Vicky Forest's transition into Heaven

This forum is for all other topics
curiouscoyote
New Friend

Vicky Forest's transition into Heaven

Post by curiouscoyote »

In January 2017, my beloved wife, Vicky, was rushed to hospital and admitted for four days because of an irregular heartbeat that at one point reached 200. On one of those days, Vicky had a near-death experience, which she described to me afterwards as feeling herself rising and watching the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) room dissolve before her eyes. She said a voice told her that it was not her time, but not to fear for the time would come soon. Vicky was certain that God had spoken to her and the peace that she felt was extraordinarily tangible.

By June 2018, Vicky’s heart continued to decline with increasing angina pain. Her quality of life became poor, as constant dependency on oxygen and issues with idema (severe inflammation in her legs) restricted her to our home. It was then that Vicky made the decision to apply for MAID (Medical Assistance in Dying). In our province of British Columbia, Canada, this option became legal in June 2016. After a strict acceptance process in which two different doctors had to agree to go ahead, August 30, 2018 at 4 pm was given to end her life. Vicky was grateful that her pain would soon be gone. Continuous morphine and bed rest is not a way of life.

As the days approached, Vicky remained calm and resolute in her decision. She was completely fearless and waited patiently as the day loomed closer. Many friends and family came to visit or called and she had to calm each and every one as tears of sadness flowed as Vicky only expressed peace and joy. On the phone many thought there was nothing wrong, how can she sound so good and yet be so ill? She slept a great deal during this time but always awoke ready to face the world with a clear mind and captivating voice.

Vicky and I spent the morning of August 30th as usual, treating the day of her transition as if it were just another ordinary day. I made her breakfast as I had been doing for several months and kept her coffee cup full. She had been sleeping in a hospital bed that was kept next to my desk. I moved the bed out from the wall so we could gather around. Three of my friends came to support me along with her sister and son. The doctor arrived fifteen minutes late and then the nurse struggled to start an IV for the medication that would stop Vicky’s heart. Vicky’s hide and seek veins had always been a nurse’s nemesis. She was beyond letting anything stress her and remained calm throughout. My friend and I cracked jokes with Vicky who gave it back as she always did. Vicky had a great sense of humour and she was not going to lose it now.

Within a couple of minutes, the doctor administered the final meds and Vicky peacefully transitioned. Al and Jeanne Fike meanwhile prayed simultaneously in their home along with a group of Divine Love devotees. Al later told me that he had projected himself into the room and watched the proceedings. He was able to describe the room and all who were there. I was so lost in the process of losing my beloved that at first I was not aware of the energy shift that had taken place in the room. A heavenly presence had filled our home, spreading its wings, corralling us with peace. It was as tangible as Vicky’s body laying peacefully in bed. I could easily say God had visited but there were no words to describe what was happening other than our house had been wrapped in a cocoon of Divine Love that was as profoundly real as the clothes covering my body. This was not a belief about what Divine Love is, this was not a philosophical discussion, this was an actual experience of absolute Truth. God had told Vicky that He would walk her Home and so He did.

While the heavenly presence and Vicky’s body remained, Vicky quickly lifted off and vanished, leaving behind a residue of joy that was as profound as the peace that filled the room. She was free and had no intention of wasting a single moment looking back. The overwhelming awe that was experienced has changed my life forever. One can wait a lifetime for such a moment and it happened at the instant of my dear Vicky’s death. We were all touched by God that day. Of course, I am sad that my beloved Vicky is physically gone. Yet she remains with me, filling my life with her divine presence. How can I conceivably feel alone? How can we possibly be afraid of death when such a wonderful future awaits us? Death is not the boogey man so many have imagined. It is the door to an existence beyond our imagination that is as real as the grass beneath your feet. It sits just beyond our reach even as you can sense and talk to spirit if your heart and awareness is open wide enough. Or at the moment of death it opens its door and lets you in. The place you came from when you were born, the place returned to after your journey here is done.
jeanne
Family

Re: Vicky Forest's transition into Heaven

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Allan,

thank you so much for sharing your experience and Vicky's passing with us! We have all been mightily blessed since meeting you two love-birds and sharing our spiritual journeys together. I feel Vicky's powerful, loving presence overshadowing me now as I read your post! :lol:

Oh, soooo much more could be shared....Vicky's Celebration of Life was absolutely the most magnificent experience one could possibly imagine!

Yes, it was our great privilege to pray with you both during Vicky's last 2 years of life....and for Vicky to come through and channel a message through Al only a few days after her passing was amazing! Thank you for sharing these special messages on our website: https://divinelovesanctuary.com/vicky-a ... s-of-love/ . They are extraordinary...

Thank you for being our Creative Genius / Website Master! We are so blessed to have you both in our lives!

Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Allan for your poignant and soul stirring post. Vicky was an exceptional woman who had a strong spiritual connection with God. She was always matter of fact about things, even prayer. I loved that about her. Her death reflected how Vicky was in life. No nonsense, clear and loving. Being present in my spirit body while Vicky passed over was a gift to me as I had never experienced witnessing such an event in this way. I suppose that I was being used as a battery to reinforce the Angel's presence with all in the room. Allan, your ability to accept and use this experience to enhance rather than detract from your life is an example to us all. And although there are some taboos around assisted death in our beliefs, I think that it was a loving and merciful thing for Vicky to go in this way. The end point for her was clearly defined as she was destined to go very slowly and painfully. Having this option in our culture is a blessing. If I may need it one day, I will take it over having a prolonged and painful death. You and Vicky have had a powerful impact on our lives and you continue to bring soulful insights to us Allan and Vicky pops by on occasion too :lol: . Much love to you dear brother........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Alan,

I never knew Vicky but that is a very powerful and loving summation of her passing and I thank you for your sharing of it.

hugs
Geoff
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

Alan and to Vicky, thank you for sharing your story that is a legacy of living reality and continued living. Having physical and spirit sharing
a soul inspiring reality truth will be so comforting to untold numbers of readers looking for that closure to truth they have been seeking within a story.

