Wordless prayer for Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
Ariel
New Friend

Wordless prayer for Divine Love

Post by Ariel »

Hi everyone,

Through my various experiments I've developed a personal approach to Divine Love that seems quite different to what I've read about elsewhere. It amounts to a sort of wordless prayer. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Here it is, briefly. I can develop more if this is of interest.

You can consciously control some of the organs of your physical body, for example muscles. Some other organs you cannot, at least without some training. An example of this would be the heart. Furthermore, you can feel these organs. In this way when you control an organ, it gives you some feedback.

Now consider that just as there are subtle bodies, there are subtle organs. As they are subtle, you can’t see them. But this doesn’t mean that they aren’t there, just the same as subtle bodies. And like other organs, some you can feel, and some you can control. Unfortunately, this is not something that comes naturally, so it needs to be learned.

One such subtle organ that we can learn to feel and control is the source of Divine Love. With some training, you can pump Divine Love from it, and you can feel it spread in your body and possibly beyond. Pumping is done similarly to controlling a muscle: You express the intention, and it just happens, without any further thought.

So that's what I do, rather than reciting a prayer as is more usual.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Geoff
Family

Re: Wordless prayer for Divine Love

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ariel,

I think that you need to do some more experiments. I cant say if you are or are not tapping into Divine Love, but what we do know is that the only "source" is Father, and the delivery agent is the Holy Spirit. I may have some Divine Love in my soul after 20 years, but I cannot share that with you. It certainly informs my actions and my soul can affect your soul because of the DL in my soul, but I still am not a source of that energy.

I know that there are other forms of bliss energy and they are controlled by the mind. These can be and often are shared by gurus with their followers. One is called "shaktipat." I refer you to this page on a web site I also have:

https://www.divine-bliss.net/what-is-bliss/

The energy that the mind delivers may be called "of the nervous system" but the Divine Love is not. Its best called "the peace that knows no understanding". However the soul can pass strong feelings even of pain to the body. I know this from personal experience.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I decided to extract Glenda Green's meditation on the soul here. I would also like to add a lesson I learned 20 years ago when I like you Ariel, was just starting out. The so called "experts" told me categorically that the pain I felt in my heart was NOT Divine Love. They categorically stated that Divine Love does not hurt. Deep inside I did not believe them. It turned out I was right when Jesus spontaneously said this at a retreat I attended and he was talking to another attendee:
Jesus wrote:There have been many, many souls who have recognized their relationship to God. But my brothers and sisters, do you not always feel, feel this Love in your own life; just to the small amount that you may be able to open your souls to how great, how powerful and strong this Love is for you? As our brother Geoff has to do sometimes, and close the door – it’s so great. God is with you, will always be with you. The truth is here; it lives in your heart. There are many [who know of their immortality].
Found here: https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... june-2001/

So, test but in the end trust yourself. I tested it by getting Father to turn the "pain" on and off as I asked.
Glenda Green wrote:(Jesus is speaking here) Whenever such (ego) identities command and own your life, assuming the rights of indigenous power, then problems will arise. The term ‘ego ’ has various meanings in your language. Nevertheless, the dysfunctional problems associated with ego might best be explained as the result of surrogate identities displacing the soul's true self.

"In the depths of your being is your own sacred center. It is the still, quiet chamber deep within where you are one with the Father. Through this connection is your own indigenous power. Therefore, you cannot underestimate the value of this knowledge to your life. Priceless to your life is knowledge of the heart itself. This is a place you must go alone, for it is your sacred ground. The very act of being there is the essence of prayer.

When I told my disciples to go into a closet to pray, I was being quite literal in two regards. Any quiet secluded place will do. The main thing is to select a place which is appropriate to the sacred chamber you are about to enter within your being.

"The Sacred Heart (soul) has an exact location in the body which can vary slightly in every person, but it is approximately the same. It is located in the space between the spine and the physical heart, anywhere from an inch above the physical heart to three inches below it. Although the physical heart is slightly to left of center, the true axis is centrally located. People who are living very physical lives, such as athletes and manual workers, often have a lower position of the heart vortex due to their need for physical balance. Scholars and musicians might need to look a bit higher."

He suggested that I look a little higher because of my receptivity to aesthetic inspirations and frequencies.

"As you enter, you must release your attention into silence, letting it fall until it comes to rest. This is the way of quiet contemplation in which you may behold the oneness of all that is. This is your sacred place, for it is the pivotal link between the body and soul, the physical and the immortal, between yourself and God.

