An evenly balanced soul?

This forum is for all other topics
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

An evenly balanced soul?

Post by Des Atkins »

A few days ago I went to my local spiritualist church and a medium gave me a reading. One of the things he said has really played on my mind a bit as I don’t quite understand it... he said that I have a masculine and feminine soul which is smack-bang even down the middle.
What does that mean? Is it good thing? Is it a bad thing? Does it effect my progression - is it a hindrance? I’ve tried to find information on this subject with no luck and wondered if anyone has any idea to what it all means.

Ps, it was quite funny when he said it as everyone’s head turned in my direction like I have three heads and four arms lol!

Much love,
Des
Geoff
Family

Re: An evenly balanced soul?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Des,

It is my very firm understanding that soul has no gender. What it does have is personality. So you could say, and it is true, that you have aspects of male and female character traits in you. Now that is very common, I think maybe its universal? Its certainly not noteworthy, IMHO.

Now there is only one thing that challenges progression - the ability to love. That is not an aspect of personality, but an aspect of a damaged childhood.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I agree with Geoff. Soul traits are different than gender traits. It seems the higher one gets in soul( spiritual) progression, the less our personalities reflect gender. I would be happy that someone perceived me as having both genders equally reflected in my soul ( if they mean real soul, not other parts of our spirit/physical), because I think that it indicates a lot of soul progression. My guess however is that this medium is talking about some other aspect of your personality. If so, then I still think that it is a compliment to you. It must bring a lot of empathy in your interactions with both sexes. Its all good in my opinion. With love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Post by Des Atkins »

I don’t think he was saying it as sexuality or the physical, the reason for this is he generally said ‘if something happened to someone on the street, you’d be the first one on the scene’ That quote I can relate to. :)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Des Atkins wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:29 pm I don’t think he was saying it as sexuality or the physical, the reason for this is he generally said ‘if something happened to someone on the street, you’d be the first one on the scene’ That quote I can relate to. :)
Dear Des,

Well that is compassion, empathy and charity. All good attributes.

hugs
Geoff
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Interesting question! In some of the interviews among people I follow, they speak of it being healthy to have a balanced masculine and feminine energy. These folks are not divine love followers as far as I know, but I believe there is truth to that statement. Perhaps that is what your psychic was referring to? I agree with Al with it being a compliment! :)