Question about souls personality...

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Question about souls personality...

Post by AlFike »

Maybe the roots of personality are present before incarnation. My view is that we are imbued with lots of potential which needs expression with the awakening of ourselves in the material life. A soul has no body, brain, or means to articulate itself in physical ways. It could be that the soul consciousness is capable of expressing such things as personality but I would speculate that this is just rudimentary feelings and actions. Our Angel friends know or say little about pre-existance and if they don't know then its pretty pretentious of me to claim that I do. All is just speculation of the mind rather than a soul knowing but its fun to think of such things. Thanks for compiling what has been said Catherine. We all want to know from whence we came and where we are going. :mrgreen: God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding to Catherine's comment:

TGRABJ, Vol. 1, p. 107 (specifically p. 109)
"... this creation of the soul took place long before the appearance of man on earth as a mortal.
And the soul, prior to such appearance, had its existence in the spirit world as a substantial conscious entity, although without visible form and, as I may say, ‘individuality,’ but yet having a distinct personality so that it was different and distinct from every other soul."
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Good quote Eva.

hugs
Geoff