Muscle testing for Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
Ariel
New Friend

Muscle testing for Divine Love

Post by Ariel »

Hi,

As described here https://new-birth.net/topical-subjects/ ... -on-earth/ it seems difficult to know how far you are along the process of soul transformation through Divine Love.

So I've been experimenting with muscle testing as a way to evaluate this. There is scale for progress along the Natural Love path, that you can find here. https://www.lilyandbeyond.com/single-po ... ightenment

Divine Love is infinite, so a scale from 0 to 1000 wouldn't work. We could try first for something finite first, so I tried soul encrustations: On a scale of 0 to 100, 0 being a completely encrusted soul and 100 being a completely clean (unencrusted?) soul, where am I? So I muscle tested for this, and I did actually get a value. Furthermore, when meditating with the intention of removing the encrustations, I could increase this value, and now I evaluate my value to be of 100.

So I did find a way to define a scale for Divine Love, but that would take quite some more explanation. So before I go into that, has anyone tried this kind of stuff before? A quick check on the Internet didn't bring up anything. I am painfully aware that muscle testing is quite unreliable and that I could be making this all up. So some external validation/feedback from the community would be very welcome.

Note that I don't say "measure", because it doesn't qualify as a measurement. I could use David Hawkins' term of "calibrate", but I find this unnecessarily complicated, so for now at least, "evaluate" it is.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Muscle testing for Divine Love

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Ariel. There is a guy in Australia named John Dole who has done a lot of research on this matter. Unfortunately I've not been impressed with his results. I'm also not sure that a soul energy can be properly tested nor am I inclined to think that it should be. This creates differences, a sense of who is up and who is down etc.. I think its best to respect and encourage everyone on their path and see us all as equal. Though there must be differences, love is inclusive and love accepts all. Differentiating only encourages division and even suspicion. Sorry that I can't be more encouraging Ariel but I've been around this block before. God bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Ariel
New Friend

Post by Ariel »

You make a valid point regarding the possible pitfalls around this approach. However would it make sense to look into muscle testing as a way to help people get started in Divine Love? I remember quite some frustration in the first few months where I had no idea if I was getting anywhere.

So the obvious question to muscle test for would be : Am I receiving Divine Love? If not, then we can look into understanding why.

best,
Ariel
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello dear Ariel,

I was a huge fan of David Hawkins' work and so am intimately familiar with this topic. In fact, his are among few "pre-Padgett-Message" books I yet retain.

Even so, while I understand your frame of reference, I concur with Al...ultimately, I believe (well meaning as you are) your thoughts on the matter will not produce the most fruitful approach for you or anyone seeking Divine Love.

The "new birth" language used to describe what is actually happening is somewhat misleading. God is not a vending machine to dispense a substance that transforms us from natural into Divine beings.

Best to look at it thusly: Jesus teaches us to go to God as a little child would go to a loving Father...God's Love comes to us through sincere longing for genuine relationship. The essence of which is Divine Love.

When we enter into this relationship with God, through soulful prayer, rather than through any kind of deliberate process we may seek to assess or measure in any way, we will be sweetly, gradually, finely-tuned-into BECOMING the child God created us to be. That is the proper focus...letting go of our own need to control and judge and otherwise force anything...surrendering our will to God's Will and allowing ourselves to be COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED, bit by bit.

We musn't be surprised if our soul development is accompanied by revelations of our own past soul conditions that cause the experience of expiation. Like gold tested in fire...

Much Love,

Catherine
Ariel
New Friend

Post by Ariel »

Ok I get it. Let's leave well enough alone then :-D
Indeed, trying to put a number on a relationship is not likely to be a fruitful approach
Thank you both
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Ariel,
I concur with what Catherine said about our receiving Divine Love and building a loving relationship with our Heavenly Father, which is not something that can be readily quantified.

I am somewhat familiar with muscle testing and the writings of David Hawkins, which is what John Doel has quoted from in his publications. I believe that muscle testing is valid in certain applications and can be used for good. Another person whose work involves muscle testing is Dr. Bradley Nelson and his discovery about the "Emotion Code" about which a reviewer wrote this: "The Emotion Code is a powerful and simple way to rid yourself of this unseen baggage. Dr. Nelson's method gives you the tools to identify and release the trapped emotions in your life, eliminating your "emotional baggage," and opening your heart and body to the positive energies of the world." Dr. Nelson believes that most people's trapped emotions have created a heart wall, which is often a hindrance to our relationships with others.

From my own experience, I had my husband go with me through the procedure and help me release quite a few trapped emotions. Not sure if there is a connection, but the fact is that long after that I discovered the Divine Love teachings -- though I had been on decades-long spiritual journey before that and understood the work of the Holy Spirit and been undergoing spiritual transformation for all those years.

So I believe there is validity in muscle testing, but it may not work for spiritual phenomena like soul transformation through the Divine Love.

Blessings on your journey as you explore.
Eva
Simon Lovell
New Friend

Post by Simon Lovell »

Years ago I trained as an Applied Kinesiologist and have many of the lectures from Dr Sheldon Deal.
What you are trying to measure has to have some form of immediate impact on the physical body be it electrical, emotional, nutritional or structural in order for the tested muscle to switch on and off and act as a good indicator.
If you chose a subject with an almost perfect development of natural love and with all there energy centres perfectly balanced with a beautiful auric field how would that person test against someone with very little spiritual development but a small amount of Divine Love? I will leave you to ponder on that scenario.
My take on it though is that God is untestable and that any measurements you get are from the much more closely related natural realms of manifestation. At the best you may be using the body as a sounding board to ask questions of lower spirit entities as no angel will give you that answer.