Living with the Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
jeanne
Family

Re: Living with the Divine Love

Post by jeanne »

Helge,
I want to echo with my excitement that you are working on a book! There is no deadline....we anticipate the launch will take a few months since there's several projects in the works (animation, videos, re-writing, cataloguing messages, etc.). Since a website is an ongoing work in progress, there will be new additions on an ongoing basis! Sending you all my love, dear sister! As do Luke and Linda - who had us for brunch on the weekend -- so we shared many sweet memories and discussions about Drimiopsis. A few donations came in for the orphanage this past week, so I am prompted to officially declare "our Christmas Campaign for the orphans, sick and elderly living in Drimiopsis, Namibia is officially started for 2016!" I must develop a fundraising appeal and get posting! Lots of love from Gibsons, dear heart! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thanks Jeanne and Al and Jane,
your support and encouragement is immensely appreciated.

Indeed, with lengthy posts one easily runs the risk of them being ignored or just skipped over. I am fully aware of that and hence there is not much participation here; yet, I feel encouraged to do this anyway, not fully understanding why, but there is a sense or a desire to gift something through this. Each posting I do is accompanied with deep prayers and I know God will take care of them and my sincere wish and prayer always is, whoever reads it will have a deep inflowing of God’s Love, will be touched by His Hand. I have great faith that this indeed happens. I am thankful for this wonderful opportunity to have this platform to be able to reach others in a deepened way.

Many blessings of love to you, whoever reads here, Helge.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Helge!

I have now had the time to read your last post this morning and what an uplifting way to start the day - of course with Miss Americano in hand :D :D :D for she too desires to grow spiritually!

I have spent many different periods reading over the very messages, and more, you have supported your latest post from and am so pleased to see you expand on them in your own way. The resonance of those messages hit me deeply when I first came upon them.

Keep going my dear friend, as I know you will, I am here reading what you share and wish to support your continued walk in hearing your guidance and the desire to follow His Will.

A big hug to your momma!!

With much love,
Maureen
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear friends,

In a way I'm sorry for not joining the discussions here or commenting to them. I do want to make it clear, that I very, very much appreciate the inspiration, the work, the effort and the enormous quality of everything that dear sister Helge and dear brother Al (just to mention the two most prolific!) have been posting recently. You people really are amazing..

But I've decided to - at least for a while - keep a low profile. For me, let's say: in this stage of my personal development, there is just far too much text, too many words. It's something strictly personal: I urgently need to get OUT of my head and regain inner stillness, which I haven't really been able to achieve for too long.

So please excuse me..

Much Love to all of you
Arie
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Maureen and Arie
Thank you for your love and support, it deeply touches me. I pray Arie that you will have the space to plumb your soul and in the sacred stillness have your holy communions with Our Father. May peace be with you and may the Angels uphold you.
Much love to both of you.

Dear friends reading here - the next subject on living with the Divine Love:

8. Expiation and Purification of Soul:

We can say that all souls are created with some innate knowledge. “They do not need to learn it, it is simply there. In many cases, this primitive knowledge, for example, that God exists, He awaits us, that He offers us His Love, becomes covered up in the later development of people, concealed by what we call encrustments of the soul. However, it is always present, only waiting for an awakening of the soul to manifest its power. In saying power, I mean that this knowledge, of course, causes longings and desires in the soul, desires to be with God and to receive His Love. Without this knowledge and desire, the Father’s Love would be as if it did not exist.” Judas, Judas of Kerioth, January 11th, 2002.

