Soulmates

This forum is for all other topics
Susan
Family

Soulmates

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! I was thinking tonight about soulmates in the afterlife. If one soulmate ends up in the celestial heavens shortly after dying and the other soulmate is experiencing the hells, can the celestial spirit travel that far into the hells to help minister to the other? Or would that difference be too big of a gap in spiritual progress to co-mingle? I remember reading a beautiful,story about Nero and his soulmate helping to rescue him from the hells, but i can't remember if she was high up spiritually. Thanks for the info and comments to come! :)
Klaus
Happy Camper

Re: Soulmates

Post by Klaus »

Hi Susan! Are you looking for this quote?

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... ol-2-pg275

According to the Padgett Messages, Nero's soulmate was/is a Celestial Angel.

(..) In my loneliness and suffering there came to me on an occasion, a beautiful spirit, full of Light and Love, and all the beauty of early womanhood, as I thought, and with eyes of pity and longing, and said, "You are not alone, only open your eyes and you will see the star of hope, which is the sign of the Father's Love and desire to help you. I am a child of that Father and the possessor of His great enveloping Love. (..)
Nero, January 16th, 1917.

Best regards,
Klaus
Geoff
Family

Re: Soulmates

Post by Geoff »

Dear Susan,

I can add some more that its not a simple matter to go directly from a Celestial home to deep in the hells. Generally some period of "down stepping" occurs. I have no idea how long that might take. But there are also devices that allow them to "appear" without actually being there. Not got anything on that from our mediums, so that always makes one a bit uncertain about the matter. But I do know our Celestials have commented on this issue of even coming to Earth.

hugs
Geoff