"When the heart is healthy and fully alive, it is the most natural place to be. But when it has been forgotten and abandoned, certain difficulties will accumulate around the prospect of re-entry. The most critical issue is that the heart carries an imprint of your true character and the love that you are. That is its only recognition of you. Therefore, when you attempt to enter with false identities, spurious agendas, impure thoughts, or excess baggage of any kind, you may not present a workable entry key. You are most worthy to be in the heart, for indeed it is your home, the center of your being. Nevertheless, as the defender of your immortal soul, its security
system is formidable. By the will of God, that which is not you will not be 
recognized. All illusion, pretense, and judgment must be shed at the portal.
Is this not also how you must enter the Kingdom of Heaven ... as a little
 child?

"There are two ways to enter. The easiest way is to quiet your mind
through surrender and resolve, allowing your attention to become like a
 pebble cast into a great, still lake. Then float away into the stillness and
 vacuity until you come to rest. The other way is more difficult, although 
each attempt will bring you closer. The process itself is cleansing and
 transforming. It involves opening and reentering the heart directly, and re-
anointing it as the sacred center which it truly is. In this approach, you will locate the doorway through which the heart communes with infinity, the 
one spirit and the Father.

"To begin, you need to be aware that a circle of energy surrounds
your body. It is much like a protective cocoon. Then establish within your 
mind’s eye a perceptual viewpoint on the backside of that circle, facing
 your spine. From that viewpoint, facing your back, scan the extent of your
 spine as if you were looking for the doorway to a cave. In looking for the
 heart’s doorway, you may at first find the opening very small, but as you 
enter, it will dilate and you may see infinity laid out before you. For some 
people the door may be sealed so tightly that its presence will only be
sensed, and a large stone, figuratively speaking, will have to be rolled
 away before the opening becomes evident. Never despair ... the opening 
is there. You will find it if you continue to look and it will open when you 
knock. Do not be shocked with your first perception. You may sense the 
cold, dark air of the cosmos. Often there is a chilling effect, for spirit is 
cooler than the body. Some may see a burning bush at the entrance; others 
may see the door encircled with flame. Others will see; or sense, a mighty 
angel with a sword guarding the entrance. You may hesitate to enter
 because of your perceptions of holiness and want to take off your shoes,
 symbolically speaking, or rinse off in baptismal water. Those who are not 
ready for this perception will deny it or run, for the holiness they perceive 
is their connection to God. By entering the portals of the heart in this way, 
you will inherit the wisdom which was placed there for you from the 
beginning. Your unfolding consciousness of the Sacred Heart will begin to 
revive many dimensions of intelligence that have been lost to you. At the very least, you will experience true relaxation. "

He explained that the heart is always guiding our lives regardless of whether or not we call upon it or even acknowledge it. It is our sacred link to the Father, and it is always working as our higher intelligence. "The Father is with you always through your heart, yet every visit to the inner sanctuary strengthens your relationship to it and your Creator. Just being there is prayer. It matters not what you say, for the Father knows your every need and desire. The prayer I taught my disciples was worded especially to facilitate a strengthening of that bond between Father and child, Heaven and Earth. It is the heart’s function to honor the sacred bond."

Note: Copyright Glenda Green - extracted directly from pages 160, 161 and 162 "Love Without End"
Ariel
New Friend

Post by Ariel »

Wow, food for thought and a lot to digest!
As you suggest, I shall experiment some more. And I shall post here again as soon as I can.
Many thanks Geoff for your answer and your work in general.

Ariel
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for sharing your insights Ariel. I must concur with Geoff about whether or not this is a plausible way to receive Divine Love. It may well be that you are feeling the Love but as Geoff indicates, this may be a sense of something else. It is important to reach out of yourself to God, yearning for the inflow of the Divine Essence. God is out there and you can invite Him in if your intentions are directed towards this desire. There is no need for a verbal or thought prayer but your focus needs to be in the right direction. Maybe include this outward yearning in your experimentation and see if you feel something from that. In the beginning there are many phases and experimentations that most go through before they hit on the right way for them but the experience of receiving the Love is very distinct and can be very powerful. Good luck my friend with your journey to Divine Love and keep exploring. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Ariel
New Friend

Post by Ariel »

Well it's been fruitful to experiment with your insights!

So I think I found the entrance to the soul as described. When I scan my spine I feel my attention drawn to a point on it, a bit below my heart. I move my attention to it, and do indeed have the sensation that I'm entering an expanding space. I have done this a few times now and each time I enter receive an image of a rocky ledge with water dripping on it. I also have the sense of "being" that space, and that the rest of my body is a just a host.

So what about Divine Love then?
I do have the sensation of "warmth and pressure" in the heart, as described here
https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... -oct-2001/
When I ask for Divine Love, either from the soul, verbally, or non-verbally as I described before, the sensation is similar. Furthermore, I have the sensation of flow from a space slightly above the soul where the pressure is, to where my soul is.