After the initial awakening of soul and as we desire to live with continued faith in receiving God’s Love upon our soul longings, we will discover after a while the disharmonies within us and around us. We go through periods of great pain and conflict, rebellion and frustration, questioning, doubting. We feel this internal friction of what our soul wants to express and yet there are inhibitions. The fear of judgement from others or whatever hinders us to speak freely, to live freely and the desire to break free from the chains of the norms of society and man-made rules. We desire to live love and are confronted with the unloving reality man has created. Our sensitivities are heightened, we feel the pangs of pain of the suffering of others, of our environment, the animals, plants and Mother Earth.
This expiation and purification process is sometimes a difficult part to face but we need to go through this process of releasing the impurities, to facing ourselves in truth and love ever knowing God by our side, wanting to help us to become a pure light, lifted and freed from all burdens and suffering. Oftentimes we are presented with opportunities to face ourselves, to help us realize, acknowledge and open the door for healing. It is a gradual process. Little steps. Nothing forced in the acceptance where we are at, in this moment in time. But first we have to acknowledge the coverings upon our souls and here is a message explaining it in greater detail: “The encrustations of the soul and how the inhibitions that are caused by these encrustations make it difficult for you to truly know your souls, for within your souls is a great joy and Light bursting to come forth into your consciousness. It presses against this shell, this hardening that is caused by your life’s experiences and it creates cracks where the Light does indeed shine through. And as you continue to pray for the Father’s Divine Essence to flow into your souls the pressure becomes greater, the Light brighter, the inner force pushing forth, and as this pressure grows you become more aware of those things that are around your soul holding you back from God, that true and intense desire to be with God, to be at one with God, for the love within you wants this, wants this with all intensity, and vibrancy to be with God.
And so you are in a struggle, a struggle of freedom, a struggle to release those conditions within you, which hold you back from this at-oneness, and when you feel those feelings of aloneness, the pain, the lack of love, and rage, and emptiness, those many feelings that are of the human condition, which you yourselves have taken on because you have lived in this world, not because you are sinful and depraved. No, my children, it is merely because you have lived in this world and the conditions of this world create a layer upon your soul which you must struggle to release, these encrustations which hold you back from God. And this is your daily struggle, my beloveds, to release, to purify, to allow God to touch your soul as deeply and fully as He is able to do and you are able to allow this to be. For in your prayers you must find that intensity, a great desire to be with God, to be at one, to receive His Love, and as this pressure builds it shall burst forth releasing all those conditions which hold you from Him.” Luke, through AF, March 11, 2016.

And so we continue to release all that which is not of love. We don’t need to do it ourselves as God is always ready to help us releasing these pains and hurts. In seeking forgiveness for the hurt we caused in others, admitting to things we did not act upon in love, but out of selfishness or ignorance- we did not know better. We need to be honest with ourselves and God, openhearted and loving towards ourselves. Upon this path of Divine Love, we are advised to pray with soulful longings for this Divine Love and to have faith that we are to receive It, the Love that is the very Substance of God. We know and have experienced that the Divine Love which, on entering the soul, will remove sin and error from the soul and provide not only purification but also its transformation into an at-onement with Our Creator. This is the great help God provides on this path of Divine Love, as we reach for God, reach and climb to become something higher and better than what we are today. As we receive God’s blessings and His Love in our souls, “there comes a response within your being. The blessing of the Divine Love will cause your souls to begin a cleansing process where you release the toxins, so to speak, of your souls. You release all those elements within your soul that is not of this Love, is not of purity and grace and goodness. And this causes discomfort, this causes disturbances within your minds, within your bodies, with all parts of your beings as this cleansing and releasing happens from the Gift of Love which purifies the soul within you, the soul that is you.
With this Love comes other blessings, healings, energies which will cause your bodies to expiate toxins and there are many blessings that God gives you which have their effects upon your being and these effects are meant to purify, to strengthen, to bring more harmony within you .There are and will be times when you feel a state of disruption and disturbance, when your emotions are increased, at times negative, when your bodies feel discomfort. And I tell you, my friends, often what is happening within you has purpose and benefit and is the result of the Touch from God within your beings. And you are all sensitive people, you all feel things intensely and you absorb many energies in the world and these also must be released .This, at times, causes discomfort and stress within you. It is important that you maintain a strong connection with the Creator, that you allow His Love, His Blessings to flow through you and into you so as to maintain a certain level of purity and to attain a higher level of purity within you on all levels.” Celestial Spirit Seretta Kem through AF on July 13, 2016.

We also need to remember the effect our mind has as upon our being as we can conclude from what Jesus wrote to Padgett (who was struggling with doubt ever so often): “…if you let doubt come into your mind, as a consequence, your soul does not respond, although, strange as it may seem, the Divine Love is there, but when this mental doubt exists, it is as if it were a covering which prevents the existence of the love in the soul to shine forth and produce the great feeling of happiness and joy which otherwise you might experience. The mental condition of the mortal undoubtedly has a great influence on the consciousness of the man as to his possession of this soul development and the Divine Love, and consequently, there will have to be this continuous fight as long as life lasts on earth, between the mental conditions and the soul's consciousness. But as the mental beliefs are brought into harmony with the soul's condition, more and more the fight will grow weaker and less frequent, and it is possible that they will cease altogether, and the mental beliefs become entirely and absolutely subordinated or rather absorbed in the soul's consciousness of its being possessed of this Divine Love of the Father.” Jesus through James Padgett, January 3, 1916.

The important thing through this is to stay connected to God. To be honest with oneself and own the emotions or feelings or thoughts we have, asking God to help us to release all that which is not in harmony with His Laws and His Love. We begin to feel the healing we go through. How the negativity of this world, that we are constantly bombarded with, will not touch us as it used to. We feel connected to the Source of all Love and Love is stronger than any evil and pushes away the darkness in which we live. We feel enveloped in a cloak of Love and Light which carry us through tough circumstances and situations. We feel that God’s Angels are close, helping us along. Sooner or later we have to act on our soul desires to be at one or in harmony with God as often as possible and feel compelled to release those things, those threads that hold us back and tie us down, those hindrances that make it difficult to be close to God at all times. A commitment (and responsibility) is asked as we grow on our path to eventually be born anew into the life divine and life eternal.

