volume ones

This forum is for all other topics
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

volume ones

Post by jrmelmer »

I have brand new soft cover volume ones to give away. I ask only that recipients pay their own postage. Contact me at jrmelmer0513@yahoo.com. Thanks. Let's get these priceless jewels out there. Every one sent out will be a jewel in our crown. peace jrm :mrgreen:
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: volume ones

Post by AlFike »

Sounds like a good deal John. How do you want the postage paid......paypal?........or..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I have no idea if this offer from FCNB is still valid, but here it is:

TRUE GOSPEL REVEALED ANEW BY JESUS - Volumes I-IV, (Previous title: Messages From Jesus and Celestials) These volumes are the original unaltered versions as approved by Jesus of Nazareth to his Founding Trustees. Each volume contains over 400 pages. Volumes I, II & IV (paperback) are also available for free. Please pay for cost of postage once you receive the books you've requested, as cost of postage varies. Volume III will be available in digital form soon.

Box of 28 volumes (weight: 43 pounds) are available for free and we ask that you cover only postage costs. Postage for a box of 28 volumes mailed within the USA costs $25 (media mail). Cost of postage for international orders is much more expensive and varies by destination. Please write us at newbirth@divinelove.org for inquires about cost of postage for international orders. No requests will be turned away due to lack of financial resources.

Found here: http://www.divinelove.org/Publications-List
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi John,
Would you like to have your kind offer mentioned in the upcoming DL Newsletter (March issue)?

The FCNB offer may not be valid, or at least not for the time being, as Elizabeth asked me in December not to include a similar announcement in the newsletter till they complete their inventory. I haven't had an update from her to the effect that it has changed.

Love,
Eva
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

yes id like everyone to know so that they can put these volumes in their local libraries. be a shame not to make these volumes readily available to all. remember when you first found them? a pearl on the sand of life. if you want some please let me know if you can pay postage that'd be great, if not i will send them anyway peace to all :D
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi John,

The reason why that does not happen, is all the original TGRABJ volumes are clearly labeled as a "church publication." Namely Foundation Church of the New Birth. That little oversight is the reason they were never able to be sold through book sellers, except as second hand books, and although in the 1940's some got into libraries, its pretty well impossible now, in my experience. Your better chance is to find a second hand book seller who will offer them on Amazon.

hugs
Geoff
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

dear Geoff: just to elucidate. they are not for sale. they are free. i have already placed two donated copies into local libraries. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion and folks will do the same. We offer these books to anyone who can place them free of charge; we ask only that they pay the shipping. As I am sure you will agree brother, these publications are priceless and we must not tire until they are to be found all over the world. Free to those souls who recognize and cherish the truth. peace dear brother :D
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi John,

Well in my experience it makes no difference. They wont allow the Watch Tower magazine in Australia in libraries, and for the same reason. I know the US is far more overtly religious, maybe that makes a difference to your local libraries? But if you can pull it off, I agree thats great.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hi all,
I’ve placed lots of TGRABJ volumes in libraries and bookstores, etc. Many libraries have sections to leave or take a used book, free of charge. Bookstores can’t sell the book but my purpose is to catch the eye of someone perusing the “spiritual/religious” book shelves; I place them so they can easily be seen by shoppers, but try to avoid being seen doing it by employees (I like to live dangerously!) Since it’s not for sale by the store, I assume the one interested in the book can just take it home; I doubt the store would lay claim to it. The books can also be left in public places like a park bench, hotels, airports, in a taxi, bus or train, offered at garage/yard sales. I keep some in my car and also copies of “the Prayer” to distribute anywhere they can be easily “found”.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

good for you!!!! kevin o. your reward will be great in Heaven! :D