Question...

This forum is for all other topics
Susan
Family

Re: Question...

Post by Susan »

How awesome that we have an infinite Father, pouring down His infinite Love upon us, whenever we ask, for all eternity! A never-ending river flowing through us, guiding us, growing us, lighting us forever! Amen to that my friends! :D
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Amen to your amen, Susan! Great quotes, Klaus, thank you for sharing!

It's really incomprehensible how blessed we all are! I find that staying focused on the infinite and ineffable blessings of God's Love makes living in this world that is still darkened by sin and error far more bearable, even joyous...it helps me to keep the perspective elevated. That and knowing that nothing is ever lost in God's economy. Thanks be to God!

Oceans of Love...
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for sharing everyone. Good question, Eric, and yes, indeed, it is awesome to know that we have the opportunity to never cease to grow in the Divine Love and that there are no limits on this unless we ourselves create them.
Love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Klaus wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:16 am Hello all!
I followed the discussion with interest. May I insert here some quotations, which just occurred to me? Perhaps it helps to understand what is beyond the human mind.
This Infinite Love of God, being of the Essence of the Father, exists forever, and I taught that to live forever one must be born again of the Essence of the Father; but it was impossible for the Jews to understand that the flesh had no part in this rebirth and that immortality meant immortality of the soul.
Jesus, Revelation 29, Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, May 12, 1955
The importance of the message of Hosea, then, was not in the usual type of prophetic message calling guilty Israel and her leaders to repentance and return to moral laws and worship of Jehovah, but a message which turned from the love of man to concentrate on the Infinite Love, and thus we might say Divine Love for mankind which animates the Father.
Jesus, Revelation 22, Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, January 27, 1955
But the soul, possessed of the Father’s Love, may continue to obtain His Love throughout all Eternity, for it is infinite. And the soul, thus filled with the Father’s Essence, continues to obtain more and more of it and, consequently, to progress nearer and nearer to the Fountainhead of the Father’s Abode, with increased Knowledge of things Divine, and gaining in Happiness and Joy—as a Divine son of the Father.
Dr. Daniel G. Samuels, Summary, IV. Redemption from sin, 1966
He cannot enter into the Realm of the Divine, where limitations do not exist, and capacity for receiving Knowledge and Wisdom and Love and for Progression, that is commensurate with the very Fountainhead of God, Himself.
Jesus, James Padgett, June 27, 1916
And then He offered another gift, a more beautiful gift, the gift of His Essence. Not the mere reflection of His Being, but the Essence of His Being. That it may infill the soul with attributes and abilities similar to that of God. It could never be equal to God, for God is infinite in His Attributes, in His Love, in all that He is.
Judas, Al Fike, 31 March 2016
Love and blessings,
Klaus
Excellent research and great quotes Klaus. This should put the matter to bed, surely. It matters not what precise quote Eric had in mind, the issue of the greater number of very clear quotes make the answer crystal clear. Father is infinite, and his source of Love is also infinite. Infinite is certainly abundant too.

hugs
Geoff
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Thanks much Santa Klaus😊 for researching that. I'm disappointed James wrote abundant and not infinite , ever , but infinite is the only way it can be if a medium holds that perspective so I hope they r rite. I appreciate the perspective however n have more hope as to it being so so as to experiment more. Thanks for hope.
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

And apologies Geoff as I just went back to page one n saw what u wrote. Thanks for the pointers n I see i may b wrong is great. I started asking for divine love 17years ago and to b honest I'm not sure anymore of its validity as an existence as I asked god to stop and only give love that all may receive n feel , that is not div luv substance, n I cannot tell the two apart. Seeing how none become reborn on earth also hurt much. Now to experiment n ask for div luv substance only n ask not to receive gods love as all may feel and receive to see if I can again as I couldn't feel last time a diff.