For the next Q&A ... second withdrawal?

This forum is for all other topics
BethM
Site Admin

For the next Q&A ... second withdrawal?

Post by BethM »

So count me in as someone who found the recent thread on John T's FB page interesting. John had posted a message channeled by Dan Bowman from Jesus that's pretty consequential if true. Here's the interesting snippet (emphasis mine):
Nothing in God’s creation lasts forever in it’s present form and is therefore subject to change as change is the law eternal. And so it is for the spiritual opportunity to receive God’s Essence, His Grace, His Love. ... This age will close soon because God has decreed it so. Your human understanding or misunderstanding about this does not change this fact and so it is your perceptions about it that must change. ... I know you want me to cut to the chase here and give you a time line. If you will go back to my earlier message on this I told you then that you are within one generation of this event occurring.
In commenting, Al pointed to a message from Judas in 2001, which seems to suggest a longer timeline:
You need not worry; it’s going to be a long, long time from now, if it ever happens at all. ...

But all human beings that live on earth at this very moment don’t need to worry about this now. All, absolutely all, will find their opportunity, and not only one, but multiple chances. It’s up to mortals and spirits to make good use of them.
Dan responded to this with a comment that he prefers "to believe that the Master, Jesus is the better source to believe and follow in this regards" because he (Dan) does "not believe [the H.] messages came from Judas."

Anyways, I don't know if pitting one channel against another is the correct fodder for the forum, but on one of our recent circles, the question of a Q&A came up and Jeanne suggested we send some questions to she and Al. So my question is would this question of this second withdrawal be an appropriate one?

On the one hand, as we discussed at the last circle, things do seem to be escalating in terms of both natural crises and political ones. But the idea that the option for receiving Divine Love can now be numbered in tens of years is, I admit, a little concerning.
BethM
Site Admin

Re: For the next Q&A ... second withdrawal?

Post by BethM »

I think I answered my own question. I just started reading through the revelations of Jesus to Dr Samuels (circa 1955) and one of them addresses this in a way I find comforting:
The Divine Love is the essence and the nature of God and it is always in existence, for if it did not exist, God could not exist, and therefore it does not mean that if withdrawn by God that it ceases to exist. For the age in which you and the Doctor live, and for a certain number of centuries to come, this gift will continue to flow from the source of the Father’s Being and when it does cease it does not necessarily mean that the privilege will be withdrawn for all eternity, for souls yet unborn would thus be deprived of the opportunity of seeking for it in the mortal as well as in the spirit world, and thus it is conceived that the Divine Love may flow for a period, cease for a period and then be rebestowed in the fullness of time and this may or may not continue in a series of ebbs and flows, as the Father so desires.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Hmm. I guess I should have read the entire message before posting. This is from the end of the same message (emphasis mine):
For just as the souls of men were given the opportunity to embrace the privilege of obtaining the Love as spirits, a privilege denied them in the flesh before the time of my appearance, so it cannot be said definitely that at some future date in God’s own good time the privilege will not be in some way restored after the second withdrawal. And even though the Celestial Heavens will be filled and its doors closed after the second withdrawal, this does not mean that there will not be created another Celestial Heaven in God’s realms, for as I said on earth, “In my Father’s house are many mansions,” and the possibilities of God’s acts of goodness and loving kindness are commensurate with His infinite ways of controlling His universe and the creatures which it contains.
Back to being concerned!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Beth,

My own feelings are that its thousands of years away. I am 100% certain if it was only ONE generation away that the Master would be telling a few more of us. Sorry Dan but I don't buy your version at all. And from a very personal point of view it would mean the efforts of several of us to deliver a spiritual gift we have ben given is to no avail. So why have we worked so hard these last three years if its all to no avail?

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

I've had and still have similar questions Beth! I must admit, years ago, when I read about the celestial doors being closed, it triggered a red flag in me. I didn't seem to ring true that an unconditionally loving god would close up his paradise to those that he loves so much, especially when his laws are designed for us to continue to grow closer to him. Also, how does that bring a happy ending for soulmates who haven't yet achieved the celestial heavens at the same time (i.e.: one is in celestial heavens and one isn't)? That being said, it makes more sense to me that he would open it back up again after some time. Which also makes me wonder...has that ever happened in the past? Did the celestial heavens get closed prior to Jesus coming and God reopened them with Jesus? Is it a new celestial heavens that were then created? Has this happened on other planets? Is there a separate celestial heaven for each planet or does each of the beings in the universe go to one celestial place?

I do believe in a tipping point time for humanity to choose God's love and I believe that is very near, working in conjunction with earth changes. But this relates to the material plane and not the spheres of spirit. Of course this is just my own deduction from what I've watched, read, and feel.

Perhaps we should remember what we KNOW about God to really find our answers...God is unconditionally loving. God is all wisdom and goodness. God LOVES us more than we will ever be able to comprehend. God desires all good and freedom for us. God wants what's best for us. With these in mind, try to set your mind at ease that he's got this. He's working it out for our highest and best good. He knows our worries and struggles, our questions our everything, and answers our prayers according to his will. We should do our best to release our desire to control the situation and give it to God, as his way will be best anyway. So much easier said than done, as I can attest to! It's true we can't understand, with the material mind, gods plans, but our souls, purified by his love, will bring more clarity. Having a strong faith, being an open and willing channel for God to use, and a soul continuously growing in God's essence, is key to understanding these concerns. Prayer is the way we'll best get to the point of understanding. :) Love and hugs to you as we seek to find our answers!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I absolutely agree with all of your statements here. GOD IS NOT PUNITIVE. As for the minds and biases of us limited humans, many are punitive and self righteous in their thinking. And if you want to garner some attention as a medium, channel something controversial. People will flock to such ideas because it reinforces their own mindful sense that they are not worthy, have missed the boat or have barely time to get there. This is fear based thinking and not something Jesus would promote. Having said that, Jesus has recently ( in 2015) stated that the material world is in trouble. I think that our friends Geoff and Susan and Michael can attest to the veracity of this message since they are living it as we speak.
It is important to always test the messages that come through various mediums. I guarantee you that they are distorted in some way by the life long thinking of the medium. No matter the depth of rapport with a medium, the words which are given have a flavor and hue of the channel. Even those through Padgett and Samuels will exhibit this fact. Having had personal experience with the medium who channeled this message, it is obvious to me that his mind is quite active in interpreting what was said. I am not condemning Dan because I believe that he is true to his desire to bring through truth as a medium. His heart is in the right place but as a medium I know that to be a clear channel is a very difficult challenge given all the thought conditions both internally and externally on the earth plain. As I have said many times, always take a channeling to your soul and get a sense as to its truth. No one is infallible as a medium. Much love to you ..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Thank you all for your helpful responses!