Gratitude

This forum is for all other topics
Susan
Family

Gratitude

Post by Susan »

I'm feeling a special gratitude for all of you Divine Love seekers and followers! It's truly amazing and humbling to think such a personal act as praying to God to receive his Divine Love, is having a positive affect on our world! As our soul's grow in light, others are being affected. We are changing the world in such a simple, powerful way! How exciting is that!? A few years back I had such a drive to help this world, but I wasn't sure how. I explored many things, including a possible career change. Now I rest in the fact that I am helping the world, and in such a beautiful simple way of growing my soul closer to God. As I do this, I know he will open doors for me at the right time, in order to do his work. So again, that you all for your precious service to humanity! All of you digging deep and humbly asking for god to fill you with his love, are helping create a better world! Love you all! Blessings! 😀❤️
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Gratitude

Post by AlFike »

Yes, you are a light Susan. I'm sure that God has plans for such a gifted and bright soul and as you grow and change so will those opportunities for service expand. I'm very happy to see that there are dedicated souls such as yourself willing to walk that extra mile and will be on this planet for many more years than I. My hope is that many more are coming to the simple truth of God's Love and that the world will change for the better because of it. We all keep laying the foundations for those who will be coming. That is part of our service and part of God's Plan. With great love and appreciation for who you are Susan........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

I know I am a bit late, but thank you Susan. Your post made me feel that I am doing something great for the world. Being a stay at home mom had me feeling that I wasn't contributing to the world and its needs. I often feel like I am not fulfilling my potential. I am learning through the divine love that I am fulfilling God's greatest wish for me. To ask for his love and to express that love to everyone around me. It is difficult to try and not live up to the expectations of society. I've never been like others with a very high drive to succeed. I always wanted to be a mother. I would be conflicted with what I should become occupation wise n the list was long but being a mother was always my number one priority and so I'd quickly let thoughts of a career fade. It was two years working toward a teaching degree that I realized I have to fulfill this goal of raising my children, teaching them, then searching for what comes next. Then that will be what ever it will be. I'd say this to myself, but be disappointed with my lack of motivation. Luckily in the thick of raising my girls, I have found the divine love way of life and truly believe in what comes next will be. I'm learning to trust that this is the absolute best way to spend my life and that it will greatly benefit me when I pass. I will pray, I will love, I will ask for healing for the world, and I will hopefully become so lit with all this God essence that I will have surpassed any expectations I ever had for myself. I thank you and all who post here. I ask you all to please pray for me to remain focused. You defy all odds in this material driven world. You all make me want to be and do better for myself, especially for my children's sake. I know I am their number one nurturer in life and I truly want the best for them. It's best to lead by example. I plan on doing a good job but know it is a difficult pursuit. Again thank you for posting this Susan. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier as I didn't know what to say but now I've found the words. God bless you all.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Lovely Tiffany. With these sorts of attitudes you will find your way beloved soul. The Angels are with you and many experiences are coming to you in the future. The journey of Divine Love is always full of surprises and blessings unanticipated. Its a beautiful path. Much love.......Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Thank you Al. I wish there was a like button. Your reply brings so much joy to my heart and right now I need it.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, and I would like your like :lol: .........Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

:D lol that is the perfect reply.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Tiffany, you are somewhat unique in this world at this time in that you have dedicated your life to raising your children, teaching them, setting an example for them, and preparing them for adult life. While the role of motherhood is not regarded very highly nowadays, and many mothers place their youngsters in Childcare -- way to early in some cases, according to my opinion -- to return to their careers, I think it is a very worthwhile pursuit and your girls will be forever grateful for the support and help that you will have given them while growing up. Keep up what you are doing, keep praying for God's Love, and remember that the time you are spending in shaping the lives of you children -- and indirectly your grandchildren, great grandchildren, and so on -- is precious.

And Susan, thank you for sharing your thoughts as well -- you often make very insightful comments and give us all thoughts to ponder.

It is important that we all support one another on our unique spiritual journey. While everyone's path is their own, we can all benefit and learn from each other's experiences and comments.

So I too will end with gratitude to all. :)