Beautiful Messages filled with Divine Love Inspirations of truth!
LoveLitSoul in gratitude and appreciation!
Brooke
Darlene Gaunt
New Friend

Post by Darlene Gaunt »

Dear Allan,

I join my dear friends to thank you for your gifted writing and for sharing this very personal and important life experience with us. I was honoured to be one of the Divine Love devotees who sat in prayer with Al and Jeanne on August 30th and prayed for God's Great Divine Love to bless Vicky and you, and all your family and friends that joined in person or in spirit to assist Vicky in her transition to Heaven.

Each of us in the circle said a few words in the opening prayer and the love poured forth in great abundance. In my vision in that special time of prayer, I saw many angels who were beside you in a loving circle surrounding Vicky and could see God's great light of Love warmly shining upon all. An extraordinary peace was there and with all of us for Vicky - this peace that passeth all understanding was palpable, tears of joy filled our hearts and souls and love, a deeper love, touched us all in these sacred and holy moments. I feel thankful for the privilege of being a part of this Circle of Light for Vicky and to truly feel God's great Love and mercy bringing his beloved daughter home.

I am also so grateful for Al Fike's precious gift of mediumship which has enabled communication from the highest angels with their messages of Love, Truth and encouragement for all us (https://divinelovesanctuary.com/vicky-a ... s-of-love/). I was thankful to be able to compile the messages of love booklet that included your amazing photography found on your Facebook page Allan. During the preparation of this booklet, I found three feathers laid upon my path, at three different times and in unusual places, all in the downtown core of the city where I work. I knew in my soul these feathers were gifts for me and they came from Vicky's guardian angel, White Cloud, as a thank you for my efforts of love.

In closing, I take the liberty to post an excerpt from a message from White Cloud from the booklet which brought me joy. I recommend reading the full message and all of the amazing messages in this compilation.

13. White Cloud for Vicky’s Passing Circle for Allan
September 3, 2018

May the Great White Spirit touch each of you my friends as you come to honour your sister, who has gone beyond this world of yours to greater life and greater light.

Her joy is great. Her relief from the pain and the burdens of the flesh are gone and she is now in great joy.

She accepted her transition. She desired a dignified death and she did so with bravery and faith knowing that what lay beyond this world was waiting for her to step beyond the veil and as she did so many greeted her with joy.

When I walked on the earth this way of death was accepted and common. When the heart knows it is time, the door opened, and we stepped through. This wisdom that comes from your soul exists in every one of you and yet in your world there is such fear of death, a loathing, not knowing what is to come. And yet, when I walked the earth we were aware of our brothers and sisters who lived in the world of spirit and we communicated with them. It was not such a barrier. There was not such questioning and doubt about the next step in life and your beloved sister knew that she would progress into a better life and accepted her fate and embraced this inevitability.

She has not left you my friends. She is with you and her life is another testimony of truth that you may keep in your heart. And she wishes for you to be joyful for she is indeed very happy to be in that place of light. Her heart sings to God.

May God bless you and Vicky with His Divine Love always in your bond of soulmate love forever...

Love your friend and sister in the Love, Darlene
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you, Jeanne, for alerting me to Allan's beautiful post!
I was moved as I read it and those that follow.
Our Creator is finding so many ways of reaching us with His Love, with truths about this life and life beyond the material world.

Allan, bless you for your heartfelt sharing of what preceded Vicky's passing and what took place during that sacred time. I feel/ see how it has profoundly impacted you. Through your writing, on the Forum and on Face Book, (and hopefully, soon, a book!) you are a catalyst for us all to re-examine our views of life and the afterlife. Your sharing has so much power because you recount deeply felt experience, what you lived through, witnessed and participated in. Thank you so much, Allan. I look forward to all that will come as you continue to share your insights!

Having been part of the August 30th prayer during Vicky's passing, I too can testify to the depth of the Peace and Love that held all of us in its blessing. Thanks to Darlene's soul gifts, we could know how angels were supporting you all during Vicky's transition and deepen our faith in God's loving Presence, so close during such a pivotal time. And also thanks to Darlene, we have access to all the messages of comfort, guidance and truth communicated through our beloved Albert. These were given as gifts to you, Allan and Vicki, yet are relevant to all of us. Thank you for being the instruments that brought them forth! And thank you Al, for your soul condition that makes teachings of such power and truth possible!

I hope that everyone utilizes the link Darlene provided to read and reflect on that beautiful guidance from the highest in the spirit world.

With love and appreciation, Terry
curiouscoyote
New Friend

Post by curiouscoyote »

Beloveds,

I am truly humbled by the words of kindness expressed to me. Vicky's transition was a life changing event for me and created such a longing in me to join her in the heavens wherever she may be. Even so she has remained remarkably close to so many of us, encouraging me to find my highest purpose while still here in this body. And so a story has begun that has been charged by God's will that has opened doors of love that continues to amaze me.

Much love to everyone,
Allan