Does diet play a role at on on spiritual progress?

This forum is for all other topics
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Re: Does diet play a role at on on spiritual progress?

Post by tiffanyo »

Oh boy, I just realized I have been misspelling Geoff :shock: :lol: sorry. Also, I went back to older posts and saw the post about John Heslop that I was talking about was further discussed after all. I'm new to forums so my apologies with being all over the place.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Tiffany, you are doing just great on this forum! I'm happy that you are sharing some details of your life and experiences and you are listening to your own guidance. What messages resonates for one may not for another. No wrong responses in this regard, just honest feeling and doing. I can imagine the challenges bringing up a three year old and trying to stay connected here. Although we would love to meet you in Monroeville or in NYC , I understand that it would be difficult to leave your daughter. If its meant to be then the way will open Tiffany. Yes, praying is very important and the more you can do this with a sincere and open heart, the more Divine Love will come into your soul. If a 10 minute stretch does it for you then please continue in this way but maybe try to do this 3 times a day. Jeanne and I go for an hour in prayer at least once a day but we are retired and no kids left at home 8-) . Lets keep the conversation going and I'm happy to answer questions here. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

tiffanyo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:50 am Geoff, I am subscribed to your emails. I find them very helpful. I've probably been receiving them in my inbox for a few months. I know you posted saying most people use the FB group for questions because of login issues on this site. I have seemed to have the opposite problem and have recently logged out of my FB and can't remember my password there. 😆 Would it be okay to keep posting on this forum and continue to get replies to my questions?

Absolutely. I dont like FB for "forums" as it cant be organised, searched or categorised. And most of all it simply takes too long to do stuff there. Only thing I do like is uploading pics is easy.

Hugs
Geoff

By the way I fixed the "one f Geoff" No issue there.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

One minor quibble Geoff ... I'm with you on FB not being a sub for the forums due to the lack of organization or categorization, but search works fine. I use that regularly so that I can easily copy and paste text that's the same from message to message (like the posts about upcoming Zoom prayers).

Also Tiffany, Kevin O'Neil is the guy from Joisey, so you can look for him on FB when you're there. :D
tiffanyo
Happy Camper

Post by tiffanyo »

Ok greats, thank you all for responding. This has been fun. I thought I was going crazy when I saw the spelling had been fixed. :shock: :lol: I will think of some questions and post them soon. God bless you all and I will definitely keep what you said in mind AlFike while praying. I've got two girls at home. My other is 7. I homeschool her, so they're both essentially stuck to my hip. But anywho, more questions will follow soon.