Finally: I'm back!

This forum is for all other topics
JAB
Family

Finally: I'm back!

Post by JAB »

After numerous attempts and failures, Geoff Cutler finally rescued this aging guy from giving up. My absence has been a combination of computer problems, Internet problems, printer problems and my attitude of what is the use and wanting to give up the fight. But here I am today.

In the midst of all the fuss going on round about me, I felt the joy of remembering what happened to me twelve years ago. I would not change a bit that happened when I literally stumbled upon Geof's website 12 years ago. April 26th was the day that began a new change in my life and that at the ripe age of 70!! Wow, what a trip it has been. It has been a slow, subtle and yet solid shift in awareness directly related to seeing and reading for the first time the Padgett Messages available on Geoff's website.

Prior to April 26, 2006, I did not know James Padgett, nor his spiritualist work and writings.

Prior to April 26, 2006, I had a history of a "love affair" with the person I call "the enigmatic Jesus". I was raised in a Christian home where I was taught that Jesus is God - the Second Person of a Holy Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Ghost). I bought into this, and later became an ordained Christian minister.

Thankfully, I was a restless character and very inquisitive, so much so that I finally broke away from Christianity, not with the plan to never return and yet that is what did happen. I initiated a self-directed "vision quest" that took me through wonderful experiences and spiritual dimensions, until I finally arrived at the door of the New Birth found on Geoff's website. I could have turned away, but I didn't. I stayed and read and studied. And here I am, twelve years later.

I am grateful that the "enigmatic Jesus" is no more. I came home to Jesus my elder-brother and friend.

Remembering the date of April 26, 2006, I wrote and self-published a new book with the title: "THE GIFT - Teachings of Jesus". This book highlights the Padgett Messages and the messages James Padgett received from Jesus. I provided selections and excerpts. The other highlight is the transformation that this awareness of the Divine Love brought into my life, and confirmation of this through messages I received from my biological family.

This is the link (hope it works!) to this new book:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-babinsk ... 14252.html

I you have an interest in buying a copy of this book, discounts are always offered by my publisher (lulu dot com). So, always check this link first before making a purchase at lulu dot com.

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/home

Thank you for reading this.
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Finally: I'm back!

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you, Joseph, for not giving up!!! SO deLIGHTed to have you back. How wonderful are the many ways in which you have and continue to share "The Gift" of these Truths taught by our elder brother Jesus. Both of the links you posted work, and I am checking them out! :P

BIG HUG and prayers for the Presence of God's Love to flow in and through you.

Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to see you here Joseph. Jimbeau and I were just talking about you and how much we appreciate your good soul. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts with us 'old guy'. I always appreciate your wisdom. Have a blessed day.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Welcome back to the forum, Joseph and I hope that your book inspires many, and echo Al's comments and hope also that you will share your insights with us on this forum. I am so glad that you were able to keep your website/blog alive as it too is a wonderful service to spiritual seekers.
Much Love,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

His enthusiasm is obvious in his voice on the radio program we recorded this morning. Inspirational Joseph.
Love our time together to share your wisdom and gifts.....and "The Gift". Be sure to listen episode 10.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 9&cmd=apop
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Brooke, thanks very much for conducting the interview with Joseph and for posting the link here!!

Love,

Catherine
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Thank you, Catherine, Al, Eva and Brooke for your Comments!

The radio talk with Brooke was just what I needed. The timing was perfect. Thank you, Brooke, for offering the opportunity. Really, I had fun doing it. And thanks for staying on the phone with me. Our personal conversation is deeply appreciated. The following is a short report of what happened later.

A few hours after Brooke and I were done, I was driving in my car to have my daily lunch at "Meals on Wheels" located about 3 miles from my home and the excruciating pain returned. I have been having dental problems and had some success using home remedies. When I arrived at the cafeteria, I was in no condition to have a meal. Thankfully, an angel was waiting for me in the person of one of the secretaries that works in the office for "Meals on Wheels". I receive a recommendation for a dentist and by 12:30p I was in the dentist office and a short while later in a dental chair.

I was blessed to have a gentle, kind and sympathetic older doctor who does volunteer work at retirement homes. I am on antibiotics now, and tomorrow I will have dental surgery. As the doc said to me: "You have big problems, but we will take one step at a time."
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It is amazing Joseph how God looks after us. This dentist knew within his soul that he must use his gifts to help others. God then brought you into his care. The God blessed system of helping others through prayer requires us all to be open to guidance and to share our gifts. I listened to your interview yesterday and heard your desire to speak to others about the Love. I know that God already is aware of your desire to do so and the doors will open given the right mix of conditions to make this happen.

Certainly one good thing about your interview, which was well done by the way, is that Jimbeau, Gilda and myself are hopefully going on air today. Your efforts inspired me to set this up and Brooke is happy to oblige. Hope all goes well with your dental surgery my brother. Keep well and in the Father's Love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

So glad to hear that your dental need is being taken care of. I pray your surgery goes well tomorrow.
Love,
Eva
Brooke
Family

Post by Brooke »

It's ready for listening from Hawaii !!

Jimbeau, Gilda and Al (three amigos) for Divine Love on WDLR. A great program with wonderful stories and 'song'.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/au ... 0&cmd=apop

LoveLit group for sure