A little thought

This forum is for all other topics
gemmaj2000
Family

A little thought

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Recently I have felt a shift in my prayers a step closer maybe or a mere realisation that God is truly the Almighty in every way any way I received this little Gem from my guide today and I thought I'd share;

It doesn't matter what the temptation is, you simply have to want God more

It really struck home with me, I know personally that over the last 4 years my love for Father has deepened in so many ways, you can't help but want Him more... than anything really!

Gemma ❤
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: A little thought

Post by AlFike »

Love conquers all and God's Love is the most powerful love of all. Its that yearning for love that brings the mind away from the 'temptations' to a place of fulfillment through being in that flow of love. Seek the kingdom and all will come in time. There are certainly many temptations on our road, some obvious, some not . That prayerful vigil that gives us strength and increases our faith is our greatest asset in this uphill climb to light. So few even think that there are temptations on their road, they go through life responding to what they encounter without much thought as to the consequences of their actions. Most of us here realize that how we respond to life has enormous consequences to our present spiritual condition as well as our future destination. Being aware of our behavior and thoughts which shape our day and our life is the first step towards change. Having the light of God's Love within us gives us the strength to make positive changes in these regards. We can all do with improvement but that is not to say that we can't love and appreciate who we are at present and love those around us as well. Some folks are going to take a long road towards light while others will choose something shorter. I choose the short road although no guarantees that my road will be shorter than another's. I might have more to overcome :( .Compassion, love and faith. These three things are the legs on the stool of spiritual progress. You display these things in abundance dear Gemma. Much love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Beautiful, Gemma!

And your sharing the Love is bringing about a beautiful circle of light that cannot be ignored!

Love and blessings to you,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

OH, this gem is so humbling.....seems to lead me to the same old self loathing cycle.....and of course I pray to release this too......oh, when will my soul and God's Soul ever commune to the degree that all other temptations, habits and self sabotage will be washed away in The Light! Feeling discouraged......love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

That's wonderful Gemma that you're feeling a spiritual shift and loving God even more. This is the key, to Love God with all our heart, mind and soul. And He is so easy to love....

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
John D
New Friend

Post by John D »

Hi Jeanne

Your post was wonderful.

Longing for the truth of our emotions, particularly those that are troublesome, is a great gift we can give ourselves.

The Divine Love, when we long for the truth of our emotions, particularly our childhood injuries that we have repressed, strengthens our resolve to feel into such negativity and learn from them what they are about, express them and release them.

This is how the Divine Love works, it is the strength for us to express these experiences and release them, and by us so doing so we are forgiving ourselves and loving ourselves.

This is the function of Divine Love that was not reached and explored within the Padgett Messages. This is part of what was not revealed through James Padgett.

And this is something that more and more people who are embracing the Love are realising.

cheers for now, John
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks for your encouragement, John!

Bless you on your spiritual journey! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!