“There comes a time with every soul for them to release that cloak made from fear and error and desire of the material. There comes a day for every soul who truly wants to be with God to put this aside, to put aside those human things that draw one down into darkness rather than to ascend to Light. I went from wealth to poverty, I went from a place of ease and power to a place of aloneness and innocence, and yet I did not lose anything, I gained the world. I gained the world, my beloveds, in my journey to God. Many of you still walk within the world of humanity. You go about your daily lives in this world that distracts you from God. And we cannot blame you or condemn you for this, for you know no different. And although your souls have a deep desire to know God, your mind rules your actions, you are reticent to let go, to be free, to walk away from all your attachments. For you have put great energy and investment in what you have, and your lives as they are. And indeed to detach from these things requires great strength and the shock of letting go as I did, walking away as I did, is too great for many. It is a gradual process of filling yourselves with the Father’s Essence through your prayers and desire to receive and then gradually releasing all that is not in harmony with His Love.” Francis of Assisi through AF on August 20, 2015.
And so it is for each one of us to decide how to walk our path to the at-oneness with God. For me personally, Francis’ life story was a huge inspiration and example, esp at the time when I went through the question of how committed am I to God, how committed am I to this path, to these Truths, to my soul growth ? His story was pivotal in my decision of leaving my life that I lead behind and dedicating myself in working amongst the poor, in service of this Love. Since then, my life has become so rich and joy accompanies me as I sing praises to The One I love most. We all desire to progress and grow. Our earth life, though a fleeting moment, provides us with ample opportunities as growth depends upon challenges met and overcome. It is the sense of achievement or success which provides the increment in self-awareness, of growth and development of the soul. True growth is not really possible without challenges to deal with and finding loving solutions. Thus, no one should fear the challenges of life, for it is through the successful handling of such challenges that we all grow and develop greater strength and character and God by our side is only a prayer away releasing His Love and all His Help to carry and guide us through. And thus, we come to the next topic: “Soul Progression and Growth”.

My love and blessings to you my friend, may God touch you with His gentle Love, Helge.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

arie2012 wrote:..dear sister Helge and dear brother Al (just to mention the two most prolific!) have been posting.
Awww...Jane! Didn't mean to forget you! As a matter of fact you're being more prolific here than ever. And I very much like your threads. Just can't go there now..

Hugs and Love,
Arie
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear Helge,
This certainly is a wonderful and important topic. Like some of the others, I haven't been able to follow it as much as I would have liked to, but it will no doubt make a wonderful book. If it is ready, even just PDF, and you would like it mentioned in the next newsletter, send me a short description by Feb. 18.
Much love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eva,

You can get a description here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/helge-mercker/ ... 56917.html

It will be more widely promoted soon, just working through the creation of the e-book now.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Geoff.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Friends

It is indeed such a great moment, filled with immense love, joy and gratitude, to share with you about the publication of my first book with the title of this thread ie "Living with the Divine Love". This book is a loving dedication to all of you, to all the travelers upon this path of Divine Love.

This publication was only possible through the help of so many and it seems as if my part was just a small contribution. First and foremost I wish to thank our beloved Geoff Cutler for his work in editing, formatting and publishing. In addition, I thank Terry Adler for her encouragements and support esp with the editing and helping me with my English. The help of my Heavenly Angels was amazing. It is only through their support and encouragements that I started writing this thread and then the book. It is a little scary to step forward in this way and I spend many payers for encouragement and faith.
I also wish to thank our mediums for their wonderful contributions of messages. As you will notice when reading the book, I made use of many quotes from different Celestial-messages. Their words are so sweet and loving and my prayer is, when you read this little book, that an Angel is by your side and you feel enveloped in Love.

There will be free PDFs on the new DLSFwebsite and here on the forum and elsewhere, once the ebook that Geoff is working on is completed. But for now you can go to Lulu.com and order your copy there if you wish.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/helge-mercker/ ... 56917.html

Again, my deepest gratitude, as this is the overriding emotion I feel. I am so thankful for this opportunity to share of our Heavenly Father and His Love in this way. Today, our house will be filled with 45 guests as we celebrate my dad's 85th birthday and to honour him, I wish to use this day to share of the availability of my first ever book.

Signing off, as the doorbell rings. May God bless you with His Love and may the little book of mine be shared from heart to heart. With love and gratitude, Helge.