Spirits in the Room

This forum is for all other topics
Sgetts
New Friend

Re: Spirits in the Room

Post by Sgetts »

First and foremost, I do not want to lose contact with you. I am not knowledgable at all in this site or any others. Took me a few minutes just to find this site again after I left it. What private site do I contact you on? I have no idea.
Again I Thank You..paula
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Paula,

Just look at this reply, and over on the right hand side is "Contact:" with a funny little box like you see in cartoons. Click that and take the "Private Message" option although you can also take the email option if you want. The advantage of email is you are familiar with it. Private Messages will be yet something to learn, but its not hard. You are on a roll now.

hugs
Geoff
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

Hi Geoff,
I thought I found the site for a personal message. Wrote a very long message, just to be told you didn't exist, so I"m sure I didn't go about this in the proper manner. Think I have your email, so will try this later. Right now I am so frustrated, so very tired, can't go through writing this message again. At least if I never find out anything more, I feel better with you just telling me or reassuring me that this is possible. I can't Thank You enough even if I had eternity to do this in.
Blessing to you, Paula
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes a good general rule if you have limited computer skills and want to write something long, is to do so in a simple program like Word, or TextEdit, or anything that is NOT web based. Then you cant lose it.

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Dear Paula...blessings to you. I concur with Geoff. Write in Word or wherever you're comfortable. Save your work there, and when you're ready you can cut and paste into the private message to send.

Hugs and love,

Catherine
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

Hi to both of you, Geoff and Catherine,
I don't have a computer. I'm doing all this writing on a phone. Don't know how to cut and paste. All I can manage to do is text or email. Remember, I'm 74, in good shape of course, but just never cared for the computer. And never cared to learn. Up till last year had a small shelter for cats, thats been my life since my husband past.
Since I wrote yesterday, I had a long cry and read the site "what happens after death". And although I'm still very curious about several things, I feel better. Didn't realize my husband could be that close to me in his passing.
I'm not too worried about being private with my messages, passed being embarrassed by what I've done in life.
And Geoff, you seemed to be puzzled that I was actually punished by Gene. If this is some interest to you, I would be happy to discuss this with you or someone. But if this could be a common thing that happens to numerous people, think I will just let all this go and not bother you any more with this.
Actually what ever you said and what I read last nite, I feel much better. And as I said before can't Thank You enough for your time and patience with me.
I can email you, believe your email is on your profile.
With forever Thanks, Paula
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Nice to meet you Paula! :) I'm glad you've found the Love Truths here! Have you read the Padgett Messages? If not, I highly recommend it as it contains many truths that may help clarify some of your questions. The books revolve around Gods Divine Love and the spiritual Truths. Hugs!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sgetts wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:31 amAnd Geoff, you seemed to be puzzled that I was actually punished by Gene. If this is some interest to you, I would be happy to discuss this with you or someone. But if this could be a common thing that happens to numerous people, think I will just let all this go and not bother you any more with this.
Well Paula I have interacted with a lot of mediums, and probably read over 12,000 spirit communications, and add to that close to a hundred books on life after death that were a product of mediumship and it has never ever been reported. But I am happy to let it go, if you are "over" it. If you experienced discomfort, then that did not come from a spirit in the light. Of that I am certain.

I am glad you are feeling better. Yes I applaud you using a phone to make contact here. Its 20 times harder than using a computer. If you like I would be happy to talk to you, using a program that avoids phone charges, like Messenger on FaceBook or WhatsApp which you would have to install on your phone.

I would recommend that you get this series of books - it is far and away the very best I ever found and you will get a real sense of what its like. There are five volumes. You can get them as "Kindle" or print :

Lowlands of Heaven Volume 1 of Life Beyond the Veil by Rev George Vale Owen

hugs
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, dear brother Geoff, for including the link to the 5 volumes. I just received the Judas of Kerioth tome (from Lulu) yesterday and am very excited to be ready to read it! You may recall that I stuck like glue to the original Padgett Messages for quite some time. I now feel prepared to expand.

The first Judas message (on the Inner Voice) is positively perfect!

I've just ordered the first Lowlands volume for Kindle. Looking forward to exploring the unique perspective you describe.

Hugs,
Cate
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{Cate}}}}}}

Yeah you will enjoy both.
PlenaryGrace wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 pmI've just ordered the first Lowlands volume for Kindle. Looking forward to exploring the unique perspective you describe.
The beauty of the Kindles and pdf, as opposed to print versions, is that I have hyperlinks in the footnotes, so you can go check out what I am referring to.

hugs
Geoff