oooh this is exciting

This forum is for all other topics
Geoff
Family

oooh this is exciting

Post by Geoff »

I really dont know if anyone else is as excited by these things as I am. But now I have the originals - well what we have - and when I find a really interesting extract from the Padgett index, I can look and see if we have it still. And I find if we have a typed transcript, it will ocr. And then I send it to my secret buddy who sends it back as a doc and I have a new message bingo!!!!! If we only have the auto handwriting, I have another buddy thats not as enthused by those. Yeah thats another whole ballgame.

Like this extract:
experience ended - King Richard - the reason for the experiment - looking after me - withdrew their influence - Gladstone wrote - his condition - she brought Pastor Russell - oblivion - condition
Now I guess its a bit nasty to be so excited to actually hear what happened to Pastor Russell. Or not? I mean he was a very big deal in Padgett's time. It also tells that Padgett had a very nasty time with King Richard.

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Re: oooh this is exciting

Post by Susan »

Hi Geoff! Would you be willing to shed some light on who these people are? I mean I know Padgett, but I don't remember the other players. Then maybe I'll be better able to understand your post. Thanks! :)
Geoff
Family

Re: oooh this is exciting

Post by Geoff »

Well Pastor Russell was a big player in Padgett's time. He was the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses and he did prophesy that Jesus would return in 1914, as he did. But because Padgett kept things secret, and Dr. Stone did not manage to publish a book until 1941 (lack of funds) the JW's had written off Pastor Russell's prophesy by then. But we had a few messages from the Pastor starting with six days after his death, and he was most upset to find his teachings that "the dead are dead and do not awaken till the resurrection" was false. But I did not know he was a "dark spirit" as is suggested by this message.

King Richard is one of three famous English Kings and apparently at that time still a very dark spirit. This is what Wikipedia says:

English monarchs
Richard I of England or Richard the Lionheart (1157–1199)
Richard II of England (1367–1400)
Richard III of England (1452–1485)

Now no matter which of these it s, thats quite some time later he is still deep in the hells.