Merry Christmas, everyone!!

This forum is for all other topics
jeanne
Family

Re: Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from Canada!

Doles, Al and I would love to meet you.....I can easily imagine us coming to Florida as we have many connections there as well as very dear neighbours who bought a condo in Sarasota where we've stayed twice already....I'm dreaming of hosting a prayer circle there some day with Ruth, Greg, Geraldine, Michael and now you! Geoff never wants to miss these kind of gatherings so maybe we can entice Geoff to come and bring us hugs all around! ;)

And "travel miracles" happen all the time! Just ask Ruth! As for Al and I, we have had so many "travel miracles" I can hardly count them all. Just this time last year we flew from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale for $50!! If there's a will, there's a way!

I'm glad the last 8 days of festivities are over! "I'm done"! I have caldrons of turkey and ham soups simmering on the stove to ward off the chills. Al's tallying up all the donations for the Children's Sanctuary of Namibia orphanage today and making a deposit. I would like to include as many of you as "Founding Members" on our application to the province of British Columbia for non profit status. It's not necessary to make a financial contribution at this time-- your prayers are more important! So if you'd like to be included on our list of Founding Members, please let me know by sending me an email as I hope to complete the application before we leave for Australia on Jan 4. I'm researching recent changes in Canada regarding charitable organizations. That's my project for today. Colleagues of mine who operate another charitable organization in Canada are able to issue tax receipts to both Canadians and U.S. citizens, so I'm crossing my fingers we'll be able to do that too. It takes about 1.5 to 2 years to obtain charitable status in Canada....lots of administrivia required. But here goes....

Al and I are enjoying this peaceful morning and watching beautiful birds outside -- a magnificent flicka seems to be watching us back! The ocean vista and islands are different hues of grey and blue...with cloud formations drifting and changing as they glide over the islands....always compelling, no matter what the weather.

We invite everyone connected to this site to join in with us in prayer on New Year's Eve at 5 pm Pacific Standard Time -- to pray for each other and to light up the world in 2013! A time to reflect on our good fortune, personal and spiritual milestones of the past year.

With loving wishes and gratitude, everyone! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!