Living with the Divine Love

This forum is for all other topics
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

This topic has been written about before, I am certain. However I feel it’s great importance and encourage more discussion on it. As we know it is not enough to simply know of this Divine Love, as it is active in our lives and it is important for us to learn what living with It on a daily basis means and how we can apply it practically. Daily prayers and communion with God are the cornerstone of this life upon our pathway of Love Divine. I have a sense that the support of our Celestial Guides and Teachers help us to advance in our experience and thus expression of living with this Divine Love.
Traversing the world of have and have-nots, of joy and pain, of harmony and abuse, of belonging and neglect, requires a strength that only the Love in our soul can uphold. It requires repeated efforts not only in the truthful soul longings for this Love, but also the expressing and demonstrating of this Love through our actions in our daily lives. The gifts laid into our soul when God created it in the image of His Soul, which will be enhanced through the presence of the Divine Love, will determine the actions we as a soul being desire to express. This creates a harmonious flow within God’s Laws of Creation and His Will. The peacefulness and ever increasing joy and happiness is the barometer of a truthful soul existence harmonized within the relationship with Our Source, Our Creator.
As Jesus taught in Palestine many centuries ago and “after having explained the availability of the Father’s Love and the New Birth, he went one step further and showed that the acquisition of God’s Love forcibly must lead to more: The mortal must react. He cannot simply accrue Divine Love in his soul, but he must make use of It. In order to carry out its transforming activity, Divine Love needs the mortal’s cooperation, like the leaven needs warmth to ferment the batch of dough. If there is no warmth, Divine Love becomes inactive, like those yeast cells in the state of latent life.” Judas through medium HR from the book “Judas of Kerioth” pages 38 and 39.
Thus, by living the Divine Love, and loving as Jesus loves us as he commanded us to do through the 11th commandment, we demonstrate acceptance and gratitude of this wondrous Gift flowing in us and flowering within us to the glory and in loving tribute to Our Father.
And so it will go on, in ebb and flow, in the living and giving by the awareness of God’s Presence within us through the greatest attribute of His Divinity, gifted to us upon our humble requests. It rests upon us what and how to apply our gifts and talents, as the companionship of our Celestial friends seems to increase ever guiding us to greater opportunities of being of service to God and as a disciple of Love ever attempting to express His Will. It requires for always to be open hearted and open minded which can be challenging in our world especially now where we feel more and more the intensity of change upon us. Living in these unpredictable times it seems we ever more need to rely upon our soul perceptions “…… these perceptions serve not only the purpose of acquiring spiritual knowledge, but serve also for a better orientation in “real life”, as you now live it here on earth. They serve exactly for recognizing and distinguishing actual opportunities, and for thus being able to take advantage of them, and to avoid imminent dangers.” Judas, Judas of Kerioth p22.
Much love to all as we press ahead with ever guided presence of our Heavenly support, of God’s Hand firmly upon us; as we serve and live in ever greater clarity of purpose and with an ever greater capacity to Love.
Be embraced in His Love, Helge.
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: Living with the Divine Love

Post by Maureen »

Dear Helge and beloved souls reading here,

Thank you dear love for reopening the topic, I too feel that its important to share in this way with others. Of course, each of us is unique and have our own way in which we are used to express Divine Love in a real living way. Here is the beauty of God and His Handiwork!! Each of us may have threads where we over laps in our expressions of "how" we live the Love yet, more widely the tapestry will vary greatly and here again is the Gift of God, as each unique thread has been delicately woven and tied together creating a sturdy work of art all in the plan of Love. God in His Handiwork is forever creating!!

On a practical note having been blessed with the Love within my soul and its accumulation up to now I have seen steady and meaningful change within myself. Most importantly, is how I relate to myself and my ability to accept a little more fully all that I am (both sides of the coin). There is a tremendous gift in this, as I have greater patience with my ways, especially when I fall short - these short comings are my guide as to what to take to prayer and have released and transformed by Love. They are a gauge as to where I am on this eternal walk and I have the sense to take responsibility and also to love me through them. That is a BIG Gift !!! The ripple effect which trickles outward, as I come into a deeper sense of knowing who I am and accept myself as the gift God has created, my heart opens up to many in our big beautiful world and mostly importantly to those who are directly in front of my moment to moment daily life. Staying connected in this way is transforming my life.