It feels like this:
flow of divine love.jpg
flow of divine love.jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 6781 times
So maybe I am sort of doing the right thing after all?

Now, regarding the outflowing, I think it may be simply that I'm mixing things up. It happens that I occasionally practice what was taught to me as being called diksha. So I looked it up, found that the definition was too vast, but poking around a bit more I found this. Geoff you nailed it...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaktipat
What I do is put my hands just above the head of someone, then I think of letting whatever that person needs flow through me, and I feel something (for lack of a better word) flow through my hands.

So I guess I simply need to practice some more, and refine my praying / Shaktipat / Soul Perceptions.

As always, thanks for your guidance!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Blessings to you, Ariel...and thank you for sharing your journey here! I echo what Geoff and Al have already said. We needn't use words, but, we must long to receive God's Love...the source of which is God.

This is my favorite part of the Jesus message received through Glenda Green:
This is a place you must go alone, for it is your sacred ground. The very act of being there is the essence of prayer.
I have a sacred space where I pray...and a sacred peace within my soul from whence I do so. For me, "The very act of being there is the essence of prayer."

Much Love,

Catherine
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Very, very glad I took a break from Facebook and checked into the forum. This explains a LOT. Thanks Geoff!!
Geoff wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:50 pm "When the heart is healthy and fully alive, it is the most natural place to be. But when it has been forgotten and abandoned, certain difficulties will accumulate around the prospect of re-entry. The most critical issue is that the heart carries an imprint of your true character and the love that you are. That is its only recognition of you. Therefore, when you attempt to enter with false identities, spurious agendas, impure thoughts, or excess baggage of any kind, you may not present a workable entry key. You are most worthy to be in the heart, for indeed it is your home, the center of your being. Nevertheless, as the defender of your immortal soul, its security
system is formidable. By the will of God, that which is not you will not be 
recognized.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great conversation here Ariel. My own palpable experience of receiving an inflowing of Divine Love is a very simple one. I sit in a relaxed position and pray that God will open my soul to receive this blessing. The response is almost immediate. I feel a pressure in the Solar Plexus area, then a sense of opening and expansion. There can be a slight burning sensation with it and a mild sense of euphoria. If the inflow is intense then the euphoria grows accordingly. I have experienced nothing like this in all my spiritual travels, it is a unique and unmistakable event. When receiving a substantial inflowing of God's Love, the 'high' that one gets from it is a unique and unmistakable experience. No fancy poses or exercises are necessary for me. Just prayer that is authentic and earnest. Works every time. With blessings........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Ariel and everyone for sharing.

I have just read a message from Keea Atta Kem that was mailed to those who are on Jeanne's weekly messages list and for those who are not, the message is also at https://divinelovesanctuary.com/feeling-the-love/. It says this, which can be of encouragement and reassurance to those whose perceptions of the inflowing of the love are not as palpable as Al's:
Blessings to you, beloved souls. I am Keea Atta Kem. This dear instrument has been blessed with a deep intuition and he has moved through his life on a wave of feeling and intuitively understanding the elements of life. And so, for him to receive this gift of Love, there is a deep intuitive understanding of this experience because he has known his own soul for many years, it is as he says, an easy blessing to receive to consciously receive.

For many of you beloved souls, who have travelled through your life experiences utilizing the faculties of your material mind and moving through the conditions of this world that are not altogether conducive to this sensitivity. It is understandable that some will not feel this gift so intensely or know even that they have received this gift.

But I tell you, beloved souls, each of you has indeed received this blessing to some degree. Your souls yearn and long to receive more, to know this blessed union with God in prayer, in love, in deep peace, in a way of knowing that goes beyond the mind. Beloved souls, as you continue to make efforts to be in this flow of Love, to release all conditions that may obstruct and divert your attentions from this gift and this experience, you will come to know this beautiful gift as a reflexive experience from your prayers and longings of the heart.

Yes, some are more gifted than others, more sensitive than others, or able to know and to recognize the cues that are a part of this experience. But, for those who do not feel the inflowing of the Divine Love within their souls, this does not mean that they are not receiving this Love, for indeed they are. The yearning of the soul, which each and every one of you are well aware of, is what brings the Holy Spirit to convey this gift of Love. God answers each and every prayer that is sincere and as this great yearning that is expressed to God, so there is a response. This is the law in action, the Law of Love.

So for those who struggle with this conscious awakening of the soul, I tell you that as long as you are sincere in your efforts, your prayers, and your desires that God will find a way to bring to you a conscious understanding, some powerful experience, some form of awakening that will confirm to you this Truth. Nothing will hold God from reaching you and bringing you to a close rapport and understanding of your Heavenly Father.
Much love,
Eva