Question...

This forum is for all other topics
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Question...

Post by Eri Worthy »

Hi all,
Wondering, how is it that we will grow in divine love eternally? As Jesus said there's enough divine love, that is the substance of god's soul, that all may receive, yet it is not the same as god's love or ours. So seems that when we love, after divinely reborn, our love is an immortal creation that every moment we love adds unto us as a creation it is a love that multiplies so as to grow in love eternally? And this differs from the substance of divine love in our soul that stops to fill our soul once reborn. Did I get this right, that once divine reborn our love that comes from our soul when we love is immortal hence we grow in love eternally as once produced from our divine soul it stays a part of our existence immortally?
Thanks for the insights.
Geoff
Family

Re: Question...

Post by Geoff »

Hi Eric,

Your PM completely confused me. I think you were asking how to edit the question above. You can edit it for 60 minutes after posting, but then it becomes locked. You can also delete it in the first 90 minutes. I have replaced what you had with what was in the PM.

Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Eric you have truly got into your head here and produced perhaps the most convoluted question ever posed. Well done. :roll: :lol:

My answer:

I have no idea what the question really is about. But God's Divine Energy that flows into our souls will not change after being reborn, in as much as we will still have to ask for more in prayer, just as we do now.

What exactly is "Divine Love?" I don't think its possible to know at this point, so stop worrying. It an energy that you need if you choose to grow closer to God. If you choose to stop, you wont grow closer. But its so addictive, I don't think there is any such possibility. Its simply soul food.

hugs
Geoff
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Thanks Geoff, the question is the very first sentence. Does someone know how. I understand how divine love rebirths the soul and that's not my question. How do we grow in love eternally?
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Can someone explain?
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

I'm advanced in my perception of what divinely be is as I was to be a fcnb minister in past but changed my mind in life path.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Eri Worthy wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 pm I understand how divine love rebirths the soul and that's not my question. How do we grow in love eternally?
Dear Eric,

There is no difference. The same way you grew your soul to become reborn is the same way you will continue growing it. By reaching out to Father in love.

hugs
Geoff
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

But Jesus said "it is so abundant it may be for all" not there is infinite amount. Seems once reborn when we love our love created stays a part of us eternally. Sorry Geoff but u r mistaken as Jesus says it is not infinite but "so abundant". Seems u assumed.
Thanks for it thoughts though.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Eri Worthy wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:31 pm But Jesus said "it is so abundant it may be for all" not there is infinite amount. Seems once reborn when we love our love created stays a part of us eternally. Sorry Geoff but u r mistaken as Jesus says it is not infinite but "so abundant". Seems u assumed.
Thanks for it thoughts though.
Dear Eric,

Firstly, your quote. I cannot find a quote by Jesus or indeed any spirit at all using all the precise words you have in quotes. In fact I can state that Jesus never even used the much shorter phrase "so abundant". The closest I can find is from John:
It is so abundant that it may be possessed by all men by the mere seeking and the sincere longing for its inflowing.
That is found here: Divine Love - what It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained.

But I can add Ann Rollins words that tell rather the reverse of what you surmise:
And besides, the law of progression is constantly working here, and never are we permitted to cease our longing for the higher life and the greater abundance of the Divine Love that our Father promises us will be ours, if we desire and seek for it. But you must never forget that while we strive to progress, we are never dissatisfied with what our Father has provided for us and what we possess.

My home here is a part of the Celestial Kingdom, and we who live in this sphere are all immortal, in the sense that that word has been explained to you. We are greater in our attributes and qualities than were the first parents at the time of their creation. We can never die again and have passed beyond the second death, as it is written, for our Love is now so abundant that we are all partakers of the Father’s divinity to such an extent that it can never be taken from us. No, not in all eternity.
Found here: Ann Rollins’ experience in the Second Celestial Sphere.

You can believe that which you chose. But I might point out YOU are re-defining John's words and Ann Rollins. HE did not say its limited, neither did she. You did. Then there is the limitations of mediumship. You should not take the specific words from any channeling and decide they are the beginning and the end. That is fundamentalism.

But an infinite source, which Father is, will supply an infinite amount of love. I happen to believe that there are the following numbers of inhabited worlds :

15:2.11 Each of the seven super-universes is constituted, approximately, as follows:

1. One system embraces, approximately........ 1,000 worlds
2. One constellation (100 systems)......... 100,000 worlds
3. One universe (100 constellations).......10,000,000 worlds
4. One minor sector (100 universes)..... 1,000,000,000 worlds
5. One major sector (100 minor sectors).. 100,000,000,000 worlds
6. One super-universe (10 major sectors). 1,000,000,000,000 worlds

So that is about 7,000,000,000,000 worlds.

Now how many humans can come from 7,000,000,000,000 worlds? And you truly think Father has limited His Love? And I further believe that more worlds than these are in the process of being created, by creating new universes in un-pervaded space.

And it is this universe of in excess of 7,000,000,000,000 worlds which has "abundant" Love for each and every being. Each and every.

hugs
Geoff
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Hello all!
I followed the discussion with interest. May I insert here some quotations, which just occurred to me? Perhaps it helps to understand what is beyond the human mind.
This Infinite Love of God, being of the Essence of the Father, exists forever, and I taught that to live forever one must be born again of the Essence of the Father; but it was impossible for the Jews to understand that the flesh had no part in this rebirth and that immortality meant immortality of the soul.
Jesus, Revelation 29, Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, May 12, 1955
The importance of the message of Hosea, then, was not in the usual type of prophetic message calling guilty Israel and her leaders to repentance and return to moral laws and worship of Jehovah, but a message which turned from the love of man to concentrate on the Infinite Love, and thus we might say Divine Love for mankind which animates the Father.
Jesus, Revelation 22, Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, January 27, 1955
But the soul, possessed of the Father’s Love, may continue to obtain His Love throughout all Eternity, for it is infinite. And the soul, thus filled with the Father’s Essence, continues to obtain more and more of it and, consequently, to progress nearer and nearer to the Fountainhead of the Father’s Abode, with increased Knowledge of things Divine, and gaining in Happiness and Joy—as a Divine son of the Father.
Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, Summary, IV. Redemption from sin, 1966
He cannot enter into the Realm of the Divine, where limitations do not exist, and capacity for receiving Knowledge and Wisdom and Love and for Progression, that is commensurate with the very Fountainhead of God, Himself.
Jesus, James Padgett, June 27, 1916
And then He offered another gift, a more beautiful gift, the gift of His Essence. Not the mere reflection of His Being, but the Essence of His Being. That it may infill the soul with attributes and abilities similar to that of God. It could never be equal to God, for God is infinite in His Attributes, in His Love, in all that He is.
Judas, Al Fike, 31 March 2016
Love and blessings,
Klaus