Where the Two Worlds Touch

This forum is for all other topics
PlenaryGrace
Family

Where the Two Worlds Touch

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All - I found this video by Sue Knight Deutsch, a woman who ministers to the dying, to be compelling. As an ordained Jewish Cantor, she has experienced much of what is taught in the Messages. It's an hour long, and I watched it in four or five segments...passing along in case you might be interested. She is lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U31l6bWWh08

I was also able to find, via Google, her every reference (even the artwork at the San Jose Airport). She begins and ends with a famous poem by Rumi, and also includes this gem, previously unknown to me (about loving someone who has passed into the world of Spirit):

Tis a Fearful Thing

by Yehuda HaLevi (1075 – 1141)

‘Tis a fearful thing
to love what death can touch.
A fearful thing
to love, to hope, to dream, to be –
to be,
And oh, to lose.
A thing for fools, this,
And a holy thing,
a holy thing
to love.
For your life has lived in me,
your laugh once lifted me,
your word was gift to me.
To remember this brings painful joy.
‘Tis a human thing, love,
a holy thing, to love
what death has touched.

If reading the poem doesn't move you, I suggest listening to/watching Sue recite it...so perfectly...at 53:17 on the video. I also recommend watching the first minute and fifteen seconds, during which time Sue beautifully recites Rumi's Don't Go Back to Sleep.

In times of grief and always, I find it's good to remember, as Sue says, "Hope matters. Belief Matters."

Much Love,

Catherine
Eva
Family

Re: Where the Two Worlds Touch

Post by Eva »

Thanks for sharing that Catherine -- quite profound, and yes, it confirms the messages. Some of what Sue mentioned reminds me of what my dad's neighbor mentioned to Alex and me a few months ago. Five years ago, this couple organized a surprise 90th birthday party for my dad and invited us as well. A year or two ago the husband passed away. We saw her again last December and she said that she was coping and shared something to the effect, "he is definitely with me and helping me. There are amazing things that have been happening in the house. ..."

Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

That is lovely confirmation, Eva, thank you! I also sent the video to my sister, whose only child (my nephew) was killed in a motorcycle accident on 22 January 2016, a month shy of his 20th Birthday. Sometimes he joins me during my pre-dawn prayers. That is why the Rumi poem has long been a favorite of mine. I've been getting up for pre-dawn prayers nearly daily for twenty years (since January 1998). Spirit communicates most easily between the hours of 03:00-05:00 AM.

Much Love,

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Catherine and Eva,

Al and I listened to the video tonite over dinner. We really enjoyed it.....what a lovely woman! It's awesome to witness people sharing basic Truths.

Her personal experiences (going to the home for children survivors of the Holocaust; her experiences with her uncle and husband....) were all so touching.

I'm curious to find Kelly Lynn, the comedian on Ted Talks!

I have noticed that very often great psychics have had extremely difficult childhood experiences and I have come to believe that this is often a catalyst for people leaving their bodies - as Jesus told us recently that his crucifiction was not as painful as one might believe, because God lifted him out of his body.

thanks again for sharing!

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Just came across this story on FB, the end of which echoes what Sue shares: https://www.facebook.com/velvet.poverom ... 3594476346
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hi Jeanne!

So glad you and Al enjoyed Sue Knight Deutsch's talk. To me, she has a special presence.

Below is a link to Kelley Lynn's Ted-x Talk...though she does not employ humor during this talk. It is her story of grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWlCGbbDGI

Love,

Catherine
Eri Worthy
Busy Bee

Post by Eri Worthy »

Does this video talk by her mention god granting passage for those whom ask? I've been asking for a month for whatever is needed to pass from earth as a gift n it has been turned into a light hearted " birthday " gift in my mind n heart now. I have an incurable illness n I'd like to pass to hereafter soon. Seems u r on tuned to the subject so if you've heard of anything like this I'd appreciate knowledge...passage is a sweet gift I wish for