Encouragement for Courageous Souls

This forum is for all other topics
PlenaryGrace
Family

Encouragement for Courageous Souls

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All -

When we have the courage to follow the Divine Love path, it is common for us to face criticism.

Others can easily misconstrue the steps we take. They don't know what we whisper into God’s ears. They don't know what He imprints upon our hearts, nor how He guides our souls.

Regardless, it’s no fun at all to be criticized, especially when one is living from the deepest levels of authenticity...our very souls. This is why we remind each other of God’s beautiful Truths…and that’s what this message seeks to do.

When others doubt our missions...we must all trust that, if our prayers are sincere, they are answered.

Hence the need for faith. Here on the earth plane, there will be no "flick of the switch" that keeps us firmly rooted in God's Love, on His Path, and in alignment with His Will, once-and-for-all. No. Instead, we are called upon to "pray without ceasing," because the earth plane is (as Jesus called it) forbidding [24 March 1915]. That's permanent. It's the soup in which we swim! Angels cannot long tolerate time spent in this place. They must return to the Celestial Realm to be restored [Ann Rollins 5 March 1915]. We are stuck here, for now.

It takes a daily toll!

Prayer is our lifeline to the Celestial Realm. Beyond constant, soul-deep, sincere, humble, heartfelt, conversations with God...we can only let go and have Faith in God's Love. When we are right with God, His Grace is our strength.

We cannot look to others for validation, although we want to do so. Perception is unique to each individual and is the basis of all human judgment. This is why others’ opinions of us only indicate their state of being and not our own. As such, be they favorable or unfavorable, we cannot give the judgements of others credence, when it comes to our spiritual lives. In matters of the soul, God is our only authority; and, like our brother Jesus before us, our safest harbor lies in developing a personal relationship with our sweet Creator. In this way, we hear what is True from God’s perspective, and we are guided to right steps on our own unique path...unlike every other. Only in this way can we possibly walk as our loving Father would have us walk.

I often recall the crucifixion...Jesus was at-one with God. He WAS The Christ...and he was murdered for his purity. Such is the path we trod. Every easy moment is a blessing. The difficult ones must come as no surprise.

We cannot allow others to cause us to doubt our God-given direction. Our prayerful guidance must be our only authority.

This is why we must be so vigilant in seeking private, personal time with God!! I doubt that Jesus consulted anyone above our Father. Maybe he sought confirmation sideways, with John. ;)

Surely I cannot tell you anything by way of spiritual wisdom that you don’t already know. We are here to remind each other. Let us walk in faith, and pray for one another.

May God Bless You,

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Re: Encouragement for Courageous Souls

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Catherine,
Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom....deeply appreciated! God Bless you, dear heart! Every sentence you have written speaks to me! You are on your way to be one incredible Minister....already a channel of Love and Light and Truth in this world! Bless you, my friend! Love always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Wise words Catherine! Thank you! It's a perfect reminder for me during this time in my life. Being different, challenging "norms," is not an easy road to walk, especially for a people pleaser like me! You're right in that God must be the ONE from whom we get our validation and fulfillment. Surely not an easy task, especially when those close to our hearts don't understand our path! Praying for and gaining more divine love into our souls I believe is the key to gaining that fulfillment from the Father! I'm very much looking forward to the time when more truth is known! May our prayers help bring that forth sooner rather than later! Hugs! :)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Catherine, Jeanne and Susan. The most courageous step of all is when one goes to God and opens up to Him in all our longing and pain. One courageous act leads to another until our life changes with the reality of God's presence within. No turning back once this new way of viewing both the inner and outside world from this perspective. May we all continue to walk with courage, faith and love in our lives. God blesses all who walk this path to soul awakening. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Susan and Al: Amen, AMEN!! Jeanne: LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK! <3
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Catherine and everyone for sharing your insights for staying on God's path and not being thwarted by our environment or others who don't understand and misjudge us. I agree with what has been shared and also that we all need to support and encourage and pray for each other and this forum provides us such opportunities.
Love,
Eva
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

~
Eva, thank you!

We are so blessed to be forming this beloved family of Divine Love seekers. I am grateful beyond my ability to express for all...such as Al, Jeanne, Geoff and others...who enable our connection through technology and those such as you, who share so abundantly your gifts of wisdom and diligent study and writing.

BIG HUG! [red is for LOVE ]

Much Love,

Catherine
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

Wow Catherine, your post really resonated with me. I completely agree with everything that you have said. Prayer is so important in our lives, it is how we connect with source. And it doesn't have to be formal prayer but our desire to connect with Father throughout the day. And your point about not looking to others for validation is right on! God is the source of truth for us. I loved your phrase " This is why others’ opinions of us only indicate their state of being and not our own." How true! And yet it is difficult to learn and master this lesson as we so want to belong and to love and be loved. The happiest times of my life is when I'm connected with God. All that is beautiful is amplified and I see things from different perspectives. I loved what you have said here - thank you for sharing your words of wisdom with us.
Love and blessings,
Michael
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

How right you are, Michael!! We all long to love and be loved and, as we can only "feel" God's embrace with our soul perceptions, we do look to each other for tender care. That is why criticism remains painful, no matter how many decades we have walked the earth. Particularly if it comes from a person whom we respect and admire.

This thread was inspired by my desire to comfort a friend who felt the sting of criticism. It has certainly helped me greatly to take everything to God, in prayer.

Love,

Catherine