Do I always hit the mark - nope - Do I keep going - yep - Will I stumble again - absolutely- Will there be days when I feel weary - for sure - Do I desire to grow - continuously - Do I feel like I hit the mark - Oh yes!!! sometimes the flight is so high it feels as though the wings span the earth!!

As I have grown and had the experience of God's Love permeate my life so too has my ability to speak my truth, in my own way with greater ease and I am less anxious about "what might another think" . I see my growing ability to share with others all sides of my life - really coming out of the closet!!! It has been most prevalent since having opened my heart to hosting a monthly circle of light in my home. The curious souls keep coming into my midst - this I know is the workings of our beloved Angel friends and Teachers .... they work tirelessly for us, with us and through us. Forever I am grateful to them!!!

Some of you know what I do for work, and for those who do not - I have a holistic healing practise - offering treatments in Reiki, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Yoga. I also teach ongoing Reiki classes and weekly Yoga classes. As I reflect on my journey with each of these modalities I will be honest and say in the beginning I used to fret a little that I may be misleading others because this wasn't "Divine Love" . As I have matured and the workings of the Love have manifest within me and I have listened to the many guiding and instructive messages from our teachers, I have had the blessing of this burden lifted. I now see that as my footpath is deeply rooted in the Divine Path and I'm committed, God uses my presence to orchestrate His work through me and for those who are meant to hear of DL,He has shown me He knows how to lead me through it. The purity of intention is what is most relevant and I need not waste my energy fretting. As time passes and it feels natural for one of these aspects to fall away then this will be the case. I focus my energy on being out in the public, offering myself in service to the betterment of mankind and hoping to create a space of joy they can walk away with after having shared time together. This is a simple work one which suits me because at heart I am a very simple person. As one continues to pray and obtain this Love the change is inevitable and constant, I am catching up to that and learning to embrace change more readily :)

Helge, thank you again for opening up the topic. It was lovely to write a bit here and express myself ... creating greater clarity within. I encourage all of you to share here with us ... no matter the amount. Just touch us with your truth what is real for you ... we all walk together dear friends!!

With love to you all,
Maureen - who rarely reads over her posts because it just takes too long - so please be kind and excuse any of my oversights in spelling/grammar/ etc :) :) :)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is a great thread. Thanks Helge for opening it up and thanks for sharing Maureen. Those changes and expressions in our lives are as subtle as how the Love affects us internally as our souls grow and shift so do our motivations and actions. The focus can migrate from materialism to a more spiritually based life. So instead of putting our energies towards acquiring more things, we often want to acquire more love. It doesn't stop there as that new found Love and shifting focus must find expression. For some, the expression of our spiritual intent comes in the form of developing our gifts and offering them in service to others. For others there is a need to do something more practical and direct. We all have a choice in how we express who we are and how we are in the world. God does not limit us in any way as long as these actions reflect the Love within and is allowed to enhance whatever it is that we do. There are many options and forms in the arena of service. The real shame is that some just sit on their soulful journey in the Love, keep it secret and do little to help others. Eventually they will find it too uncomfortable to remain static and to obstruct the flow of Love.

We are all challenged to do more, be more and Love more. It comes with the power of this gift. I believe that God has a plan for each one of us. There is something key within our souls which must be expressed in order to fulfill our purpose. This may be a little thing or a very big thing but each expression is equally important in God's Plan for the salvation of mankind. The Love will, in time, inform each one of us what that purpose is. We need not speculate about this but rather let it grow organically within us informing what we do and think.

When we are in that flow of expressing our purpose, our souls will sing in joy :D . As we progress towards it, we get a sense that we are going in the right direction and if we veer away, God will in time bring us back on track. Prayer is key here. Asking God to guide us and inform our steps is crucial. Too often our egos get in the way and our minds desire to direct what it is we are to do in our lives. The material mind can only play its part in managing our material lives and is incapable of knowing God's Will. These things bubble up into our minds but they must originate from our souls and how do we connect to our souls? It is in prayer and meditation that we are able to know God's Will.

