Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by AlFike »

Sorry if I upset you Paula. I wasn't trying to be mean but responded to your statement that you were confused by the site and didn't know how to return to it etc.. We don't give each new person to this site an orientation but we give relevant information about how to use it in the first forum on the front page. Hope you understand. And yes, I think it is a relevant question to ask. I believe however that God will not intervene as I think that it contravenes the laws of Creation. But you could certainly keep trying, maybe a special dispensation will come of it. Best of luck on your venture Paula. With respect.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Sgetts
New Friend

Re: Anyone hear of god assisting with dying sooner as said by a psychic or medium?

Post by Sgetts »

Hi Geoff. Thanks for making me feel ok about my question. I would say Al is a highly intellectual medium. I'm a newcomer, he senses this, I understand.. thanks
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

Hello Al, somehow missed your message and just made a comment to Geoff. I just guessed your were sensitive to a newcomer, but since I didn't use this sight, without understanding the imformation, you understood I was a newcomer. No, not upset at all, and Thank You, it doesn't pay to get upset. Also Thank You for the imformation on leaving this earth life, I've had a full life, and finally found the most important thing, Divine Love. I figure I have lots of time without interruption on the other side to read and learn. And yes, this site or forum is a bit confussing, had a hard time finding my way around. Think I will stick with the facebook Divine Love Site. No need to reply. Many Thanks and Blessings
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Paula,

Your desire to return Home to God is certainly understandable. You have worked faithfully for family and friends...perhaps now you are lonely and tired. That said, there is much darkness here on Earth, and the Light of your loving soul is desperately needed. I'm concerned that, perhaps, you have become somewhat depressed and don't realize your value here on Earth.

Everyone needs to feel they belong. We need to feel our lives have meaning and purpose. Not just for ourselves, but, for the larger whole. We need to feel we have a future we can understand, or we will experience a sense of disconnectedness...and feel lonely or isolated. So many people here on Earth have "junk" values, thinking that money or power or status or material possessions or physical pleasure are the worthy pursuits. So many people have experienced childhood trauma that throws them off the loving, spiritual center of God's Truth with which we all came in - at the purity of our souls. YOU ARE NEEDED here to be a light for the lost and lonely, for as long as God, who knows all and sees all and loves all, deems fit.

I had a grandmother who once said, "I've lived too long." And then I heard my mother say these same words! My reply, "You have not lived too long. You know how I know? Because you're still here!!"

God gives life...if we take it, we depart from Him.

Even though we shall eventually find our way back, why depart from God?

I'm glad you are not thinking suicide, but, even wishing one's life away - while entirely understandable - is not how God wants...He wants for you to receive the GIFT of your days.

Of course it is true that you can and shall continue to progress on the Other Side, and that may be fine for you; but, IF you are still here, THEN you still have a purpose here, in God's Perfect Plan. You will be disappointed, and God will be disappointed, if you wish it away.

Paula, I see you, I hear you, I feel you, I care about you. You matter to me, and to all those who love you...of which I am one, as your sister in Our Father's Great Love. I will pray for you, and I urge you to pray to know God's Will for your days here on Earth. That your will may submit to His Will and you may know the rich blessings of a life well-lived for all your days. May you bloom where you are planted, in the here and now. The last years of our lives are the greatest treasures we have with which to bless those around us. Perhaps volunteer in a school with young children...help them feel seen and heard and loved.

As for using this site, I can give you a simple trick that will make it SO EASY to use: Every time you log-on, click on the "Quick links" near the top left corner of the page, just under the phpBB logo. Then click on "New Posts" and you will instantly see a list of every message that has been written since you last logged-on, and only those messages. Or, you can click on "Your Posts" and see only your own. Suddenly it is brilliantly easy to use this site, and you will never get lost again!!!

God loves you, Paula. Your life here on Earth has purpose and meaning. God and His angels will show you the Way, as quickly as you deeply and fervently and faithfully pray. You will not see the road ahead. Only the next tiny step. That is sufficient. We are babies here, and with 7 billion of us...the landscape of situations shifts constantly. God need we the faithful to be ready to pivot with every step, that we may be of greatest service, moment-by-moment. Begin each day with Prayer, Paula. Pray in any moment when you know not your next step. Trust that you are loved. Sit in gratitude that you may come to know your daily blessings in a deeper way.

You are not alone, and you are needed.

