Family

Re: Spirits in the Room

Post by PlenaryGrace »

That's really lovely, Gemma...
gemmamiller
New Friend

Post by gemmamiller »

Thanks guys and Geoff an 11:11 prompt too!

Gem ❤️
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great story and of course in Wales, I would imagine that every house has its spirit. :lol: Good that you followed the wisdom given and got help for the little girl. I wonder how many are in the same boat as she was ? She was certainly fortunate to have such a light as yourself drawing in the Angels. God bless you for that sweet soul........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Bless you, dear heart! Thanks for sharing this lovely story! Sending you and your whole tribe lots of love, always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Awesome Gemma! I remember that post about helping the lost children! I did a very similar thing after reading that, for any child spirit who was around, though my children were already in bed. No idea if it helped any lost kiddos, but I hope so. :)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Your lovely story, Gemma, triggers a delightful memory for me! When I was student teaching in an open area, third grade class in Utah in 1975, I was called to step in for the school's musical director when she had emergency surgery! This task was WAY BEYOND my skills and ability but there was no one else that day and it was just a practice, not a concert! All the children (about 100 of them) were sitting cross legged on the floor and spirit brought in at least as many child spirits! It was extraordinary and an insight for me to learn that there are, indeed, "schools" for children in spirit, or at least they are brought to the earth plane for special occasions. It was amazing! Never had anything like that experience again! :P Love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

I have been talking with my husband in spirit now since 7-14-2013. I understand why he is with me, just haven't ever been able to understand that this could ever happen in our material world. I've only spoken to two friends about this, neither believed me, so we don't discuss it. I don't believe I need the assurance, that this my husband, I just need to know why and how this is happening. I'm a newcomer since August 2018. I finally found my truth that I've been looking for 16 years. Anyone out there that I can talk to.
In Appreciation, Paula Craig...
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Paula,

Welcome to this forum!!!

Anyone who is mediumistic can hear spirits. Not many are, which is why you get people telling you you are imagining it or even worse. On the associated web site at DLSF are several years of channelings via Al, and now also Maureen. On my own web site that you know of are 100 years of channeling, and nearly 3000 messages. The "why" is always the same. Mediums have different ways of connecting to spirit, but they have that gift. As do you. There are certain challenges associated with being a medium that you would do well to investigate to protect yourself. There are other similar gifts - that of seeing spirit and feeling the presence. Al and Jeanne Fike have designed and held one Divine Love Mediumship retreat so far, Al has written a book you can buy here, and its probable they will hold other Mediumship retreats.

But I am not sure you are actually looking for such a simple answer, and I think I may have not understood the question. As a matter of fact Jesus spoke with Moses and Elias who were long dead but who were both almost material in this process and thus visible to others. This happened at the transfiguration so actually Christians should know this very well. It should be no surprise to them at all. Then the NT has a recipe for how to make sure you are talking to good spirits - 1 John 4:1-5.

I wrote a very long page on this subject on my web site:

Mediumship - the good and the bad

and

The Laws of Rapport and Communication.

hugs
Geoff
Sgetts
New Friend

Post by Sgetts »

Hello Geoff,
I am so grateful for your reply, as I have no one to talk to, and feel so alone with this. I never would have thought of my self as a medium. I hear no other spirit, never tried, and never would for anyone else. Gene, my husband in spirit, came to me to punish me, for a sin I committed in marriage. This punishment was energy surging through my body and indeed painful. Lasted 3 months, almost every night. Before the punishment, I felt a 30 second gift of love, I couldn't describe if I had too. A month into the punishment, being absolutely frazzled, in prayer I asked or begged Father God to tell me for sure who this spirit was. Not 2 sentences later, still in prayer, a female voice spoke up, in spirit, told me it was Gene. I cried from my soul, I knew that voice. With reading alot of books, I was afraid I might have a dark spirit with me. But feel no evil, and have been driven to find this new truth. I talk with Gene like he's right in the room with me. I also talk to him on a necklace for yes or no questions.
I have one question. If this life is an illusion. And I am asleep, and dreaming this life, is Gene an illusion, or is he somehow talking to me, outside of my dream??
I certainly will buy the book you mentioned by Al. And will read your articles you provided in your message.
And cannot Thank You enough for coming back to me. I am starving for conversation about all this. And would be thrilled to death to hear more from you or someone interested in talking with me.
Forever thankful, paula
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sgetts wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pmI have one question. If this life is an illusion. And I am asleep, and dreaming this life, is Gene an illusion, or is he somehow talking to me, outside of my dream??
Dear Paula,

Actually while I will happily answer this question, some of what you say does not ring true for me. I am thinking you have been given slightly inaccurate information, perhaps by spirit.

This Earth life is only an illusion in that we generally only perceive things with five material senses, and that leads people to conclude that there is nothing else. In fact this Earth life is very short, and "reality" lies only in the eternal Kingdom of God. All else, including Earth and the Spirit Spheres is illusionary. So its not that Earth life is imaginary, its not, but "reality" is the eternal life.

Your husband is not an illusion, but he may be living in an illusion, I don't know.
Sgetts wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pmGene, my husband in spirit, came to me to punish me, for a sin I committed in marriage.
Because this brings me to something I find impossible to accept. That you should, or indeed even "can" be punished on Earth by another spirit for some transgression of God's Will, because spirits do not have such a role in God's Economy. Perhaps I will re-phrase that. Spirit can utilise energies to reach us and give us sensations. About 18 years ago Jesus caused me to have so much pleasure pass through my body that i could not think straight. But what you have said is that a spirit - your husband - is sending energies deliberately to hurt you, under the guise of it being your penalty for some transgression. Now he may be able to do that, but if he is doing it, I don't think you should allow it to happen. So does it still happen? It sounds like it does not.

It is true that we can have compensation on Earth for error that we may have committed. But spirits do not engage in this, and its not done in the manner you describe. God alone has created Laws of Compensation, and they cause compensation, but certainly not in the way you have described this. I am really concerned exactly what sort of spirit being your husband may be for him to deliberately engage in this.

There are "private messages" available on this board, and you may feel better communicating in private.

hugs
Geoff