Incarnating souls

This forum is for all other topics
Susan
Family

Incarnating souls

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! A thought popped into my mind today. I feel like I've read a message on this a long time ago but now cannot remember the answer. The question is, before we incarnate into a body, do we know and choose our parents? Or is it something like we sense that a soul is pregnant and has a body in need of a soul inside? In that case, it would be more of an attraction-type thing and not so conscious. Thanks for your info! :)
Geoff
Family

Re: Incarnating souls

Post by Geoff »

Hi Susan,

We have no decent in-depth message on what we as souls know and what we do not know in the incarnation stage. We know they only have souls, and so cannot "think" like we do, but that said, the soul has understanding and it seems some sort of choice/free will too. Clearly this seems to be where the soul mate bond is developed, of course.

Amy Bolton received a message many years ago that the soul knows nothing at all of the physical situation of its parents - i.e. money, race, religion etc. This makes sense to me. Who would choose to incarnate into a life that will only last a few years? She said the soul simply tests if the foetus can sustain life right now, and does not incarnate if it thinks it won't. Equally what soul would incarnate into an abusive family?

However of recent years a few of Al's messages have sort of hinted that we chose to come to Earth at this very time. Because we knew that Father wanted us here. I sort of understand that too, because if this is one of the very worst most dangerous (spiritually) planets would Father send us here? I rather think He would encourage us, but leave that choice to us. There are a lot of "easy ride" planets we could have gone to.

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Thanks for your info Geoff! :)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We've had more than a few messages stating that we chose to do this spiritual work before we incarnated. Whether this is true for every soul, I'm not sure. The angels do state that every soul has a purpose. How else does that purpose come to us but in the pre-existence. It seems that soul existence before incarnation is a more complex matter than floating around in spiritual amniotic light and waiting to be born in order to be consciously awakened and have identity. Unfortunately we have no definitive information in this particular. Good question Susan. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

I believe that the Law of Attraction is at work here between two souls, mother and child. Child chooses mother. mother chooses child. There are no accidental happenings in His world. All operates according to law. Why one chooses another we are not privy to. I trust there are only good reasons. In His world, all is good. Even the 'bad' leads to the good. Peace all.
Yvonne
New Friend

Post by Yvonne »

So, I have a questions on this. Al channeled a message earlier about this a little. That the soul has a purpose, and it incarnates into a physical body that can hopefully help it achieve it's purpose. But there are no guarantees.

So if the soul incarnates into a body that is godless, and actually takes a dark road (for example) the soul stays pretty dormant. The person dies, and the soul is now released but has to account for everything that the person did. Almost makes me feel that the soul is held hostage by the person's choices of which it had little control over. I feel like I'm missing something, but not sure what.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Yvonne,

Welcome.

Yes I think you are missing something, and I am also not sure exactly what. But lets pursue it and see if we can discover what.

We have free will. So that is why every soul is accountable. No matter where or how you were brought up, your soul is able to tell you that certain things are not accurate, or are evil. However this can fade in the face of repeated "sin". We only lose our consciousness of what evil is, by being evil. But we have a lot of "wrong thinking" on this planet. Its all around you. One will never however "escape" responsibility for one's actions as long as one is sane.

So I do totally accept that we are very much a product of our environment. In fact every single one of us on this planet is at a very decided disadvantage to maybe 98% of planets. Which is why I suspect we actually consciously decided to come here. And that is why the majority of us pass to Sphere 1, either in the hells, the borderlands, or just outside. We really celebrate if someone reaches the Third on death, and holy smoley if they reach the Fifth, they are in extremely rare company, literally a handful. If you take a country like the USA, a very large number of people will tell you they feel totally ok with killing an intruder who they find in their home. Not in pure self defence (which Jesus says is not ok) but just protecting their property. That is the sort of mindset that is causing many of our problems on this planet. There are many many other examples, they are all pervasive. Another one is that the individual's rights trump society's. In other words you should not prevent someone doing or having something, because it endangers society. If Father accepted that, He would not have designed his heavens to be limited to those of a certain development or greater, but never lesser. Only where He gave us unlimited freewill - here - does this sort of thing occur, and the result is evil.

But, I am also 100% certain Father takes all of this into account. And as a perfect example, if you or I were that "evil" on what we call a light and life planet (where the majority become awakened souls during their Earth life) we would be subject to far worse compensation. And I am now moving beyond Padgett et al, when I say I accept that in theory its possible for a human to not survive death, even as I know we have never heard of such a thing happening on THIS planet. Because we get so much "mercy".

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 am The angels do state that every soul has a purpose. How else does that purpose come to us but in the pre-existence.
Dear Al,

I could say it does not matter whether we knew pre-incarnation or not. Its not the fact that we have a purpose that means it occurred pre-incarnation, because God is the creator of purposes.

Its the suspicion that we participated in accepting God's Plan pre-incarnation and then CHOSE to be incarnated on this planet in order to effect God's Plan that is what we are intrigued about.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Geoff, I believe that you have covered the subject quite well . Maybe this world is the place where strong souls are tested and their reward is the Divine Love ? Hard to obtain in these earthly conditions but the reward is worth it. Just speculation here. I know that you will come back and say that every world has the same opportunity and you might be right but our planet is an odd ball one where we seem to be mostly contrarians to God's Laws and in some way proud of our achievements despite our soul's wisdom knowing a different route. The mind dominates here and that is the great challenge to humanity. How do we get beyond mind in such a place and rediscover our souls? That is our message and our great challenge as soul followers rather than those who are intellectual believers in the power of mankind. I say mankind because its our sex that dominates the world still. I believe that women have a clearer sense of the wrong direction that humanity is taking but the grip that men have on the affairs of the world is very strong indeed.I believe that it will be the power of the female psyche that will bring the world to its senses. Their trust in their own intuition rather than logic, is far greater than men in general and we know that it is in the intuitive sense that the soul communicates. I have a great respect for the power of anyone's intuition to guide and inform their life's journey. Too bad many disregard it or pray at the alter of the mind. The mind has its role to play but is not the whole enchilada . The sensitivity and brilliance of an awakened soul will be our salvation. We have to keep sharing that message. With soul comes Divine Grace, extraordinary knowledge and most of all Love. Free will determines our fate and let our fate be to strive towards greater light and wisdom. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Yvonne
New Friend

Post by Yvonne »

In reference to this -

Its the suspicion that we participated in accepting God's Plan pre-incarnation and then CHOSE to be incarnated on this planet in order to effect God's Plan that is what we are intrigued about.

If we are choosing to incarnate into this world as a means to help with Gods plan, then perhaps we also realize that our journey might not be easy. But it's a journey that our souls want to take I guess, so they can continue to grow and as the Padgett messages say gain identity and then perhaps continue to help with God Plan on the spirit side.

I think the more I read the more questions I have!! Thanks Geoff, you've given me some things to think about.