started on reading the volumes tonight.

You made a very interesting point about Muslims and I agree. They do take their relationship with God very seriously and make a very great effort to praise and connect with God. It's very admirable even if they are missing the secret ingredient of seeking the divine love.

Divine lovers having passed into the fifth sphere! That is amazing! Way to go them! In the future when everyone applies this simple truth to their lives i am sure we will pass into higher spheres. It is a nice thought. I look forward to being on the other side and helping however I can. For now I say, let's pray for the love of God! :D

Also, I am a Pisces hahahaha. I am constantly chasing my own tail in uncertainty. Surprised you didn't figure so... My eldest daughter however is an Aries and she is awesome!

Thanks again,

Tiffany