I'm not suggesting that we sit and wait until the revelations come. Life is a dynamic daily collection of choices and actions. In order to realize the Divinely inspired road that awaits us, we must take action daily and actively find that right road. The tricky thing is in separating our will from God's Will. With patience and practice this is possible. More Divine Love is always needed as this opens the lines of communication between your soul and God's Great soul. In time the road comes into focus and your intentions are made pure and soulful within the power of the Love. This is where faith comes into play. As God directs, so we must listen and comply. Our minds again put up resistance in the form of doubt and fear. Another test of faith looms large as what is asked may contradict our own well ingrained and mindful sense of what is appropriate for our laboriously constructed lives. It is often difficult to bring resonance between these two streams of action. God's intentions always have a higher purpose but may appear to challenge our sense of security and even reputation. Yet in the end, His Will will bring greater blessings all around. What may appear to be a sacrifice, will in the end bring about greater benefits. That leap of faith is always the hardest to do.

I would encourage those of you who are seeking some form of service in the flow of God's Love to consider that God will open those doors and insure that you may enter them without real personal harm and will bring many benefits unobtainable without your choice and risk to enter. Its all a test of faith and it takes great effort and strength to actually DO, rather than merely speculate and be frozen in indecision. We can all do something in God's service. Start small and be open to the steps which must follow. I'm always encouraging others to form circles of light. Start a prayer circle for Divine Love in your home. Maureen took the plunge and it is now a thriving group intent on receiving the Love. Go out and assist the needy as this kind of love in action is sore fully needed. Do some sort of devotion to God. God will respond by pouring His Love upon you and send His Angels to assist you. Whatever your love devotion is, do it from your heart and do it not out of guilt or obligation but in love and a desire to give back in light. I guarantee that you will be surprised at what will result from your actions. Love always needs to flow out. Don't hide your light but put it into the world in whatever way is right for you. Blessings will ensue and the Love will pour over whatever you do. With much love and appreciation for all those beautiful channels of God's Love in the world.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you for your contributions Maureen and Al as we together explore further, and I wish to encourage all to participate as to expressing your experiences and understandings. Each contribution is appreciated as I sense there are benefits in this for all of us who are desiring to grow in God's Love.
On the topic of living with Divine Love I wish to go further as to the practical aspects or lets say, integral parts which makes it a living experience rather than a mental acknowledgment. By reflecting upon the following aspects we will expand the understanding of living with the Divine Love.
1.-Soul Opening : As we know, first and foremost we need soulful longings for this wonderful Gift. In the beautiful prayer (perfect) that Jesus gave through Mr Padgett, we pray: “We pray that You will open up our souls to the inflowing of Your Love, and that then may come Your Holy Spirit…..”. Thus, we need to ask Father’s help. The opening of the soul is not a passive attitude; it is something active, where one has to put one’s will and efforts into.
“Incarnation and the formation of the spiritual body and its abilities, however, also implies the formation of the material mind which, fostered by the kind of education we receive, finally asserts itself, squashing and suffocating the soul and its innate longings” Judas of Kerioth ; thus, with incarnation also come encrustments that cover our soul making it difficult to break through and reach for that Light and Love, yet there is this innate longing for a soul to awake.
“The opening up of the soul is something active - once it is open, and once a small portion of Divine Love has entered, it is not enough to rest satisfied with the achievement. No, it is the permanent work of keeping open this divine interface, of entering in a continuous communication with Divinity, communication that is necessarily reflected in the person’s attitude and daily living.” Judas, Judas Of Kerioth p4 – 6.
These soul longings and openings can occur at any moment, through an external stimulus or with a intended effort through prayer and meditation. Through a practice of silence or through dance or worship. The ways are varied and unique and each one has to find out for themselves when and how best to reach that moment preparing for the reception of the greatest Gift. Thus the soul opening process is the act of asking, in a way of anticipating and yearning. No doubt, it requires faith and humility.
2.-Faith: we need faith in that we know God will answer our prayers, that we will receive the Divine Love; God by His own Laws is required to do so when we ask in truthful, soul longings. From deep within it is a knowing. Faith is so much more and completely different than belief. Faith is that, which when possessed in its real and true meaning makes the aspirations and longings of the soul a real, living existence and one so certain and palpable and there is no doubt present. “Faith is a progressive quality or essence of the soul, and increases as possession of this Divine Love increases, and is not dependent on anything else.” The sincere prayers “call from the Father a response that brings with it faith, and with this faith comes a knowledge of the existence of this Love in your own soul.” Jesus, October 10, 1915. TGRAB Vol 1 p209.
“The Lord gives faith to him who seeks for it in earnestness and longing desire”. John, September 26, 1915. Thus faith comes with constant earnest prayer. Beliefs are of the mind which are defined by diverse cultures and creeds of churches and upbringings. Faith is not formulated in words, does not know creeds or cultures, but needs to be experienced and lived to be fully understood. Important is to activate the soul, by asking for the Love of God. It needs our input to be able to truly know and have faith. Finally, the words of Jesus: ”Faith is not a thing that can be obtained by a mere exercise of the mind, but has to be sought for with the soul perceptions, and when obtained will be enjoyed only by the soul perceptions.” Jesus, October 10, 1915 Vol 1 p209.
3.-Trust: it not only requires faith, but also trust, ie trusting God and trusting ourselves. “ Trust and Faith are part of the same feeling state. Both rely on taking uncertainty with faith and the knowledge that you are eternally safe when you have complete faith in our Father.” Richard through James Reid.

