Hanukkah-Christmas-Epiphany

This forum is for all other topics
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Hanukkah-Christmas-Epiphany

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Greg, thank you for your lovely sharing of the Hanukkah experience.

I feel certain that congregating with a shared spiritual purpose is deeply enriching and blessed. And, like you, I am easily centered in prayer in a darkened room, lit solely by candle-flame. Yet, though I long for connection with others, my soul connects most completely with God when I am otherwise "alone" (save for the loving unseen who attend my prayers).

Ultimately, I concur with Al. Each soul is attracted to whatever 'call and response' modality serves best...and of course that changes as we grow. An apple, a menorah, an altar, a flower, a song, or a sigh.

What a beautiful experience you have had exploring time-honored Jewish traditions!! How precious a gift that you are drawn closer to Jesus in this way. By sharing your experience, you lovingly invite others to the same, or, to explore whatever draws their own souls.

How unique we all are!

Love and Light,

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Re: Hanukkah-Christmas-Epiphany

Post by jeanne »

Hi Greg! Thank you so much for your post! I really enjoyed what you had to say and resonate with the experiences you describe! It was awesome to see you yesterday in our Online Circle of Love!! Thank you so much for sharing the fabulous net of love! :P Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!