Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation

This forum is for all other topics
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation

Post by jeanne »

On the eve of 2013, Al and I have so much to be grateful for....one of the highlights of this past year is being connected to all of you here! Thank you, Geoff, for creating this site and to everyone who comes to visit and share.

Yesterday, Dec 29, 2012 marked a milestone! We held our First Annual General Meeting for Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation at Leslie and Andrew's!

During 2012 there have been 18 regular participants in our twice monthly Divine Love Circle Prayer meetings held on the Sunshine Coast and at Barb's in West Vancouver; there were 43 participants who attended the 5 day Divine Love Retreat held July 18 – July 22; 11 volunteers participated in the 10 day Padgett Messages Preservation work party held Sept 20 – 30 and as of yesterday, there are 49 people registered on this site! In just 2 short weeks, 8 family members and friends donated $715 to Children's Sanctuary Namibia. Altogether there was $11,165 in revenues flowing through our Divine Love Sanctuary account! Not bad for a start.....

Yesterday Al was elected President; Leslie Thomson Vice Pres; Andrew Press Treasurer and I'm Secretary! With Terry's help the 5 of us are filing for incorporation for Not for Profit Society in British Columbia, Canada. Within a year or so, we will be able to apply for Canadian Charitable status to become eligibile to issue charitable tax receipts to both Canadian and U.S. residents!

The constitution we are filing with our application allows for electronic means of communication with members. We want to make donors automatic members, if they so desire. We do not want to turn away anyone interested in supporting our collective efforts!

During 2013 we will be recruiting members to sign up formally and we would welcome your participation! Please send me an email if you'd like to be added to our membership list. (Membership fee for donors will be waived; a set fee for membership has not yet been established but will likely be in the $5 - $10 range -- more information to come in the new year).

Why bother? The benefit to us will be to demonstrate that broad based support is in place when we apply for charitable status and for grants to support such projects as Helge's orphanage. It would also affirm the work that Al and I are doing and we would appreciate your support very much!

Please think about signing up as a member - just send me an email if you're willing to be added to our list.
Thanks for considering and for helping us usher in a New Year filled with promise and Light! Love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
brother dave k.
Family

Re: Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation

Post by brother dave k. »

Jeanne, solid stuff. Good for you guys. Great work!

much love
brother dave k.
DennisT
Family

Re: Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation

Post by DennisT »

Happy New Year, Jeanne and Al, and all the Divine Love followers.

I think it is wonderful that you are establishing this formal entity. It will allow younto do so much more as an official organization, and I look forward to hearing more about it and participating too!

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis