The FCNB archive of Padgett's scanned messages

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

The FCNB archive of Padgett's scanned messages

Post by Geoff »

As I was working my way down through every single message recorded on Padgett's index, (twice actually LOL, once in date order, once in spirit order) I found quite a few unpublished entries that look very interesting. So I tried to find them in the archive. I am very saddened to report based on a small sample that more than 80% of those I was interested in no longer exist. And I can see what survived are the dark spirit messages - in huge numbers. Not something of much value. Given all the work and effort over so many years and particularly the actual building of the archive by Paul, this is a very sad state of affairs. There are certainly many questions raised by the index that we cannot answer, because the records are lost and destroyed. I can't believe that those who went before were so cavalier. It is such a sad thing.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Re: The FCNB archive of Padgett's scanned messages

Post by Geoff »

I need to revisit this to see if I am right because I just found out the archive has two legs and I was looking at the wrong one.

Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: The FCNB archive of Padgett's scanned messages

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Keep us posted, please, Geoff! Thank you!!

Also...I find the dark spirit messages sometimes beneficial, as they can help one relate Earth life to the Spirit World, and also to seek God's Love.

Hugs,
Cate