Much Love,
Catherine
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:21 am
As for using this site, I can give you a simple trick that will make it SO EASY to use: Every time you log-on, click on the "Quick links" near the top left corner of the page, just under the phpBB logo. Then click on "New Posts" and you will instantly see a list of every message that has been written since you last logged-on, and only those messages. Or, you can click on "Your Posts" and see only your own. Suddenly it is brilliantly easy to use this site, and you will never get lost again!!!
Dear Cate,

Yes that works well, but what surprises me is many folks don't know there is an automatic colour coding here. Posts you have not looked at are a different colour in each level of the system. And if you have too many, you can click the "Mark Forums Read" at the top and next time you will only see new posts since clearing. As this site is very quiet I don't typically have to do that here.

hugs
Geoff
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

PlenaryGrace wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:21 am Dear Paula,

Your desire to return Home to God is certainly understandable. You have worked faithfully for family and friends...perhaps now you are lonely and tired. That said, there is much darkness here on Earth, and the Light of your loving soul is desperately needed. I'm concerned that, perhaps, you have become somewhat depressed and don't realize your value here on Earth.

Everyone needs to feel they belong. We need to feel our lives have meaning and purpose. Not just for ourselves, but, for the larger whole. We need to feel we have a future we can understand, or we will experience a sense of disconnectedness...and feel lonely or isolated. So many people here on Earth have "junk" values, thinking that money or power or status or material possessions or physical pleasure are the worthy pursuits. So many people have experienced childhood trauma that throws them off the loving, spiritual center of God's Truth with which we all came in - at the purity of our souls. YOU ARE NEEDED here to be a light for the lost and lonely, for as long as God, who knows all and sees all and loves all, deems fit.

I had a grandmother who once said, "I've lived too long." And then I heard my mother say these same words! My reply, "You have not lived too long. You know how I know? Because you're still here!!"

God gives life...if we take it, we depart from Him.

Even though we shall eventually find our way back, why depart from God?

I'm glad you are not thinking suicide, but, even wishing one's life away - while entirely understandable - is not how God wants...He wants for you to receive the GIFT of your days.

Of course it is true that you can and shall continue to progress on the Other Side, and that may be fine for you; but, IF you are still here, THEN you still have a purpose here, in God's Perfect Plan. You will be disappointed, and God will be disappointed, if you wish it away.

Paula, I see you, I hear you, I feel you, I care about you. You matter to me, and to all those who love you...of which I am one, as your sister in Our Father's Great Love. I will pray for you, and I urge you to pray to know God's Will for your days here on Earth. That your will may submit to His Will and you may know the rich blessings of a life well-lived for all your days. May you bloom where you are planted, in the here and now. The last years of our lives are the greatest treasures we have with which to bless those around us. Perhaps volunteer in a school with young children...help them feel seen and heard and loved.

God loves you, Paula. Your life here on Earth has purpose and meaning. God and His angels will show you the Way, as quickly as you deeply and fervently and faithfully pray. You will not see the road ahead. Only the next tiny step. That is sufficient. We are babies here, and with 7 billion of us...the landscape of situations shifts constantly. God need we the faithful to be ready to pivot with every step, that we may be of greatest service, moment-by-moment. Begin each day with Prayer, Paula. Pray in any moment when you know not your next step. Trust that you are loved. Sit in gratitude that you may come to know your daily blessings in a deeper way.

You are not alone, and you are needed.

Much Love,
Catherine

absolutely beautiful! God will bless you for taking the time to write all this and perhaps encourage a soul to live out their life span God bless you
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

jrmelmer...thank you for your love and encouragement!

BIG HUG and Love,

C
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Paula,

Like John Melmer, I agree that Cate's heartfelt and loving message to you is beautiful and contains much truth and much to ponder. Here are a few points that come to my mind.

Life is a mystery -- there is much we don't understand about life here and now. Every so often we hear of a gifted young person tragically losing their life -- and wonder why? On the other hand, there are people in their 80s or 90s, who may be suffering with ill health, be in pain, or simply being tired of life and they continue living. There are some who survived or by (guided) coincidence avoided situations where they could or would have been killed -- like missing a plane that crashed, calling sick to their job in the WTC on 9/11. It seems like their time had not come yet to go to the other side.

A verse in the Psalms suggests that perhaps our number of years or days is predetermined, that God has a plan and purpose for us to accomplish:
Ps 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Ps 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Ps 139:15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Ps 139:16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained y for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

The whole Psalm is quite poetic and reassuring that God is with us and cares for us.

Sometimes we may not see what purpose we are accomplishing -- whom we have helped or encouraged by just being. People don't always tell us that our words, touch, smile, or other aspects of our crossing their path made a big difference in their day or even their life.

So Paula, trust your heavenly Father that He/She has things under control, that you are loved and needed. You have only recently discovered the Divine Love path. Keep praying, studying, asking questions, serving others and using your gifts. When it is time for you to "go home", you will know. But in the meantime you are needed to be a light on this dark planet in whatever way you have been gifted. And the more you grow in the Divine Love, the brighter your light will shine.

Much love,
Eva
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Thanks for the input. Was hoping to move on home soon.
Aloha,
Eric
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Thanks for the input. Was hoping to move on home soon.
Aloha,
Eric