There are many more topics I wish to write on: Humility, Acceptance, sensitivities and Soul-Perceptions, Soul-Desire, Soul- purification and Transformation, Responsibility and Service. I wish to continue writing once I am home. My laptop’s battery is about to die and soon I have to get up for my 7 hour trek cross country.
To all I send my love and looking forward reading your inputs as to how you live with the Divine Love. God bless you as I am filled with the joy of have seen the children in my care, the mothers who’s souls are yearning for love and peace and happiness. I am humbled to witness the resilience of the human spirit, in owe of the beauty of each one I meet regardless of the rags they wear covering their skinny, trembling bodies. I am beginning to see with the eyes of Love, what joy it brings. Be embraced, in God’s Blessings, Helge.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

4.-Humility: this is a subject written much about with a wide range of interpretations. I wish to only express how I perceive it (as with all the writings here) from my current understanding. I know that a major part of living with the Divine Love is to be humble. Humility is ever increasing as we receive more and more of God’s Love it seems. As we desire to serve God’s Will and let go of self-reliance, replacing it slowly with God reliance, ever trusting His caring hand upon us, a humility comes over us in deeper ways desiring to be of service abiding to God’s guidance for us.
Augustine said on March 30, 2016 through Al: “This is true humility, to put aside your will for God’s Will, to allow God to infuse your being with His Love and to allow what manifest from that wondrous Gift to be enacted within your lives, your consciousness, your beings, to be a humble servant of the Heavenly Father.” “This is humility, to not cease your own personal power but to allow God, the power of God’s Love to flow through you unrestricted, unfiltered, uncontaminated by your own willful desires.” “Humility is a difficult thing to obtain. It requires a great effort to overcome the human condition within yourselves. The mental condition which has been so crafted by your culture and society for a purpose, to serve the will of man, to serve those in power and yes it is cloaked by a description, that education is for the good of all, but in truth much of your education is for the good for those in power, those who seek control, those who desire for you to serve them.” “My beloved students, continue to reach for that high road, that place of true and pure understanding of God’s Will, that place of powerful humility, of being in grace, of knowing from the soul. For in that place all that you seek to do in this world to help your brothers and sisters shall unfold in wondrous ways, beyond your wildest conceptions. And it comes with humility, the strength of faith, the power of Love.”
Humility is needed to revolutionize the thinking and attitudes of all men, regardless if they serve another religion or other spiritual practices. Humility will empower men to do good, to be loving. It is through the arrogance and self-reliance that man fell from their heart or soul into their minds. It requires efforts to be humble, of letting go of learned things and attitudes, however it comes as we are accepting of God’s Love and are willing and open to serve our Heavenly Father. It requires for me to be aware in my prayers and through my prayers to embrace God’s Will and open my consciousness to a greater awareness of what that Will is. Enacting such Will is where humility comes in. Enacting the Love and Grace of God in being channels of this Love and Truth will bring strength and even greater humility. Our Master, Jesus, closest to the fountainhead of God being the most humble of all.
