Earth changes...

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Earth changes...

Post by AlFike »

Boy, I don't think that we have had such an interesting discussion on this forum for a long time. Geoff, I hear what you are trying to say here. It is evident that we are not efficient in disseminating these messages to the public but not altogether a failure. Our approach does not reflect yours and you have been trying to encourage us to go the tried and true path for these things. But, as Terry says, building community is our path, strength and desire. Both disseminating information and assisting in building a strong community of like minded individuals are valid in this effort. God puts us together in order to have an effective team in the work of bringing the truth of His Love to the world. Our strengths can hopefully work together into a cohesive force for good. Being human, we will project, expect and need others to be in sync with our focus. That is understandable and to some degree necessary. Geoff, I know your strengths and I'm very grateful for them . They are needed and important. I know our strengths which are also needed. So working together is a match made in heaven 8-) . How we can encourage one another in this work will bring greater harmony. Our conversation here reflects a need for greater clarity and I appreciate the efforts to bring that forward. I believe that we will find a solution with more conversation in private with the DLSF board . The forum doesn't seem to be the best place for this since we are veering off topic. Thanks Terry for trying to bring us back to Susan's very important questions. I also appreciate your wise response. We continue to try to dissipate the clouds of misunderstanding and bring clarity to truths still needed to be shared in love. Thank God we have the angels involved in that. With love.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

One more thought comes to me about all this . . . we have been guided to help build the lattice of Light around the Earth through which healing will come. Al and Jeanne’s initiatives in face to face connection have brought hundreds of us together. From these meetings, from shared prayers, deep and meaningful friendships have formed. Our interpersonal networks keep growing in numbers and intensity. These webs of friendship contribute to the power and effectiveness of the growing net of Light encircling our planet, they enrich our spiritual journeys here on Earth and pave the way for our unified service in spirit. The valuable outcomes of the relational approach that is the core strength of Al and Jeanne’s ministry are incalculable!
And as Al says in his previous post, the contributions you have made and continue to make are “a match made in Heaven”, augmenting the work immeasurably! Our DL community simply would not be where it is today were it not for your work of many years pre-dating meeting us, and your tremendous initiatives since! My appreciation for you Geoff goes beyond words. God works through you in unique and irreplaceable ways. Your raising questions about current outreach efforts is sure to help us arrive at more effective strategies - we are just in the birthing process of the new, which is always messy and uncomfortable. But with the guidance of the angels, I know we’ll succeed!
With love and faith!
Terry 💖
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Terry Adler wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:13 am
Maybe it isn’t “message forum” or “website “ - perhaps both are useful and complementary?
With appreciation and love to all! A blessed New Year!
Terry 🙏💛🎶
Dear Terry,

Thanks for your thoughts but I fear the details have obscured the point I was trying to hang onto. Its not about web site vs message forum. Its about losing critically important messages and never sharing them. But what i did explain, is a simpler solution can avoid losing them. Not that I am advocating one or the other, but what we have is not resulting in a sharing of all the knowledge we were supposed to share, particularly that about Earth Changes. And we do not have a simple solution at present. Nor do we have the resources - either time, talent or money to execute the solution we have chosen.

We have been told frequently that during Earth Changes we will have to stand up and be counted. People will want to see what messages we received - thats assuming we will actually have an internet, because thats not certain. This is going to overtake everything, so its important. We cant just say - our mission is prayer circles only. Because we have been given this extra mission.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I tested the messages on the DLSF site using the key words "earth changes". That is, using the quotes in the search. It returned only three messages, meaning there are only three messages where the word "changes" immediately follows the word "earth". The same search on my site reveals that its not really comparable, because I have Earth Changes as a menu item, and a landing page, so being a menu item its on a lot of pages where its not really relevant. But my landing page comes up first, and of course it has carefully selected messages. Nevertheless I did identify two messages on DLSF that I did not have. But I will need to repeat this search on Google Drive.

Searching without quotes will find all messages on DLSF where both the word "earth" and "changes" are found, obviously more that three, and some that are not relevant. This is why unless you have very clever tags associated with messages, and indeed all messages, its hard to find stuff accurately. And as "earth changes" is a concept that only turned up in 2015, it was not thought of when the tagging of messages started on DLSF.

hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Geoff,
Ahh, yes, I do see now that I lost focus of a key point you were making - that we have been charged with sharing the teachings given by our Celestial guides about Earth changes yet the system now in place has allowed some to fall between the cracks, and additionally is inefficient in directing people to relevant messages.
Knowing that you have vastly more expertise than I to address these challenges, I leave them in your capable hands!
I do want to make explicit my understanding of the “mission” we have been given. I see it as going beyond the sharing of messages about Earth changes, though I do recognize this as important. In every message about Earth changes we are urged to seek God’s Love, told that only through His Love will harmony come to the Earth. So I understand our mission as being to bring the Truth of God’s Love to as many souls as possible. To me, this, rather than Earth changes, is the focus even of the messages that speak explicitly about coming disruptions both in nature and of human-created systems.
While I value each and every message and am grateful for your vigilance and desire to ensure each one is preserved and shared, I do not believe each of us need read every single message to grasp the central point - God’s Love is the Truth, the Way, the Answer to all the challenges Earth changes bring and to the human error from which they arise.
Even if I never read another message about Earth changes, this Truth alone would be enough to guide me.
And this is the intention of DLSF, to awaken people to this Truth from which all other awakenings will come.
Yes, we need both attention to detail to ensure messages received are posted and easy to locate, and to the larger purpose of these messages, which is not to engender fear in us, but to open our eyes to the need for soul growth through Divine Love. The only sure path through the upheavals is the spiritual path.
I know you know all this Geoff, but I felt the need to share this so the concern about lost messages will not obscure their larger purpose. Hope you understand!
With love,
Terry ❤️
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Terry and Geoff for your considered comments on the focus of our outreach. DLSF has a forum, a webpage, mailchimp, Facebook, Whats App and Jeanne's considerable email networks ( and your's too Geoff).We utilize these avenues of communication almost every day. If we had no messages about earth changes sent down these chutes then I would say that we are negligent in our duties to share. The original statement from Geoff is that we are either remiss or intentional in holding back messages.And we have gone over the weaknesses of the organization in this regard. Geoff, you have provided a good, if not severe push to get us to look at the weaknesses and our focus. I believe that you both make excellent points and our governing board needs to bring this issue to light and hopefully find a solution.

Our goal is far from a desire to incite fear in those who read these messages. Rather, they should find comfort and guide the reader towards the truth of God's Love. Yet, the message about earth changes is a valid communication to the world. If we emphasize doom and gloom, we will attract those who are drawn to such messages. If we emphasize Divine Love with some comments on what is obviously a changing world, then I think that we have struck the right balance. I don't believe that what we are doing now in this regard is the wrong approach. Instead, what Geoff recommends is tweaking the system so that things flow more readily. Always room for improvement here. Thanks for the feed back and loving considerations.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Al Wrote:
If we emphasize Divine Love with some comments on what is obviously a changing world, then I think that we have struck the right balance.
I completely agree!! Jesus's teaching can be distilled to this: Pray to God like a child to a parent, thus developing a genuine LOVE BOND with God. Everything else might be of interest, but, valuable only insofar as it prompts or inspires one to Pray to God like a child to a parent, thus developing a genuine LOVE BOND with God.

Even our relationships with one another, while valuable and lovely, are secondary to: Pray to God like a child to a parent, thus developing a genuine LOVE BOND with God.

The very best thing we can do to avert and/or correct the course of "earth changes" is to: Pray to God like a child to a parent, thus developing a genuine LOVE BOND with God. In so doing, our souls will be truly transformed...in so being our ACTIONS and WILLS will submit to God...and all shall be well...with our souls.

Pray to God like a child to a parent, thus developing a genuine LOVE BOND with God.

Love, love,
Cate
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

...in other words...worry about nothing, pray about everything. :D

When I worked at Top Gun, the pilots had a saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff..." that wasn't the whole saying. It ended like this, "It's all small stuff."

It seems clear to me, from reading the Messages, that here on Earth...irrespective of how everything looks and feels...it truly IS all "small stuff." While I can only imagine that my previous post might annoy some readers, I truly believe I am not oversimplifying. Now, that doesn't make the "solution" easy. Merely simple. Still, a worthy focus: Follow One Course Until Successful (FOCUS). That course, is prayer to God. Our Creator is bigger than every trouble put together, multiplied by a figure we cannot even imagine.

I believe it is a mistake for us to focus on anything but prayer and learning how to truly love and trust in God. If we follow that prescription, all shall be well with our own souls, and we can be examples of light and love for others.

Joy is assured for every soul, eventually.

Love, Love,
Cate
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Love what you say here, Cate, and feel the strength of your faith! Thanks! You capture perfectly what should be our central focus!
Love,
Terry 🙏💛
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Another way of expressing what Cate is saying is "Seek first God's Kingdom and His righteousness and all your needs will be taken care of." (paraphrase of Matt. 6:33). How do we seek the Kingdom and His righteousness? By praying for God's Love, building a relationship with our heavenly Father, becoming more and more at one with God and thus making His will our will. That should be our focus and all else will flow from it -- wisdom will be given, resources provided, and so on. As Cate said, simple, though not easy -- but as we progress in our soul development, it will little by little become easier.

With 2019 in its first week, may we all continue to grow in our relationship with God and our soul transformation.
Love,
Eva