Spirits in the Room

This forum is for all other topics
JAB
Family

Spirits in the Room

Post by JAB »

Blame on the heat. Too hot in my room to sleep longer, so I got up at 3:00 am with the thought to explore my computer for the subject spirits in the room.

This was on my mind when I went to bed at 9:30 pm. Even when it is hot, and Arizona is pretty darn warm right now - 115 in the desert, and 95 even in my mountain city of Prescott - when you are sleepy, you sleep, at least until 3 am.

I searched my computer and found the article I was looking for. By Allan Ross, which I think I copied many years ago from Geoff's vast archives on his New-Birth dot net website. If you have not read this, I highly recommend it.

The reason I looked for this article was an event I was invited to attend this evening, but turned down. A group I recently attended is about people wanting to talk about and investigate things relating to the paranormal. I was invited to this group several months ago to talk to them about my book "Family Reunion" where I write about communicating with my family now living in the spirit-world. I sold about 10 copies of my book to individuals wanting a copy and, later, gave away another 10 copies for free after I created a new edition.

Tonight the group is visiting a "haunted " house in Prescott and will be viewing, talking with ghosts in this home - a large three story Victorian style mansion. I had a prior engagement and when invited, could not attend. I talked a few days ago with a member of this group who asked if I would attend, I said no. And went on to say that if I were to attend I would be present for a different purpose, which would be to help these so-called ghosts to find their way home to their true home in the spirit-world. To say the least, this member was quite shocked by my statement.

Does anyone reading this have personal experience with spirits in the room? Care to tell us about it?
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Geoff
Family

Re: Spirits in the Room

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

Yes its still on my web site:

https://new-birth.net/life-after-death/ ... alan-ross/

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Interesting story Joseph. Yes, I have a ghost story that is both funny and a little scary. Five years ago Jeanne and I found ourselves connected with the World Healing Center in Blackpool England. The story of how we got there is in Al's Corner, so if the reader wants more details then please read my posts there regarding Blackpool.

My story begins with me attending to some things in the old house which is the WHC in Blackpool England. This house is about 100 years old, typical of the Edwardian era with high ceilings, dark wood finishings and many rooms. Being there for several days, I explored all the nooks and crannies of the place. One day I opened one of the many doors of the building and discovered a hall containing five more rooms . The place seemed to go on forever like some royal palace. The proprietors of the building who had been running the place for many years had a rule. The last person to leave the building is obligated to lock every door in the place and those doors were big, heavy solid oak and equipped with prominent brass locks requiring old fashioned skeleton keys to lock or unlock. So it takes some time to fiddle with each old and tired lock and there were many doors to attend to. My turn came on the same day that I discovered the new doorway. So off I go to fulfill my duty on a dark and rainy evening, eliciting memories of classic horror movies. You can imagine my trepidation as I roamed the halls of the building fumbling with my heavy ring of keys as I identified the specific key for each old lock. As I progressed up to the second story I came to the newly discovered door. I opened it and continued on with the task at hand. The first door was easily locked but the seconded door was not co-operating. I jiggled and forced my key trying to get the lock to turn. I had the door open to the room as I tried the lock. Suddenly I saw the adjoining door to the next room open on its own and the light in the adjoining room suddenly came on. While this was happening I heard a very clear voice say ' just close this door and lock it from the inside then go through that door mate and lock the next door". A perfectly good suggestion but I can tell you that the hair on the back of my neck stood up at attention and I worked those locks like my pants were on fire. I did not see the spirit but clearly he was able to manipulate the physical world. Never had I had such an overt sign of spirit presence. Maybe in a more psychologically friendly environment I would have been ok with this friendly advice but the newness of being there combined with the atmosphere of the building made me nervous.

I'll never forget my encounter with what I learned later as the deceased airmen from the second world war who still hang out in the building. The place was used as a convalescence hospital for injured and dying soldiers and obviously a few of them are still there. England is full of such stories and places since it has such a long history. I know that spirits are with us on the earth plane but I merrily go about my business with the assumption that I will never see them, nor do I want to. Life's circumstances may prove differently for many of us who have a sense of spirit. I always pray for the cloak of protection from all spirits and influences that are not Celestial. That works but obviously this one slipped through. And lets face it, he just wanted to be helpful :o :lol: . God bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great article by Alan Ross. Thanks Joseph and Geoff for suggesting and posting it........Al
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Very insightful article by Allan backed by research and showing alternative explanation to the phenomena interpreted as past lives and reincarnation.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

...please be patient with my attention to detail...it's Alan (not Allan).

Love love...

Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Catherine for pointing this out, I corrected it.......Al
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Hi friends! Ah the interesting stories of hauntings and the spirit world, hehe. I've never experienced anything too obvious in terms of spirit interactions, and wasn't looking to either, haha, though I find the concept fascinating. Other than an unusually cold room at Monticello and hearing someone "yell-whisper" :shock: my name in my head in my old apartment, nothing too extraordinary has ever happened to me in terms of spirit interactions.

With all the documentaries and shows I've watched over the years on this subject, it seems its best to stay away from provoking or inviting spirit interactions. I will however add my opinion on mediums who help "cross spirits over." I've always thought that was such an admirable job! What a special person! Someone who helps lost souls find the light and get back on the path to higher heavens...well that's a person I greatly respect and admire. I will say however, that I'd never attempt that without guidance and training as I'm sure you can come across some pretty nasty souls just looking to cause some havoc in deceased people as well as the living. In my humble opinion, only highly advanced spiritual beings/people should attempt to do such "grunt work."

Al your story had me cracking up! Hahaha! :D Though I'm sure you were terrified, in my head it was hilarious! :lol:
gemmamiller
New Friend

Post by gemmamiller »

We have had several experiences here at our home in Wales, the house was built in 1906 and in my early days here I was told there was a little girl who was living here with us. Very often we used to hear running footsteps around upstairs whilst watching tv but it wasn’t until I became involved with the DL that things started ‘ramping up’, I would regularly be woken up by having my toes pulled or the blankets moved, it sounds creepy but it wasn’t really as it was so childish that I didn’t feel threatened. Then one night I had a full OBE, I turned and saw her standing there on the stairs, about 8 years old, blonde hair, wearing a white pinafore dress, commonly worn in the early 1900’s she looked straight at me and walked away. On another occasion she sat right next to the bed and spoke to me. She was sweet and just wanted to be known. At that time someone posted on here about reading stories to earthbound children then asking the angels and light workers to come and get them whilst they were feeling comfortable. So I did it, I said out loud that I would be reading my children a bedtime story and any other children who would like to join us were very welcome, I then prayed for protection around them and the light workers to stand by. At the end of the story I lay down with my children and let my mind drift, I saw a beautiful white light appear, filled with love and I felt them take her away. I prayed for her and we have never heard or felt her since.

Gem
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Thats lovely Gem, great move on your part.

hugs
Geoff