Season of Lights

This forum is for all other topics
Joseph
Family

Season of Lights

Post by Joseph »

Hello everyone,

Yesterday and then this morning during prayers I had an experience with "lights" and I wrote a little piece about this in my Blog Journal. Here is the link:

http://www.divinelovegreatestthinginthe ... urnal.html

Enjoy!

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Zack
Family

Re: Season of Lights

Post by Zack »

Thanks for sharing the post Joseph! I read it and I sometimes experience something similar in prayer, although my lights are just flashes of light and not prolonged lighting. I often feel some blessing connected to the flashes, like joy, or then just getting my attention.

I interpret it as a sort of very dim glimpse into the spiritual... I remember reading of Dr Stone's experiences, he had these beautiful colorful lights dancing around him when he had had one of those sessions where he held speeches (alone, to a spirit audience) about the Divine Love at his home. So I think for him it must have been a beautiful confirmation of such a task's wonderful fruits. :)

Love, Zack
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I wonder what time yesterday you were experiencing the golden light Joseph? If it was between 5 & 6 PM PST then I think it was and angel sent to you as we had our prayer circle at that time. If not, it was probably and angel anyway. They are with us all the time and possibly your soul perceptions are opening up and you are seeing clairvoyantly these beautiful spirits. I'm sure there will be many more interresting and suprising visions to come. God bless for now dear brother.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Joseph, I enjoyed your Blog about the "lights". Yes I too see lights often. I see them all of the time when I am participating in the prayer circles in person or in spirit as well. I believe it is the lights of celestial spirit guiding us.

I have heard God speaking to me to trust in the light of his Divine Love to show me the way and even the bible states that our lights will shine before others, so that they too will be drawn to the light. Blessings, Kathryn