God's Laws

This forum is for all other topics
KevinO
Family

God's Laws

Post by KevinO »

Dear friends,
a couple of us are thinking of gathering and posting a list of God's Laws and we wonder if this already exists somewhere in Padgett's messages or in other contemporary messages from angels. Thanks for any input you may have re: His Laws.
Geoff
Family

Re: God's Laws

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kevin,

This is my effort:

Spiritual Laws

I have not however updated it for many years, and Al Fike has received quite a bit that could and should be referenced. Especially on the Laws of Spirit Communication in respect of Natural Love vs Divine Love.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thank you Geoff, I'll check it out and confer with Al.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Kevin,

Ian Nicol's website returns this: https://www.truthforallpeople.com/searc ... 0&start=20 that might be helpful to you.

Love,
Eva
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hi Eva,

Thank you for directing me to Ian's Nicol's list of God's Laws. After my initial inquiry, I came across his wonderful site and found a great compilation of The Laws, as well as on Geoff's site; another fantastic effort! Then I found yet another compilation on J. Melmer's site, so my quest for The Laws was successful.
I was unaware of the existence of these compilations and Geoff mentioned that Laws embedded in some recent channelings through Al ought to be added to the list. I'm not sure, but think Melmer may be extrapolating and adding them to his site.

Thanks and love to you,
Kevin