There is a well written sermon by David Lampron on the Humility of God. It is worth the read. (- sorry I cant remember where I read it- Goeff’s website or the DLSF website maybe.) It is truly a gift by God through His humility that we can use our free-will, that we are loved unconditionally. I have often wondered and speculated that humility might be an intrinsic factor of Divine Love. We do know that the Divine Love is not a feeling state but a substance, a substance from God. Its main characteristic being unconditional Love. It further evokes in us the attributes of health through harmony, peace, perfect balance, wisdom (Divine Wisdom), knowledge (Divine Truth- more on the Spirit of Truth later). “..it is true that people without the benefit of Divine Love would lack the protective shield which the intrinsic healing energies of Divine Love provide for those who pray for our Heavenly Father’s Grace.” Judas of Kerioth p 6. The “interfacing” with Divinity permits “a permanent recharge of this healing energy that allows not only the reestablishment of lost health, but the continuity of health, providing such a perfect balance, even in the physical body, that noxious agents like bacteria and viruses cannot find any opportunity to unchain pathological reactions, which we commonly call illness.” Judas p 4-6. Thus I wonder about an intrinsic characteristic of humility within the Divine Love. What do you think ?
In closing some beautiful quotes from the Richard Messages p 84 where we read the following: “….true humility involves being yourself as truly as possible to the way you were created by Our Father. This means the full expression of your being and reflection of the glory of God.” “Humility has nothing to do with self-deprecation as one cannot be true to your God-given heritage while failing to accept and acknowledge the attributes of this condition.” “You can never do better than to be yourself fully with love of yourself and of God.” This leads us to the next topic: Acceptance.

To be continued.

May God bless you with His blessings of Love and feel free to share so we can support one another on this journey of soul and God discovery.
With loving embraces, Helge.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Helge Mercker wrote:There is a well written sermon by David Lampron on the Humility of God. It is worth the read. (- sorry I cant remember where I read it- Geoff’s website or the DLSF website maybe.)
A rarely mentioned quality of God

Its a really view-changing sermon. I am quite sure Father is humble.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

It's hard for me to understand how God has humility as God is not human. I suppose that God can express all good things since He created us and must posses in some way those characteristics but I wonder if humility is even a necessary characteristic of God? For what purpose does it serve ? Maybe love and humility must go together or do we perceive ( or project) God's Love for us as having humility in it ? In my personal experience, God is just Love and He does care for me . Is that humility ? Not sure. Since His Love is equal to all, it is not so much an attribute as a universal truth but at the risk of getting into intellectual analysis, I'll accept it as humility. My gut says however that we are anthropomorphizing God. God's Love is not like our love, His attributes are not human but Divine. My confusion is in trying to use human terminology in order to define Divine attributes. Is it just a way of acknowledging something that we can relate to but in truth it is not altogether relevant. Humility suggests that I am equal and accept you as equal. Of course there is no equal to God. Humility says that there is no power differential between you and me but that is untrue. The only similarity to our definition is in God's willingness to connect. In my case, I think that this is a very humble act ;) :lol: . Does any of this make sense to those reading this? Any other ideas about it?........much love.......Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:Humility suggests that I am equal and accept you as equal.
Sorry bro, that's not quite humility. I think humility is the antidote to ego.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Geoff but then the question arises 'why would God posses an ego?'. If He does not then the word humility would not fit into the definition. This is becoming a philosophers café don't you think ;) 8-) .Much love......al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes the mind cant figure these things out.

hugs
Geoff