Leslie Flint Recordings

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Leslie Flint Recordings

Post by tiffanyo »

Hi again,

Have any of you heard of the Leslie Flint recordings? I think Geoff mentioned his name on his site. I know most of the spirits who have communicated with him are not on the divine love path. But there was one person specifically who seemed to be kind of working on that path. He never said divine love but he does mention Jesus and his simple teachings. Somewhere on there he mentions many lives or incarnations but I think he could have easily been talking about the many layers of the spirit world and the progression. Or at least that's my hope for him. It's funny because it is the fist message the website published on to the site. I think that's no coincidence that they were guided to put that recording first. I think they missed an opportunity to see things from a perspective that differed from their own spiritualist point of view. This spirit, Michael Fearon seems frustrated with the Catholic Church and isn't shy to express this. I don't believe he was near being a celestial, but I feel he was either on the divine path or soon would be open to it.
I'm not sure if you believe Leslie Flint was a legit direct voice medium but I thought it'd be interesting to bring him up and the spirit Michael Fearon and wondered if you'd take a listen to his message. Do you think he could have been on the divine love path? There's three separate messages. Here is a link to his direct voice messages. Hope you all find them interesting. They're long.... Lol

https://www.leslieflint.com/michael-fearon

Tiffany.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Leslie Flint Recordings

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I've looked into Leslie Flint and appreciate his work. A very gifted medium and his work has offered indisputable proof of life after death. Despite this he was still labeled as a charlatan by detractors. I read his biography and was inspiring. Few have accomplished what he did in a lifetime of dedication to spirit communication. If we could only replicate this with Celestial spirits, we would certainly gain more traction with seekers of all faiths. His ability was limited to lower plain spirits so what came through reflected this. There is an website with Winston Churchill speaking in Direct Voice. Not sure of the name but if you google it, its sure to come up. ............Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Yes, I believe the website I linked also has Winston Churchill. I might have heard it but I probably wouldn't be able to remember what he said. I'll have to go back and relisten.

Have you ever contacted a direct voice medium? I know you only allow celestials to come through to you but perhaps with you present at one of those circles, a celestial would come. Perhaps even contacting a direct voice medium and explaining the divine love path and seeing if that could be the focal point of their next circle to see what spirits would come up to enlighten them on the divine love path. Though they might not agree with what you tell them, them requesting a spirit on the path and them hearing about through a spirit's perspective and experience could change. Their mind.

You say the spirits they communicate are those who are in the lower plain. I'm sure someone in let's say the summer land or 1st sphere may be introduced to the divine love path early on in their journey through the spheres. James Padgett would tell lower plains spirits about it and then they'd receive the help they need from spirits on that path and celestials. I say it's worth a try. This could really help to get this information out there. I am sure you are extremely busy with all the work you do. I'd ask your guides and celestial spirit friends what they think of my very out there idea. :? :lol:

Also I do think this Michael Fearon spirit, even if a lower plain spirit was soon going to be guided towards this path. His words seemed to express that he did understand or was starting to get the big picture.

Tiffany
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tiffany,

Several of us know a great deal about ectoplasmic Direct Voice. Our interest however might be called Divine Love Direct Voice or Direct Voice in the Light. The issue with ectoplasmic Direct Voice is that either the whole thing is done in the dark or at the very least the medium must be, and sits in a cabinet. This has been a major sticking point for the cynics. Leslie Flint went to enormous effort to collaborate with researchers, but they always said - "Well its a fraud for sure, we just haven't yet managed to figure out how he does it. But we will." But they couldn't but still would not give him the tick of approval. Thats the problem with these folks. Nothing will satisfy them. I have corresponded with the guy behind the Scole Experiments if I remember correctly and when Al was in Sydney we had Wendy and Victor Zammit over for tea and later dinner. He is the owner of victorzammit.com

We don't talk much about this, but believe me we are on to it. Direct Voice in the Light has never previously been achieved on this Earth. But it can be done.

hugs
Geoff
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Has the group not tried this because of the requirement to sit in the dark? Or are you saying because you must sit in the dark there will always be sceptics who will claim it is fake?

Has anyone seeked guidance on how to achieve this direct voice in the light from the celestials? If this was achieved, there still would be some who decide it's not possible. But, so many would be open to believing it. They'd be spooked for sure lol.

I get the feeling that the divine love mediums want to allow things to happen as they are guided to do them. Which is understandable.

I guess I should have expected you guys were onto this already. I'm glad I brought it up though. I think that could be the future practice of this group. Direct voice in the light has a nice ring to it.

Has anyone in this group tried it in the dark. With so much harmony, and mediumistic talent in this group of divine love followers, I'm sure there'd be results. I know the fear of letting in lower plain spirits. I also know you only attract what your condition allows right? The celestials always protected James Padgett. ;)

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Oh Tiffany, we're way ahead of you. We've been sitting for DV for several years now but alas no definitive results. We have 5 volumes of messages given on this subject but will not be making them public until we hit the jackpot. As Geoff says, we are downplaying these efforts because its not yet a done deal and if we are successful maybe someone like you will take up the torch one day and carry on.

As for helping dark spirits we do so in our circles of light. I always see an amphitheater around us with many spirits from different planes attending. Our job is to do our simple prayer here on earth and let spirit handle the crowd. Lots of different ways to do this work and I'm glad that we can facilitate the space and our guides and teachers do the heavy lifting. This is accomplished because we have a portal of light in our home and elsewhere making it easier for Celestials to come way down to the earth plain. As a Divine Love medium I have committed myself to channeling Celestial spirits only. That was my agreement with my guides when they asked me to become a medium. Jeanne and I will hopefully (depending on the severity of snowy weather tomorrow) be leading a course on Divine Love Mediumship on Saturday. Lots to learn about this subject and glad to see you have some interest in it. Much love......Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

That is so exciting! Yes, maybe one day after the kiddos are grown, I can be more help to this. I will definitely stick around for the time when all you are working on is ready to be revealed.

Everything you are doing is all so fascinating. What a blessing it is to have such a purposeful job!

I never how to reply to all of our messages back and forth because I'm left astonished by everything you all know and the experiences you all have. All of the posts just amaze me. All the advice and thoughts. Everyone here is truly inspiring!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Great things are happening. :o :lol:

Tiffany
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Please come and join us if you can for our online circles of light. Another astonishing experience awaits you there. Times and links are available on Divine Love Sanctuary group page on facebook. Would love to see you there Tiffany. Much love.......Al
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Will look at the times and try to join one day.