Looking through the Padgett daily index

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

Looking through the Padgett daily index

Post by Geoff »

I have in the past looked closely at the index Padgett kept which summarises most of the communications he received. Bear in mind less than 50% have seen the light of day. I also knew that towards the end he was admonished almost daily for poor spiritual condition, inability to receive messages and lack of attention to his mission. Please do not think I state this to disparage him, we none of us know what he went through, and all of us acknowledge the wonderful work he did do. But this passage caught my eye:
Judas Iscariot | the important truths yet to be written | Mar. 1, 1918
This can be found on this page, which is the 1918 index. Its not yet "fully cleaned up" if you go look and see that its not all in a table. Thats what I have been doing all the hours I can find the last four weeks. You can readily see by the number of summaries that do not link to a message (no hyperlink) how little we have. There are NO archive records for 1918. Nothing at all. All lost.

Almost nothing new of value was received by Padgett after this date. As far as I know. Someone could look and see, but I don't think new ideas came after that time.

Now in the last 5 years we have received a mountain of stuff, and it covers at least two totally fascinating areas. One has not been released yet, its to do with direct voice. The other is the whole issue of trying to awaken the soul. Surely a MOST important subject? And not covered at all by Padgett, which is why the fundamentalists amongst us still believe all you need to do is pray. Which is not wrong, but won't work in the Earth life. Its too slow in the Earth Condition that we have.

But is there still a body of work that the angels had planned that we do not know about as yet?

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Looking through the Padgett daily index

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Geoff,

I agree with your supposition that there had to be something more that Jesus and the other Celestials wanted to impart, because the Messages we have repeat the same thing. I kept reading, hoping for more that never came. I imagine that JP could not keep his soul condition up sufficient to receive.

Like you, I'm grateful for what we have, of course!

While prayer may not be the only thing we need do, I do believe that whatever else they wanted to impart may still come through fervent prayer...which yields individual guidance. It is also clear that fervent prayer is the first and most important step. From this we can deduct that, if we pray fervently and continuously, whatever else is required may come to us, even while we are yet on Earth. Several Messages state that we can achieve the New Birth condition while on Earth...though it is not easily done. Has anyone but Jesus done so?

Regardless, we know that our every soul-deep effort is rewarded, and that soul evolution is never-ending (on the DL Path). Whatever we achieve here, we continue on the other side...and for those who prepare while on Earth, in Spirit our progress can rapidly accelerate.

As Jesus has said, each soul charts its own course.

Much Love,
Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Looking through the Padgett daily index

Post by AlFike »

Yes, its been said by our Angel friends many times that progress with Divine Love and the truths of God is eternal. So my assumption is that we are receiving the tip of the iceberg in knowledge but they also don't want us to be overly distracted with details not relevant to our present struggle to overcome the human condition. I believe that spirit can share many new things on all levels that would be beneficial to life on earth. First we have to master the basics, then we might earn greater knowledge as we progress both in soul and mind.......much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.