Past lives or soul memories?

This forum is for all other topics
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Re: Past lives or soul memories?

Post by Des Atkins »

I used to believe in this idea many years ago but have since changed my mind completely since understanding more clearly the reality of progression through the spheres of spirit. This makes greater sense to me than the reincarnation explanation. I hope that you agree Des. God bless.......al
Al I totally agree!
I have also studied some of the science behind memories and learned that our DNA can hold memories from our ancestors and those can be passed down through the generations. I believe even some of the channeled messages discuss this topic (sins of the father). This could account for certain memories.
Hi Susan,
It’s common knowledge of DNA passing on physical traits, but It never crossed my mind about DNA holding past memories! What a fascinating study, let’s face it, a pin head full of DNA would reach the moon and we still don’t know all the data it stores... and that’s a pin sized amount!
Remote viewing/Astral travel... I know them very well and yes that does make sense what you said about the topic! ;)

Much love
Des
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Des Atkins wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:04 pm
It’s common knowledge of DNA passing on physical traits, but It never crossed my mind about DNA holding past memories! What a fascinating study, let’s face it, a pin head full of DNA would reach the moon and we still don’t know all the data it stores... and that’s a pin sized amount!
Remote viewing/Astral travel... I know them very well and yes that does make sense what you said about the topic! ;)

Dear Des,

Its hard to be certain about much, but science does hold that if you find a SINGLE instance that disproves a theory, that theory is busted. I have that instance on DNA in my book. A past life memory of a relative who never fathered any children. Hence no dna was passed. As I said its complex.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello everyone,

This is indeed a fascinating topic. I have read Geoff's book a while back and it gives a lot of insights to show how "past-lives" memories can be explained in other ways than past lives. Another interesting aspect is that our memories appear to be stored in cells throughout the body. This is why sometimes in organ transplant situations, the recipient acquires the memories and even tastes and abilities of the donor. This ties in with ancestors memories being able to be passed onto the offspring through DNA. As Geoff said, there are other causes as well when no reproduction had occurred, so like a lot of things that we don't understand, there is not a simple explanation.

Love,
Eva