Merry Christmas

This forum is for all other topics
AlFike
Site Admin

Merry Christmas

Post by AlFike »

I wish to thank everyone who has participated on this message board for their input and wisdom shared. May the Holiday Season bring many spiritual blessings and an uplift to the soul. We'll see what surprises come for 2019 eh ! Much love to you all and many great inflowings of the Father's Love........Al.
Endless journey,endless Love.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by jrmelmer »

everyone have a wonderful New Year in the Love
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

May the New Year 2019 bring you all much Love, Peace, Light and Joy.

Love – as you grow in God’s Divine Love and are then able to transcend life’s challenges.

Peace – as the Love in your soul brings you the peace that passes all understanding despite external circumstances.

Light – as you are inspired to bring more light to the world through you prayers and other spiritual endeavors.

Joy – as you feel the nearness of the Father and the angels and despite temporary trials of this life, you can rejoice in your awesome potential and incomprehensible happiness in the Celestial kingdom.

This is one of my favorite Bible passages:
Philippians 4:4-8 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

...that's a beautiful verse, Eva! Thank you for sharing <3