Divine Love Community Survey

This forum is for all other topics
Eva
Family

Divine Love Community Survey

Post by Eva »

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

If you have already received the following by email, please ignore, but if not, we would greatly appreciate your participation.

The Foundation Church of Divine Truth is doing a survey on the backgrounds and experiences of Divine Love followers. The purpose of the survey is to learn of Community members’ experiences on the Divine Love path and share the results with the Community in hopes of helping individuals relate to one another in their spiritual journeys. We know that everyone walks their own path with unique experiences. On the other hand, there are similarities in what people have experienced. For example, some may not have felt the Divine Love burning sensation that others have described, and/or have had experiences that no one else seems to have had. Our intention in conducting this survey is to help members in the Community come to a better understanding and appreciation of their spiritual progression and to realize that they are not alone. We are all on this path to the Celestial Kingdom together and we all need help and encouragement to learn our lessons and progress in the Love.

We would really appreciate your feedback and views on the above by filling out the anonymous survey, and sharing your experiences. We plan make the results available to everyone after the data is collected and compiled into a report or possibly a book. Thank you in advance for your support in this endeavor to better understand who we are as a growing spiritual family.

The Survey has 35 questions and may take you about an hour -- though it might be a bit less or more, depending on how much you share. Please answer each question to the best of your ability. For example, if you have not had a certain experience, just write “N/A”. If you cannot answer a question, write “I don’t know,” or “not sure”. For ease of analysis, please keep your responses to the point and limit them to two or at the most three brief paragraphs.

Please return your completed survey within two weeks. In appreciation for your help, the first 50 respondents will receive a $10 gift certificate to use at the Amazon online bookstore. We have provided a few links to Community publications below in case you would like to support your brothers and sisters in the Community who produced and/or published these.

CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform)

With our love and prayer that we all grow in oneness with our Heavenly Father,

Revs Holly Bianco, Michael Nedbal and Eva Peck

Please find below some of the community publications that can be found on Amazon. (The Amazon links didn't reproduce in pasting this, but the authors can be found by searching for their names.)

DIVINE LOVE BOOK AUTHORS
Joseph Babinsky
Zara Borthwick and Nicholas Arnold
Greg Boster
Debra Clemente
Eric Crumley
Geoff Cutler
Albert Fike
Jane Gartshore
Brian Holmes
David Lampron
Helge Mercker
Eva Peck
James Reid
Tanya Tiedje
Werner Voets
Joan Warden
jeanne
Family

Re: Divine Love Community Survey

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva,

Both Al and I have completed the survey and really enjoyed participating! We found the questions inspiring and thought provoking! Can't wait for the results!

We really encourage everyone to participate because we believe participation will help to strengthen our connections within the broader Divine Love community and increase mutual understanding!

Yes, the survey does (as Eva indicates), takes some time to complete, but you don't have to do it all at once!

Many thanks to Eva, Michael and Holly for spearheading this initiative!

God Bless, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

God is so good and gracious as to have blessed each one of us with our individual and very unique perspectives. When we pray directly to God, as our Father, we are blessed in unique ways. Each soul relationship with God is different from every other soul relationship with God. A deeply unique soul experience.

I'm not sure there is benefit in learning how my experience is like or differs from another's experience.

What we need is simply to pray directly to God and allow ourselves to be guided, day-by-day. We can share as we choose, and as we feel guided, during our personal interactions with each other.

I hope that no one feels compelled to participate in the survey, unless that feels precisely joyous and right.

Much Love,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Jeanne and Catherine for your comments.

Absolutely, everyone is different and has a unique relationship with God. But to me personally, it is interesting and often inspiring to know of others' thoughts and experiences regarding their Divine Love path, how they first found the Divine Love -- with or without the Padgett messages -- and how they are progressing and changing. I believe that we can learn from one another, draw closer to one another as we share what is common to us, and appreciate our uniqueness as we learn of others' differences on their spiritual path. Constructive criticism too can be beneficial and help us all grow.

This survey was initiated by the FCDT Trustees, Holly Bianco and Michael Nedbal. Michael had had the idea for years and was hoping to implement it when he had more time, but it appears that this is the time. I was invited to assist if I wanted to. While we are hoping for a maximum participation and very much appreciate Jeanne's enthusiasm and promotion -- thank you, Jeanne :) -- there is absolutely no "compulsion" or even obligation to complete the survey. I myself, and others as well, have found the survey an interesting exercise in looking back at my spiritual journey which far predates having come across the Padgett messages. Whatever you share is anonymous, so you can be frank and honest -- though hopefully speaking the truth in love. :)

We do feel that compiling the responses into an overview picture will be interesting to the Community members, giving us a look at ourselves as a group of travelers to the same destination, yet having joined the path in different ways, at different stages in our lives, and God and the angels working with each of us in a manner that is unique and the best for each of us.

So thank you to those who have already completed the survey, thank you in advance to those who yet will, and thank you to Jeanne for her enthusiastic promotion.

Love,
Eva
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Eva, I am slightly confused.

I received a second email with the survey, indicating we are to ignore the first. Somehow scam was indicated as a problem.

I completed the first survey received and sent it in. Does this mean what I did is "lost" somewhere? And that I need to complete a second one?

Any answer to my question?

Thanks,

with love,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Joseph,

You are fine -- thank you for completing the first one, your response was received. The reason Michael sent out the second one (which was the same as the first one) is that some people didn't seem to receive the first one -- it ended up in their Spam folder, which sometimes happens for group mailings, or even personal emails.

So thanks again.
Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Eva. I echo your sentiments regarding hearing from all those who pray for God's Love. I believe that most have a deep curiosity in regards to other's spiritual experiences. Its in the sharing of our journey to God that community is born. Otherwise we remain alone in our spiritual lives which may suit some but I doubt if this is usual. If we don't reach out and share our experiences in prayer and practicing Love in our daily lives then the road gets pretty tough and lonely. Jeanne and I have spent a lot of time just talking with others about the experiences that our souls encounter upon this path. I never get tired of such conversations since seeking the blessings of God's Love is the priority of my life.

The survey was well composed and a welcome opportunity to express many of my thoughts regarding community, personal experiences and sharing of insights. Well done Eva, Michael and others for putting this together. I look forward to reading the results. A book is definitely a great idea . Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.